UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: Chunkdogg9 on June 17, 2013, 04:08:44 am

Title: [Request] Modern Cars Models
Post by: Chunkdogg9 on June 17, 2013, 04:08:44 am
G'day everyone just need a favour from someone that can get modern car models from blacks ops 2 and COD 4 as I don't own them. I would need about 8 car models.

Would appreciate this a lot. Your name will be added to the thanks list on the map topic.

Thank you!
Title: Re: [Request] Modern Cars Models
Post by: SajeOne on June 17, 2013, 04:27:26 am
Well for one that would be illegal. Second you should just buy cod4. Its 20 dollars on steam and is a great game. Plus then you get all the textures from the game to use with the mod tools. As for black ops 2 I would say the same thing, If you want the models buy the game. If you really want car models find free downloads for 3D models online and port them into WAW.
Title: Re: [Request] Modern Cars Models
Post by: Chunkdogg9 on June 17, 2013, 07:22:56 am
Well for one that would be illegal. Second you should just buy cod4. Its 20 dollars on steam and is a great game. Plus then you get all the textures from the game to use with the mod tools. As for black ops 2 I would say the same thing, If you want the models buy the game. If you really want car models find free downloads for 3D models online and port them into WAW.

Took your advice and brought cod4 haha.

Dunno about black ops 2 as it wouldn't run on my crappy computer