UGX-Mods

Everything Else => Media => Topic started by: liamsa669 on July 16, 2015, 04:13:51 am

Title: NO GAME NO LIFE ENGLISH DUB IS SO GOOOD [Opinions?]
Post by: liamsa669 on July 16, 2015, 04:13:51 am
I have to come out and say this.... the dub is 10x better than the sub was... this isn't quality-wise, but their jokes made it more enjoyable than the sub was. This could be due to having read the light novel and watching the Japanese version before seeing this, but in the end I couldn't stop laughing. The colors are bright and playful, which fits the game genre swell as well as the fluent animations. If you listen to the intro and extro songs in English, they kick but. The voice actors may sound weird since most Anime go towards seriousness, but this one goes towards having fun and making it a fun experience. What did you guys think about it, and if you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend it!

(https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5a/No-Game-No-Life-anime-logo.svg/600px-No-Game-No-Life-anime-logo.svg.png)
Title: Re: NO GAME NO LIFE ENGLISH DUB IS SO GOOOD [Opinions?]
Post by: JBird632 on July 16, 2015, 07:11:34 am
Thanks for the heads up, I watched it subbed a while back only because there was no dub.