UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: iBarnett on June 28, 2013, 06:14:09 am

Title: Cant Find models/prefebs for radiant (fuzeboxs)
Post by: iBarnett on June 28, 2013, 06:14:09 am
Im just wondering if someone could help me out with the location of fuzeboxs or electrical boxes kinda things for wall detail. I have gone through the xmodel list and prefab but I swear I cant find anything like that. any help would be great. thanks in advance!
Title: Re: Cant Find models/prefebs for radiant (fuzeboxs)
Post by: treminaor on June 28, 2013, 09:42:14 am
I think the fuseboxes used in Comosea were from Black Ops - BO1 has a ton of electrical boxes and other industrial models that WaW just doesn't have.
Post by: IHammY/ on June 28, 2013, 10:18:00 am
there actually are fuseboxes but they dont really look like anything you are gonna want to have i guess
Post by: CoDMapper on June 28, 2013, 03:19:15 pm
prefab_berlin_fusebox01 - prefab_berlin_fusebox05
Post by: iBarnett on June 28, 2013, 04:14:05 pm
prefab_berlin_fusebox01 - prefab_berlin_fusebox05
thank you!!
and maybe you know as well but if I want say anything from blops/blops2 I need to actually own a copy for pc to be able to p[ort them over right? cant just find the files online or something along those lines?
Post by: CoDMapper on June 28, 2013, 04:42:09 pm
Yeah you would need to own the game
Post by: iBarnett on June 28, 2013, 05:35:01 pm
Yeah you would need to own the game
cool thanks. though so... but im not buying it a 3rd time. maaaaaybe if it comes on sale through steam. those other 6 prefabs should do for now. or if this map works ill probably make another and want nicer lookin stuff for it. and thanks again very helpful!
Post by: treminaor on June 28, 2013, 05:41:12 pm
cool thanks. though so... but im not buying it a 3rd time.
You bought it twice for consoles? I unfortunately own two copies as well but at least one of them was for PC lol.