UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: tannnnnaiirrr on August 21, 2015, 02:05:41 am

Title: Changing texture colors?
Post by: tannnnnaiirrr on August 21, 2015, 02:05:41 am
So I'm trying to turn a blood stain texture to a more purple tinted color, I know you can change the color of water textures by pressing G, but is it possible for normal textures such as a blood stain decal?
Title: Re: Changing texture colors?
Post by: JBird632 on August 21, 2015, 02:52:00 am
Sure you can do the same thing with any patch really, though since a blood stain is usually a solid red colour changing the colour with a patch would likely not affect the texture that much. You can try it, but if it doesn't work well enough you may need to edit the texture in Photoshop and reimport it.
Title: Re: Changing texture colors?
Post by: RadimaX on August 21, 2015, 04:07:04 am
but is it possible for normal textures such as a blood stain decal?

yes it is possible, but only if its face to terrain since you are saying decal it leads me to believe you tried a brush with all sides saying nodraw_decal and a blood on the top and in that case it wont work. Coloring a patch still only ADDS purple to existing colors in the picture so you wont get as vivid result as if you make it from scratch or change hue in photoshop (ctrl+u 4 hue) it even rhymes