UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Work-In-Progress => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Zombie Maps => Topic started by: dabadguy4273 on June 27, 2015, 11:05:55 pm

Title: Halo 3 Guardian (WIP)
Post by: dabadguy4273 on June 27, 2015, 11:05:55 pm
Here's what i've gotten done so far!

! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsjw8i2-7SE#)

I messed with some worldspawn settings to try and make it look a little more like Guardian, but it looks like it could be a snow map. If I can I'd like to be able to remove that fog that cover's the trees in the background and make it look more like the original Guardian. But if I can't i'll leave the worldspawn settings like they are and add winter detail. And i'm pretty sure it's a bit small compared to the original.

Maybe i'll add some Halo weapons too, if I can figure that out.

[6/29]
(Aside from the map progress itself)

- I've gotten the Magnum, DMR, and Halo 4 Battle Rifle added THANKS to SevenGPLuke! (Hopefully this will be the map I get custom weaponry down for)

- Working on adding Sgt. Stack voices. :D

- If anyone has ever made any forge maps on Halo 3, I'm going to need some forge ideas for the map. Since the base turned out pretty small, i'll probably extend it with some sloppily placed forge pieces. (:
Title: Re: Halo 3 Guardian (WIP)
Post by: killingerk on June 29, 2015, 02:12:26 pm
love your custom zombie work cp upi the good work

i be add you youtube channels
to my youtube channels page
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 29, 2015, 02:51:20 pm
love your custom zombie work cp upi the good work
Can you please just write 'keep' in future? You constantly write 'cp' and it's rather annoying. Thanks :)
Post by: RBRT on June 29, 2015, 05:24:36 pm
Can you please just write 'keep' in future? You constantly write 'cp' and it's rather annoying. Thanks :)
Not to mention seriously incorrect abreviating  :D
Post by: dabadguy4273 on June 30, 2015, 12:14:55 am
Thanks killingerk, i'm glad ya like it! Hopefully it ends up being good enough that everyone will. I've got some great ideas for this map.