UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: Stuffed_Oatmeal on June 17, 2013, 06:59:18 pm

Title: Undead church v2.0
Post by: Stuffed_Oatmeal on June 17, 2013, 06:59:18 pm
hey guys this is my first map that i have made its is called nazi zombie undead church and is a small/medium sized map that takes you into an abandoned church somewhere on the coast of southern Italy, there is no particular story line to the map, the feel for the church is somewhat unproportional  because the architectural design for the church is more modern, but with the items i had the church feels older. i spent a lot of time of this map and hope you guys enjoy the map, there will definitely be more to come good or bad :D.
 there were a couple path node problems in  the start that i could never resolve sometimes the zombies do what the pathnodes say and what the dont im sorry  :( i could never fix this problem
here is the download link and a video of my map
DOWNLOAD LINK:   https://mega.co.nz/# (https://mega.co.nz/#)!UothxTSA!YpQxz12uAv1lFZFeQcyvEgTqvUNUHjItJXut_jepGmk

NEW:should be the new and improved undead church with some new feature such as black ops perks nothing too special:NEW

NEW Custom Zombie Map: Undead Church (pt1) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juAOV-dAscg#ws)

thanks
Title: Re: Undead church
Post by: tomikaze on June 17, 2013, 07:46:33 pm
Fun map my man, and thanks for posting my video.  I love the tunnel in the wall, it would have been cool to see that lead to a few other areas that just got stranger and stranger. Still, good first effort  :) Thank you for giving me the opportunity to play it in advance.
Post by: Stuffed_Oatmeal on June 17, 2013, 07:47:27 pm
no problem i glad you played it, opened my eyes on some things
Post by: treminaor on June 17, 2013, 08:06:35 pm
Before I even download it I'm going to say that it needs a more unique folder name. nazi_zombie_undeadc would be more appropriate. There are a handful of maps named nazi_zombie_church already and this just compounds the already existing name conflicts.
Post by: Stuffed_Oatmeal on June 17, 2013, 09:04:47 pm
yeah i will leave that download and add another download that im uploading to gamefront right now and if it doesnt work just tell me
Post by: 90Dboy on June 18, 2013, 02:36:13 pm
Really? Gamefront?
Post by: SajeOne on June 18, 2013, 09:52:14 pm
Really? Gamefront?
I agree its a little annoying he only provided a gamefront link. It would be nice if he at least uploaded a mirror on mega.co.uk.
Post by: treminaor on June 18, 2013, 11:32:52 pm
I agree its a little annoying he only provided a gamefront link. It would be nice if he at least uploaded a mirror on mega.co.uk.
I think the main problem is that gamefront locked out a bunch of countries from downloading from them recently.
Post by: Stuffed_Oatmeal on June 19, 2013, 02:58:41 am
guys, calm down there should be a link for you guys who cant use gamefront i used mega if it isnt there well here it is again

https://mega.co.nz/#!RJxViC6L!K1RnS0rmODF18Y2-J5XQdlhOSZBkufbRNqB03iBJ8g4
Post by: Topdrog11 on June 19, 2013, 07:58:13 pm
Installed it no problem.When i open up mod in-game, the screen comes up but all the writing is all messed up. then when i type in the console, the game starts but cant move ... help?
Post by: Stuffed_Oatmeal on June 19, 2013, 08:03:28 pm
umm there might have been something wrong let me do something real quick
Post by: SajeOne on June 19, 2013, 10:40:04 pm
umm there might have been something wrong let me do something real quick
I can confirm his statement for the second gamefront link provided. Not sure about the one above it(I would assume it works as tomikaze made a video of it).
Post by: Stuffed_Oatmeal on June 20, 2013, 01:21:36 am
yeah im changing all that right now hope fully if only one download link doesnt show up refresh the page

Post Merge: June 20, 2013, 01:23:12 am
if you have a map named church just change the folder name once you extract it
Post by: SajeOne on June 20, 2013, 01:29:09 am
why don't you just change it for the upload so people don't get confused?
Post by: Stuffed_Oatmeal on June 20, 2013, 01:33:06 am
because thats what screwed it up last time i mean if you really want me to i will,i will try
Post by: SajeOne on June 20, 2013, 02:56:29 am
because thats what screwed it up last time i mean if you really want me to i will,i will try
Changing a folder name won't do that, you did something else. Possibly accidentally compiled and did not move the .ff's with the project mover.
Title: Re: Undead church v2.0
Post by: franco1995 on July 23, 2013, 07:41:00 am
in v.2, what changed?
Post by: Stuffed_Oatmeal on July 23, 2013, 10:03:18 am
Nothing much just changed the map a little bit and added black ops perks basically
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on December 02, 2013, 07:53:20 am
good
Post by: DuaLVII on January 09, 2014, 09:49:28 pm
there were a couple path node problems in  the start that i could never resolve sometimes the zombies do what the pathnodes say and what the dont im sorry  :( i could never fix this problem

Hey Stuffed, Not sure if you fixed the pathnodes or not but the best way I would say to fix this would be to cheat a little with the use of either a clip or ai_clip tall brushes at the side of the stairs which would then cause the zombie to work around it and keep itself on the stairs till it reaches the top.

Sorry if you already fixed this and I realize this is kind of an oldish post but I thought I'd put that out there.

Thanks,
DuaLVII
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on January 10, 2014, 10:53:02 am
Thank you for sharing :please:
Post by: by3cat17 on January 11, 2014, 07:11:06 pm
Fun and good looking map man thanks for sharing. After 2 rounds of having mule kick my two extra guns went away? Wasn't a big deal, enjoyed beating it anyway! Thanks and keep up the good work!
Post by: DeathBringerZen on January 12, 2014, 07:05:21 pm
en espaƱa tampoco - either in Spain

Please post in English in future. This site is predominantly used by English speaking users, so comments in Spanish will not always be understood. :)
Post by: P0tZ on January 12, 2014, 08:24:43 pm
Love this map man, think you have done a great job.
Small glitch downstairs in dt room by barrier to tunnel. there is a box next to a cupboard and bed. if u jump from box to cupboard you fall into the cupboard and are stuck. no way out. waited a while for the crawler but it never came so not that big a deal. Just thought I would let you know.
Once again , thank you, great map
 ;D ;D
Post by: DuaLVII on January 13, 2014, 08:57:12 pm
hm, Think I just brought this post back to life.
Post by: kimmoreels on June 19, 2014, 10:14:07 pm
Dude how do i download the map zombie churg? why doesnt it automaticly start and why do i need to sign up for a new site while i am already signd up for zombiemodding? can you please give a link were it automaticly downloads on my computer after pushing 1 button please.

Thanks.

Post Merge: June 19, 2014, 10:14:53 pm
I mean undead church map not zombie church.
Post by: SajeOne on June 19, 2014, 10:27:13 pm
Dude how do i download the map zombie churg? why doesnt it automaticly start and why do i need to sign up for a new site while i am already signd up for zombiemodding? can you please give a link were it automaticly downloads on my computer after pushing 1 button please.

Thanks.

Post Merge: June 19, 2014, 10:14:53 pm
I mean undead church map not zombie church.
Mega links break forum formatting. Copy the whole link into your address bar.
Post by: R34P312 on June 23, 2014, 11:59:48 pm
Mega links break forum formatting. Copy the whole link into your address bar.

the 1st link does work if copying and pasting but 2nd link further down the topic(posted by oatmeal) is not available anymore.

Post Merge: June 24, 2014, 12:01:11 am
guys, calm down there should be a link for you guys who cant use gamefront i used mega if it isnt there well here it is again

https://mega.co.nz/#!RJxViC6L!K1RnS0rmODF18Y2-J5XQdlhOSZBkufbRNqB03iBJ8g4

sry i should have quoted this instead, but here is the one I'm speaking of.
Post by: iseeyouinbed on September 09, 2014, 11:08:36 pm
I just got done from playing this map and keep up the good work :)