UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: UserBob on August 29, 2015, 08:46:39 am

Title: "Run External Command Error" while converting textures
Post by: UserBob on August 29, 2015, 08:46:39 am
I'm trying to port textures for my map but when I try to convert the asset it gives me this error

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FNhtPaiY.png&hash=62c318a35f217500e2f205ec9cc64d2b7ff69136)

I've tried running it in admin mode and then it just makes Assman crash when I open my textures .gdt file (not a corrupted gdt because none of them will open) I'm also having that issue when I run assman normally and not in admin mode but it usually works if I select "material" hit file > new and then open my GDT

I've tried using F11 (convert all) and I get the same error, I had a friend send me the files mentioned in the error to replace mine and the error still persists, I'd like to resolve this WITHOUT reinstalling my mod tools if that's possible, all replies are appreciated
Title: Re: "Run External Command Error" while converting textures
Post by: Scobalula on August 29, 2015, 08:50:42 am
Is converter.exe in the same folder being ran as Admin?

Post by: UserBob on August 30, 2015, 06:26:10 pm
Is converter.exe in the same folder being ran as Admin?
I'm not sure what you mean, I'm not running Assman as admin because it crashes when I do
Post by: Harry Bo21 on August 30, 2015, 07:45:03 pm
I told you this aswell

just not "running as admin because it crashes" -> does not mean thats not the issue

You "NEED" to run as admin for programs that effect "Program Files" or "Program Files x86"

you need to fix your admin error

like i already told you
Post by: UserBob on September 01, 2015, 06:25:44 am
I told you this aswell

just not "running as admin because it crashes" -> does not mean thats not the issue

You "NEED" to run as admin for programs that effect "Program Files" or "Program Files x86"

you need to fix your admin error

like i already told you
Ok, I just managed to get it working running as admin and I get the same error when I try to convert the texture