UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: Dust R I P on July 29, 2015, 12:14:37 pm

Title: Sounds not working
Post by: Dust R I P on July 29, 2015, 12:14:37 pm
I'm trying to do sounds for the ak74u (bo1 one) but whatever I do they just do not seem to work nor convert with the build sounds tool. Yes the sounds are 41000hz and unsigned 8bit PCM. Yes they are mono. Yes they have appropriate naming.

Wat do?

Included the sounds here:

http://filebin.ca/2AIZW7DR4uyi/ak74u.rar (http://filebin.ca/2AIZW7DR4uyi/ak74u.rar)
Title: Re: Sounds not working
Post by: BluntStuffy on July 29, 2015, 02:42:41 pm
Try 16 bit, worked for me in the passed. Also i dont think you need to run these kind of sounds through the build-sounds tool. Just convert them in audacity or w/e and add them in soundaliases etc..
Post by: Dust R I P on July 30, 2015, 01:29:51 pm
Try 16 bit, worked for me in the passed. Also i dont think you need to run these kind of sounds through the build-sounds tool. Just convert them in audacity or w/e and add them in soundaliases etc..

I tried, but still no luck..
Post by: nosurrender001 on August 09, 2015, 09:07:48 pm
i dont know if im too late or if you fixed this yet or not but from what ive seen those files in the shot folder you provided dont look right you have wpn_ak74u_fire_plr_00.wav  but like 5 times i think they are duplicates u should only have one of those files try that and also set up the bo_weapons sound aliases gsc in waw / raw / soundaliases and call that gsc in your mod .csv like this:  sound,bo_weapons,,all_sp
Hope this helps
Post by: Harry Bo21 on August 11, 2015, 11:50:23 pm
i dont know if im too late or if you fixed this yet or not but from what ive seen those files in the shot folder you provided dont look right you have wpn_ak74u_fire_plr_00.wav  but like 5 times i think they are duplicates u should only have one of those files try that and also set up the bo_weapons sound aliases gsc in waw / raw / soundaliases and call that gsc in your mod .csv like this:  sound,bo_weapons,,all_sp
Hope this helps
thats a "csv" not a "gsc"
Post by: Dust R I P on August 12, 2015, 01:05:50 am
Hope this helps
Theres multiple sounds because of sound sequencing. Even when I try single sound no sequence, still doesn't work.. And yes. I have my soundalias correctly