UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: SPi on July 08, 2015, 11:13:53 pm

Title: COD4 Rooftops Demo 3 Voice Actor Recruiting Immediate Help needed!
Post by: SPi on July 08, 2015, 11:13:53 pm
Greetings all.

I know this concerns cod4 and not waw but i have to address all cod communities i know.

As I have promised the Rooftops 3rd Demo will be brought to you soon. Hopefully in the summer.
Now, unfortunately my friends and cousins who once arranged to do voice acting with me for this, wont be able to assist.
But fortunately I can do voice acting. The only problem is that i don't know if Ill find a good microphone. Besides, if the quality is not that great it wont really matter because it is a custom amateur singleplayer mappack made by one man with little help.
But i cant do all main Characters by myself.  So I will really need your help guys.

I would really appreciate the help of UGXmods members. Four people are needed maximum.
the Characters that need a voice are the following.
-Loz (Main character)
-Pan (Main character)
-Russian Thug (very few lines and requires English with Russian accent)
-Italian Civilian (again very few lines no particular accent just a simple neutral accent)

Your participation and help will be really appreciated. When the required voice actors will be recruited, i will send a package that will contain all information they need to get the job done. All the Lines and dialogues, a 480p video with the all of the demo so he can understand the situations of each line, more txt information and agreements.
Of course everyone who will participate will gain a place in the Credits.

Thank you.
Title: Re: COD4 Rooftops Demo 3 Voice Actor Recruiting Immediate Help needed!
Post by: freefire1990 on July 13, 2015, 07:48:38 pm
I would help you but my mic isnt that good