UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: SparkyMcSparks on September 02, 2015, 09:17:26 pm

Title: Extra Life 24-Hour Gaming Marathon
Post by: SparkyMcSparks on September 02, 2015, 09:17:26 pm
Hey UGX peoples,

I'm going to be participating in Extra Life this year and wanted to see if anyone was interested in making a donation under my name for a charity.

I'll be playing CoD mods for 24 hours on Saturday Nov 7th (mostly zombiemode I suspect, since that's the most popular), so you can feel free to donate with a note on what you'd like to see me play since I'll be streaming. You can also join in to play mods with me (given there is a free space / time after donors who requested it play).

http://www.extra-life.org/participant/SparkyMcSparks (http://www.extra-life.org/participant/SparkyMcSparks)

Thanks in advance and your help is much appreciated even if it's just a $1, it's all going to a good cause for children! If you donate $6 or more you'll get guaranteed beta access to Rainbow Six: Siege too, so there's that if you're feeling generous.

Thank you,
Alex "SparkyMcSparks"
Title: Re: Extra Life 24-Hour Gaming Marathon
Post by: CyberMan1011 on September 02, 2015, 09:20:01 pm
Is it just me or does the URL not work?
Post by: SparkyMcSparks on September 02, 2015, 09:20:36 pm
Fixed link, sorry, hyphen got removed for some reason.
Post by: CyberMan1011 on September 02, 2015, 09:26:36 pm
I also noticed that one of the games you listed that you plan on playing was the Star Wars mod from CoD 4.

...Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't this mod die off a long time ago?
Post by: SparkyMcSparks on September 02, 2015, 09:34:29 pm
Hopefully people watching the stream will want to play to get a game going.

I did something like that before when I was streaming a Spanish War mod for WaW, hopped into an empty server and got like 14 people to play it at once from the stream.

If you host / organize it they will come.  ;)
Post by: MakeCents on September 03, 2015, 05:38:38 pm
Thanks for doing this! Something worth donating too.
Post by: DeletedUser on September 03, 2015, 05:44:36 pm
Wish it was on the weekend, would be able to join then
Post by: SparkyMcSparks on September 03, 2015, 07:12:28 pm
It's on a Saturday, November 7th. I updated my post to reflect that, so if you guys want me to play your maps (presumably with you if you're not busy playing Black Ops III on release weekend) feel free to make a small donation.  ;)
Post by: DeletedUser on September 03, 2015, 07:28:03 pm
It's on a Saturday, November 7th. I updated my post to reflect that, so if you guys want me to play your maps (presumably with you if you're not busy playing Black Ops III on release weekend) feel free to make a small donation.  ;)
Oh, woops, mistaken the months. Yes, I might be able to play.
Post by: KDXDARK on September 03, 2015, 07:45:19 pm
do it 1 week before black ops 3 release, it will be better and more people going to watch it  :)