UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => General => Content Reviews => Topic started by: ShotgunRagtime on August 06, 2015, 03:23:25 am

Title: [30/40] Industrial Estate -- It's a pretty ugly estate
Post by: ShotgunRagtime on August 06, 2015, 03:23:25 am
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.akamai.steamusercontent.com%2Fugc%2F633105980797996109%2F48F3A82294B8EA4C2C7E12AC9EC09F03070D7D97%2F%3Finterpolation%3Dlanczos-none%26amp%3Boutput-format%3Djpeg%26amp%3Boutput-quality%3D95%26amp%3Bfit%3Dinside%7C1024%3A576%26amp%3Bcomposite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C1024%3A576%26amp%3Bbackground-color%3Dblack&hash=de1fdf7ea7120954a70bb35a2d9925c306afa106)

Industrial Estate is a bit of a letdown.

I had just noticed a brand-spanking-new map -- Industrial Estate! I thought to myself

“Wow! I bet this one will be really nice! An estate, imagine that. Perhaps a rich, nineteenth-century industrialist’s luxurious manor? Hell, with a name like that it’s GOT to be lovely. I’m so tired of having to kill zombies in dark dungeons, filthy factories, and blown-out bunkers. It’s time I got to go somewheres nice for a change!”

I immediately downloaded without so much as a second thought or a mere glance at the thread.

Booting the map up I was absolutely crushed. There was no beautiful estate. No dark hardwood floors, no crackling fireplace, no impoverished servants at my beck-and-call.

Instead I was greeted with a gritty view of a rust-belt factory. Rotting bricks, cold concrete floors, and graffiti swam through my eyes. Godammit, if I wanted THIS I could just take the local AMTRAC down to East Cleveland! Why, why do I never get to have nice things?!

DETAIL [7/10]

Alright, the map DOES look pretty good. For a piece of urban refuse, that is. The facility gives off a convincing aura of ruin, of a downward spiral -- much like M. Night Shyamalan's film career after The Sixth Sense.

You can tell that a lot of attention was given to every area of the map -- wooden planks, rusty tools, and plastic bottles are layered on thicker than Bruce (sorry, I mean Caitlyn) Jenner’s makeup.

However, the lighting is a massive disappointment. It’s just the usual WAW fullbright. Boooooring. Like any abandoned building, the factory has an inherent “creepy” factor that could’ve been brought out with a nighttime sky. Instead, a sunny afternoon kills any sense of dread you may have harbored.

So, I shall ruthlessly deduct 3 points for “Failure to Properly Light Map”, and I will continue to do so for EVERY map that presents such insolence.

CUSTOM CONTENT [9/10]

Spinning the box for the first time is like running dick-first into a brick wall.

Erm, wait, wrong simile.

Spinning the box for the first time is like diving head-first into a pool of Jell-O. There are just so many previously-unknown sensations engulfing you, it’s hard not to get dizzy. Watching fantastically ported guns from uncharted territory, such as AW and Ghosts, whirling by will fill you with absolute giddiness -- and that’s before you even pull your prize out!

The map also features a wide variety of enemies -- super-sprinters, nova crawlers in two flavors, and even freaking juggernauts (again, in two flavors!)

All of the new enemies are well thought-out, and serve as delightful targets for the absurdly powerful weaponry you’ll be wielding.

This is all rounded out by two buildables, an Ammo-Matic perk machine, and the Zombie Blood powerup.

So, why am I docking a point? Well, all of this stuff is very, very nice…

But the map ITSELF lacks any custom features. No traps, no transportation, no custom tweaks to gameplay. It’s just your standard “Buy doors, get to PaP” layout, and that really hurts it.

Also, the PaP camo is absolutely horrific. Please, if you’re gonna use something that bad just stick with the default WAW one instead.

FUN SCALE [7/10]

Unfortunately, the map is tipsier than a white girl at a bachelorette party. The difficulty swings bizarrely -- the map starts out easy, with the starting wallbuys quickly dispatching zombies. Then, in the mid-game, it spikes up suddenly as sprinters, novas, and juggernauts are introduced. Lastly, we see the challenge fade as you acquire super-powerful guns and tear shit up.

This uneven curve is the result of a couple of factors. The prime culprits are the buildables and the map’s small size.

Since there’s relatively few blockers, the entire map can be opened up very quickly. What does this mean? Well, it means that you can get yourself a Sliquifier and zombie shield really damn fast, that’s what! And that right there is the problem with buildables -- they give you something for nothing. Reward players not for their skill, but for the amount of time they spend running around looking for tiny parts.

So, you can open up the map quite quickly, carried by the strength of your starting weapon. So, you get Jug and your buildables before the zombies are able to effectively cope with such strength.

Then the novas, juggernauts, and sprinters hit you like a ten-ton truck. I had several attempts that featured a very strong early-game with a ton of points and all of the barriers open, only to end instantly as I was bombarded by these enemies while still trying to learn my training spot.

But that’s ok -- I love a challenge! I feel like more maps should punish you, force you into attempting them multiple times. Hopefully I don’t sound too much like some sort of masochist yet. Anyway, the issue is that the early game isn’t as hard as what you’ll run into here, and neither is the late game.

If you weather the shitstorm of brutal enemies, you’ll get enough points to spin the box, PaP, and grab more perks. It’s then you realize just how easy the map really is -- you’ll be melting zombies like marshmallows stuck in microwaves. The juggernauts quickly become a source of free Max Ammos and Death Machines, and I ended up being more grateful for their arrival than anything else.

In closing: this map goes from soft to hard to flaccid waaay too quickly, much like an old man wi…

Uh, let’s just drop that comparison now.

REPLAYABILITY [7/10]

The map’s small size lends itself to many fast, simple playthroughs. You can just fire it up, play it to Round 20, and be done with it. It’s like a one-night stand that doesn’t end with your partner getting pregnant.

Unfortunately, the buildables and linear path through the map lead to very limited player choice, so if you give it another go, expect to do it the srem way you did it the first time.

In closing, Industrial Estate is a great map. It’s a bit too small and erratic, like a bipolar midget, but it does its job nicely and will provide several hours of quality entertainment.

DETAIL [7/10]
CUSTOM CONTENT [9/10]
FUN SCALE [7/10]
REPLAYABILITY [7/10]

OVERALL [30/40] -- Give it a go!

Link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7842.0.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7842.0.html)
Title: Re: [30/40] Industrial Estate -- It's a pretty ugly estate
Post by: GerardS0406 on August 06, 2015, 03:56:31 am
I really like the review but I thought the replayability should've been higher in my opinion as it makes you want to get to high rounds and if you die you just want to keep getting back into the action to see what you did wrong and see what you can improve on making you want to play on and on and on. This is my opinion but overall this was a great review ;)
Post by: ShotgunRagtime on August 06, 2015, 04:04:19 am
I really like the review but I thought the replayability should've been higher in my opinion as it makes you want to get to high rounds and if you die you just want to keep getting back into the action to see what you did wrong and see what you can improve on making you want to play on and on and on. This is my opinion but overall this was a great review ;)
Thanks!

I feel like the replayability was solid, don't get me wrong. I weigh my scores a bit differently than some other people. In my reviews, 5 is average, 6 is good, and 7 is very good.

I'm going to try and play some more maps in coop before reviewing, and see if my friend wants to replay them or not. That would offer a good second opinion on a map's replayability.
Post by: GerardS0406 on August 06, 2015, 04:28:32 am
Okay, glad to hear how you grade them ;)
Post by: ProRevenge on August 06, 2015, 10:23:12 am
Sorry but some of these should be 8/9, if not 10. The map is very fun due to the huge amount of content, and bosses.
Weapon variety is huge, which in my eyes is a good reason to play the map several times, to try em all out, Replayability and fun scale would both be 9 in my eyes.

Everyone has an opinion though I guess, nice review :)
Post by: Eternal_Fire on August 06, 2015, 10:29:06 am
Sorry but some of these should be 8/9, if not 10. The map is very fun due to the huge amount of content, and bosses.
Weapon variety is huge, which in my eyes is a good reason to play the map several times, to try em all out, Replayability and fun scale would both be 9 in my eyes.

Amen.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on August 06, 2015, 10:34:05 am

2x amen
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 06, 2015, 10:35:37 am
Hmm, on second thought maybe you should give this reviewing lark a miss Ragtime... :-\

There's a lot I disagree with, but I'll just pick out my favourites. :)

Do you know what the word 'industrial' means? Why on Earth would you be expecting "dark hardwood floors, crackling fireplace, impoverished servants"? Baffling.

"Like any abandoned building, the factory has an inherent “creepy” factor that could’ve been brought out with a nighttime sky. Instead, a sunny afternoon kills any sense of dread you may have harbored." I thought I'd go for a nice bright map, rather than, you know, EVERY OTHER MAP. " It’s just the usual WAW fullbright. Boooooring" - can you name me some other bright maps? I'm struggling to think of any TBH.

And you originally gave it 7/10 for custom content? Less than Labyrinth?  :-\

I'd give your review a 4/10.

Post by: Centric on August 06, 2015, 01:40:48 pm
I'll be completely honest here, when I started reading this review I thought it was supposed to be in the humorous review sections because of how much you bashed Some of the good features...
Post by: tomikaze on August 06, 2015, 01:54:49 pm
This was my take as seen on ZomMods.

Created by: StevieWonder

The Basics: Somehow Stevie managed to perfectly depict the location I grew up in right down to the placement of the dumpsters where I would sleep and look for food. And while the people following you in this map are more aggressive than my neighbors I still think we smelled worse than these guys here.

What We Liked: Stevie's work at creating a small industrial map is masterful and is a great preview to the kind of wonders that we can expect from his upcoming map Oil Rig. The map looks bright and attractive while capturing a gritty rundown section of warehouses and back-alleys. The guns are probably the star of the show with everything that you could imagine being thrown into the mystery box as well as some really nice guns on the wall too. The buildable Shield and Sliquifier were a blast and gave you an extra boost of offense and defense which you will need because the enemies are merciless. There are the Juggernaut Bosses, Super Sprinting zombies as well as teleporting, EMP and jumping Nova Crawlers. Yea, if you don't have a plan you're gunu die.

What We Didn't Like: Nothing really to dislike here. Maybe the lack of things to do as it's only a survival map – no real objective or buyable ending.

The Final Word: This map is a lot of fun and as with all maps is more fun with friends. So if you're interested in a back-alley beauty who will treat you right while smelling oh so wrong then this is the place you want to be.
Post by: MZslayer11 on August 06, 2015, 02:09:07 pm
Do you know what the word 'industrial' means? Why on Earth would you be expecting "dark hardwood floors, crackling fireplace, impoverished servants"? Baffling.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the beginning. His misunderstanding of the setting of the map should not dock points.

However, the lighting is a massive disappointment. It’s just the usual WAW fullbright. Boooooring. Like any abandoned building, the factory has an inherent “creepy” factor that could’ve been brought out with a nighttime sky. Instead, a sunny afternoon kills any sense of dread you may have harbored.

So, I shall ruthlessly deduct 3 points for “Failure to Properly Light Map”, and I will continue to do so for EVERY map that presents such insolence.

I completely disagree with this. A daytime map is a welcome sight in my eyes. I can only think of a handful of maps that use daytime setting and I thought it  was very nice looking. It certainly looks a hell of alot better than most maps lighting.

Reviewer, you need to remember this; this map was meant to be a small, fun, survival map and was made in a very short period of time and still it has more features, better map detail, and replayability than half the maps that come out nowdays. Maby you need to go back and review your review.
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 06, 2015, 02:31:11 pm
This was my take as seen on ZomMods.

Created by: StevieWonder

The Basics: Somehow Stevie managed to perfectly depict the location I grew up in right down to the placement of the dumpsters where I would sleep and look for food. And while the people following you in this map are more aggressive than my neighbors I still think we smelled worse than these guys here.

What We Liked: Stevie's work at creating a small industrial map is masterful and is a great preview to the kind of wonders that we can expect from his upcoming map Oil Rig. The map looks bright and attractive while capturing a gritty rundown section of warehouses and back-alleys. The guns are probably the star of the show with everything that you could imagine being thrown into the mystery box as well as some really nice guns on the wall too. The buildable Shield and Sliquifier were a blast and gave you an extra boost of offense and defense which you will need because the enemies are merciless. There are the Juggernaut Bosses, Super Sprinting zombies as well as teleporting, EMP and jumping Nova Crawlers. Yea, if you don't have a plan you're gunu die.

What We Didn't Like: Nothing really to dislike here. Maybe the lack of things to do as it's only a survival map – no real objective or buyable ending.

The Final Word: This map is a lot of fun and as with all maps is more fun with friends. So if you're interested in a back-alley beauty who will treat you right while smelling oh so wrong then this is the place you want to be.
Maybe you should do a proper review Tom and show these new reviewers on the block how it's supposed to be done. :)
Post by: DeathBringerZen on August 06, 2015, 02:39:14 pm
Maby you need to go back and review your review.

A review is an opinion. You can't tell someone to go back and change their opinion. It is theirs and not necessarily supposed to be shared by everyone. Do you agree with every review you read for games, films, music etc? No, because it is personal opinion and nothing more.

That being said, I have tried the map and think it is amazing. I would have definitely given it a higher score myself but I accept that others will have different opinions to mines. Just a bit disappointed Stevie released this before Oil Rig as a lot of the best features in Oil Rig are now spoilt by being shown early in this maps but that does not take anything away from Oil Rig and I expect it to be hailed as one of the best things to happen to this scene upon releases.

Should be a matter of days away now. :D
Post by: HitmanVere on August 06, 2015, 02:45:53 pm
Just a bit disappointed Stevie released this before Oil Rig as a lot of the best features in Oil Rig are now spoilt by being shown early in this maps

And Daleks vids didnt spoil them at all? :D
Post by: Ramiabdh on August 06, 2015, 03:10:05 pm
You know what, I'd give the map 50/40 if it wasn't for that juggernaut with a minigun guy  :troll:
Post by: DeathBringerZen on August 06, 2015, 03:30:09 pm

I didn't watch them, so if I hadn't played the map already then no. It would only spoilt the map if you chose to watch the videos. I know the same can be said about playing this map but you wouldn't know that unless you had actually already played Oil Rig or watched the videos.
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 06, 2015, 03:39:10 pm
I didn't watch them, so if I hadn't played the map already then no. It would only spoilt the map if you chose to watch the videos. I know the same can be said about playing this map but you wouldn't know that unless you had actually already played Oil Rig or watched the videos.
I think I kept enough stuff out of this from Oil Rig - Venom X, CEL-3, Blundergats, Scavenger, Panzers, etc. Plus Oil Rig is a whole lot bigger and has a proper EE and other little things, I don't think this map will ruin anything for anyone who hasn't played it. :) If anything it gets them more prepared, because if they thought this was hard they have no idea...(BTW the Youtube version of Oil Rig is the 'easy' version, not the 'original' version. :P)

Also -

Also, the PaP camo is absolutely horrific. Please, if you’re gonna use something that bad just stick with the default WAW one instead.

I quite like my PAP camo -

(https://i.gyazo.com/61cb1e5fbb9c14f3b85a1178e8ffa265.jpg)

I mean I suppose I could have gone for super fast scrolling yellow neon, but yeh ::)
Post by: ShotgunRagtime on August 06, 2015, 03:55:37 pm
That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the beginning. His misunderstanding of the setting of the map should not dock points.

I completely disagree with this. A daytime map is a welcome sight in my eyes. I can only think of a handful of maps that use daytime setting and I thought it  was very nice looking. It certainly looks a hell of alot better than most maps lighting.

Reviewer, you need to remember this; this map was meant to be a small, fun, survival map and was made in a very short period of time and still it has more features, better map detail, and replayability than half the maps that come out nowdays. Maby you need to go back and review your review.
Hmm, on second thought maybe you should give this reviewing lark a miss Ragtime... :-\

There's a lot I disagree with, but I'll just pick out my favourites. :)

"Like any abandoned building, the factory has an inherent “creepy” factor that could’ve been brought out with a nighttime sky. Instead, a sunny afternoon kills any sense of dread you may have harbored." I thought I'd go for a nice bright map, rather than, you know, EVERY OTHER MAP. " It’s just the usual WAW fullbright. Boooooring" - can you name me some other bright maps? I'm struggling to think of any TBH.

And you originally gave it 7/10 for custom content? Less than Labyrinth?  :-\

Uh, the entire "intro" section was designed to be a joke. I'm surprised people actually think I intended the section to be taken literally. Also, I gave the map a 9 in custom content in the final review.

Nowhere did I mention docking points from detail because I didn't like the setting. I docked 3 points because I didn't like the bland lighting. Do a lot of maps use bland lighting? Yes. Does that make it good? No.

Sorry that I gave the map an honest review that I thought it deserved. I've been playing maps for a long time, and have hundreds downloaded, much like all of you. So, I've seen a lot, and some impress me more than others.

Again, 30/40 is a very high score in my book. If anybody read the brief interaction between me and gerard, they'd understand that.

In closing, here's what I learned:

-- Do NOT attempt to inject blatant jokes into your review, they WILL be misinterpreted.
-- Do NOT go against the grain of what the community thinks that the map deserves
-- Give the mapper the score HE thinks he deserves

So, thank you all for your feedback! Especially to those who were able to express their disagreement in a mature manner.

I'm really glad that this review ruffled some feathers, that means I'm doing something right  ;)
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 06, 2015, 04:11:07 pm
I didn't particularly have an issue with the score :please: (Although you only increased the custom content score from a 7 to a 9 after Pro questioned it). More just the terrible content of the review itself. :poker:
Post by: ShotgunRagtime on August 06, 2015, 04:19:33 pm
I didn't particularly have an issue with the score :please: (Although you only increased the custom content score from a 7 to a 9 after Pro questioned it). More just the terrible content of the review itself. :poker:
Lol! The last update to the OP was on August 5th. Pro posted his comment today, on the 6th. Although I'm curious what leads you to believe this?

Also, sorry the review offended your sensibilities. It's just a shame that I don't tailor them to your taste, I tailor them to mine. If you don't like them, then don't read them.
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 06, 2015, 04:35:10 pm
Lol! The last update to the OP was on August 5th. Pro posted his comment today, on the 6th. Although I'm curious what leads you to believe this?

Also, sorry the review offended your sensibilities. It's just a shame that I don't tailor them to your taste, I tailor them to mine. If you don't like them, then don't read them.
It seems most people didn't really like it tbh. If you're going to review my map of course I'm going to have an opinion on it? Unless this reviewing business only works one way? Like I said I just thought the review just wasn't very good, wouldn't matter if it was my map or someone elses. I think people didn't get the 'joke' at the beginning because it just wasn't very funny and didn't make much sense. :-\

I'm really glad that this review ruffled some feathers, that means I'm doing something right  ;)
So this was the intention of your review? Well that explains a lot I guess.
Post by: tomikaze on August 06, 2015, 04:46:44 pm
Shotgun, this is only your second review...I think, and I'm sure you will learn from this. Things like arguing with Stevie is akin to biting into a cyanide capsule or pressing your face up against the spinning blades of a lawn mower - you gunu die. Keep it up though and get the pulse on what the community thinks of the map too, it may help you see things from a pov that you didn't think of before and allow you to make a more beneficial review.
Mainly what I hope you get out of this is that if you meet Stevie in a back alley it's probably best just to snap your own neck.
Post by: ShotgunRagtime on August 06, 2015, 04:47:40 pm
It seems most people didn't really like it tbh. If you're going to review my map of course I'm going to have an opinion on it? Unless this reviewing business only works one way? Like I said I just thought the review just wasn't very good, wouldn't matter if it was my map or someone elses. I think people didn't get the 'joke' at the beginning because it just wasn't very funny and didn't make much sense. :-\
So this was the intention of your review? Well that explains a lot I guess.
People not agreeing with the score I gave = them disliking the whole review?

I don't mind you giving your opinion, but when you come into my review making false accusations of me "changing" my review, yeah, that's where I draw the line and tell you to back off. It should also be understood that I accept other opinions, but I refuse to alter my own style of reviewing to meet other people's standards.

Also, because you didn't find the jokes funny means that nobody else did?

The fact that my review drew some controversy shows that it got people thinking, and expressing their own view. And I think that's great -- tell me what you didn't agree with. People who read this now will get not only my review, but other people's opinions as to how it should be rated.
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 06, 2015, 05:01:32 pm
People not agreeing with the score I gave = them disliking the whole review?

I don't mind you giving your opinion, but when you come into my review making false accusations of me "changing" my review, yeah, that's where I draw the line and tell you to back off. It should also be understood that I accept other opinions, but I refuse to alter my own style of reviewing to meet other people's standards.

Also, because you didn't find the jokes funny means that nobody else did?

The fact that my review drew some controversy shows that it got people thinking, and expressing their own view. And I think that's great -- tell me what you didn't agree with. People who read this now will get not only my review, but other people's opinions as to how it should be rated.

Well you quoted me and Slayer and expressed your astonishment at how we didn't get that the opening paragraph was a 'joke'. I was just explaining the reason why we didn't 'get' it. Maybe some people did IDK.

I already told you, I don't have an issue with your score or your opinions on the map, but I'm not gonna just sit idly by if someone says something about my own work that I vehemently disagree with am I? I just thought a lot of your points were odd to say the least. You still haven't given me an example of another bright, sunny map yet either. I would have thought your options would have been plentiful since you are so 'bored' of them? And your opening line states the map was a 'letdown' - that to me just reeks of an agenda, I could be wrong.

And I actually think your score is just about fair (after the adjustment), I just didn't agree with the actual content of the review like I said. But I do hope you are consistent with your reviews in future (if you plan to continue with them) and score every map on the same principles.
Post by: ShotgunRagtime on August 06, 2015, 05:15:04 pm
Well you quoted me and Slayer and expressed your astonishment at how we didn't get that the opening paragraph was a 'joke'. I was just explaining the reason why we didn't 'get' it. Maybe some people did IDK.

I already told you, I don't have an issue with your score or your opinions on the map, but I'm not gonna just sit idly by if someone says something about my own work that I vehemently disagree with am I? I just thought a lot of your points were odd to say the least. You still haven't given me an example of another bright, sunny map yet either. I would have thought your options would have been plentiful since you are so 'bored' of them? And your opening line states the map was a 'letdown' - that to me just reeks of an agenda, I could be wrong.

And I actually think your score is just about fair (after the adjustment), I just didn't agree with the actual content of the review like I said. But I do hope you are consistent with your reviews in future (if you plan to continue with them) and score every map on the same principles.
Thanks for expressing your concerns about my review maturely, instead of through backhanded insults and passive-aggressiveness. Here are my explanations:

-- Bright maps: Hotel, EgyptZombies, ZombieDesert, ZombieDome, Christmas Warehouse, Zombie Farmhouse. That's just pulling a few examples of recent maps and maps off of the front page of releases.

-- I said that it was a letdown because, again, the opening line is part of the joke.

I had hoped that the high score next to such a bold statement, followed by a rather silly explanation of my "thought process" when first seeing the map would clue everyone in that it was a joke. I was acting like I had thought that the map would be different than it actually was, and was disappointed when the map appeared to be a run-down factory rather than an estate home

-- Yes, I do plan to continue with my reviews, and yes, they are going to be the same. This one was almost no different in style or structure than labyrinth (joke opening paragraphs, same breakdown of map aspects, metaphors/similes sprinkled throughout).
Post by: tomikaze on August 06, 2015, 05:34:30 pm
https://youtu.be/ZlGJ-_S2qsI?t=36s (https://youtu.be/ZlGJ-_S2qsI?t=36s)
Post by: ShotgunRagtime on August 06, 2015, 05:36:31 pm
"Let's be friends so we can make out"

Look, Stevie, I got nothing against you man, but I am NOT making out with you.
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 06, 2015, 05:44:49 pm
You have odd taste in music Tom, I took you for more of a Miley Cyrus kinda guy. :P

"Let's be friends so we can make out"

Look, Stevie, I got nothing against you man, but I am NOT making out with you.
My kinda guy ;D So we can skip the making out and get straight down to business? <3

Post by: ShotgunRagtime on August 06, 2015, 05:52:33 pm
You have odd taste in music Tom, I took you for more of a Miley Cyrus kinda guy. :P
My kinda guy ;D So we can skip the making out and get straight down to business? <3
You read my mind  ;)

Should I dress up as Jenner?  :-*
Post by: MrSlagovich on August 06, 2015, 07:47:29 pm
Only if you watch him...
Post by: JiffyNoodles on August 07, 2015, 04:48:22 am
Maybe you should do a proper review Tom and show these new reviewers on the block how it's supposed to be done. :)
OI, I think my reviews have been received rather well, thank you very much.
I feel rather offended now.
But, I do see where you are coming from, and Shotgun, I would do a review, but both you and Scobalula beat me to it, meaning my review would be completely useless.
Anyway, I didn't really like it, but it wasn't the worst thing I've seen.
With regards,
Jiffy (your local Aussie reviewer).
Post by: Eternal_Fire on August 07, 2015, 06:37:47 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es)