UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: Spider on August 29, 2015, 04:51:08 pm

Title: MY CUSTOM ZOMBIES WONT IJNSTALL!!! PLEASE HELP!!
Post by: Spider on August 29, 2015, 04:51:08 pm
My custom zombies arent working. I have watched multipul videos yet it does not work. I dont have a usersmaps folder or mods and in some videos they said to create the mods folder but some didnt. When I install the maps, they dont go to the mods option on the home screen. Please help me!
Title: Re: MY CUSTOM ZOMBIES WONT IJNSTALL!!! PLEASE HELP!!
Post by: Croomer555 on September 05, 2015, 01:38:47 am
enable hidden folders, go to app data, activision, the cod waw and add a mods folder
Post by: adamIRL10 on September 09, 2015, 12:03:32 pm
I have the exact same problem, i install the maps and nothing goes to the mods folder for waw, it just creates a folder on my desktop and when i tried putting that in the mods folder nothing happened
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 10, 2015, 09:20:26 pm
I have the exact same problem, i install the maps and nothing goes to the mods folder for waw, it just creates a folder on my desktop and when i tried putting that in the mods folder nothing happened
in "appdata" not the call of duty folder in program files
Post by: Spider on September 10, 2015, 09:44:54 pm
in "appdata" not the call of duty folder in program files

What do you mean?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 10, 2015, 09:49:33 pm
What do you mean?
there two call of duty folders on your pc

you must place the custom maps in the one located in users/appdata

not programfiles - this one is for "making" mods
Post by: Spider on September 10, 2015, 10:02:38 pm
there two call of duty folders on your pc

you must place the custom maps in the one located in users/appdata

not programfiles - this one is for "making" mods

There are mods in there but I still cant use them
Post by: ProGamerzFTW on September 10, 2015, 10:43:01 pm
There are mods in there but I still cant use them

Are they in %localappdata%/Activision/CoDWaW/mods (which is C:/Users/USERNAME/AppData/Local/Activison/CoDWaW/mods) ?

Is your game updated to 1.7 if you're using disc version? (Steam should be fine.)
Post by: Spider on September 10, 2015, 10:52:36 pm
Are they in %localappdata%/Activision/CoDWaW/mods (which is C:/Users/USERNAME/AppData/Local/Activison/CoDWaW/mods) ?

Is your game updated to 1.7 if you're using disc version? (Steam should be fine.)

They are in Appdata/local/Activision/CoDWaW/mods
Post by: ProGamerzFTW on September 10, 2015, 11:54:50 pm
They are in Appdata/local/Activision/CoDWaW/mods

Do you got TeamViewer? I can try to figure this out for you. If you got teamviewer, pm me the details. (If you can't PM, add me on skype "live:progamerzftw" or steam "ProGamerzFTW")

Edit: We figured it out, it was installing into a different Windows account which is why they weren't working as it's not going to his appdata.

We fixed this by using the sticky in the General Help section Can I change the location of where mods are installed? (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,835.0.html) And making a symbolic link. Now all maps install into his appdata folder. Case Closed.