UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Work-In-Progress => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Mods => Topic started by: Rollonmath42 on June 27, 2015, 11:47:31 am

Title: [BO1] Zombies - Rollon's Gun Mod BETA
Post by: Rollonmath42 on June 27, 2015, 11:47:31 am
In recognition of the massive support I've received for the mod, I decided to release a beta version that currently works on Kino and FIVE.

Simply put, its a mod (similar to my previous Rollon's Gun Mods) that replaces the weapons used in-game. Wall chalks and hintstrings have been modified to state the correct weapon and some weapons have been removed from the box for use.

Gameplay Video:
Update 7 - Black Ops Zombie Mod (Beta Release) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hglDR8i-rkk#)

Installation Video:
How to Install Rollon's Gun Mod for BO1 Zombies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_NJL67jJww#)

Mediafire
www.mediafire.com
MEGA
mega.nz

Credits:
Tom_Bmx
DidUknowiPwn
ElTitoPricus
Quizz
Master131
Ray1235
HitmanVere
MrTLexify
Resortified
Cra0kalo
Message me if I forgot you, I can't remember anyone else
Title: Re: [BO1] Zombies - Rollon's Gun Mod BETA
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 27, 2015, 12:05:16 pm
The Staff of Ice and Staff of Wind look suspiciously similar to the Winter's Howl and Thundergun :P
Post by: Rollonmath42 on June 27, 2015, 01:09:54 pm
The Staff of Ice and Staff of Wind look suspiciously similar to the Winter's Howl and Thundergun :P

They are totally not sharing any assets, completely custom made sounds and FX that took me hours to get working.
Post by: alex-125 on June 27, 2015, 02:38:15 pm
Using these guns we will be invincible lol.
Post by: SoulTaker on June 27, 2015, 06:03:35 pm
These mods for Black Ops 1 are making me wish they would have just gone ahead and released Radiant for Black Ops 1... :'(
Post by: hachuwaka on June 28, 2015, 03:56:01 pm
Thank you! it's amazing, but i miss installation instructions along with rar file, it would be easier.
Post by: Shinigami on June 29, 2015, 11:53:18 am
This doesn't even feel like a beta, awesome job on the weapons (especially the PPSh-41  :rainbow: )
Post by: hachuwaka on June 30, 2015, 07:25:42 am
I also think that RE45 as starting pistol is too OP, maybe something like M9 or Mauser would be better.
Thanks again.
Post by: hachuwaka on June 30, 2015, 08:22:04 am
Once again, after game and game with your mod, i think ASM1 is too cheap, because it's an amazing weapon and, if that weapon is going to solve my games, i want to pay more for it xD
Post by: SoulTaker on July 02, 2015, 09:55:08 pm
Hmm is it also possible maybe to get more perks on the map Rollon? I would imagine that it's possible to do would be nice to see maybe a few more perks like PHD.
 :)
Post by: mrpeanut188 on July 02, 2015, 09:59:26 pm
Hmm is it also possible maybe to get more perks on the map Rollon? I would imagine that it's possible to do would be nice to see maybe a few more perks like PHD.
Can't remember who it was but someone got Who's Who working on Five, it looked pretty sweet.
Post by: Rollonmath42 on July 02, 2015, 10:01:01 pm

I've considered it, partially because some guns (Hyper Beast) do better with some perks not in stock maps (Deadshot). Plus I imagine most would want Stamin-up/PHD but it all depends on what I can do with the mod.
Post by: lilrifa on July 02, 2015, 10:22:58 pm
It's very possible. It's just a matter of whether he feels like doing it or not.
Post by: SoulTaker on July 03, 2015, 01:43:21 am
I've considered it, partially because some guns (Hyper Beast) do better with some perks not in stock maps (Deadshot). Plus I imagine most would want Stamin-up/PHD but it all depends on what I can do with the mod.
Thanks Rollon and the rest who replied to me sounds pretty nice. I've always dreamed of playing Kino with PHD and dolphin diving near the auto sentry.
Post by: hachuwaka on July 19, 2015, 08:24:52 pm
I saw poker988tv uploaded a video of your mod, but it looks like a newer version (electric staff, mauser, blundergat)
Is it available for us?
Post by: HitmanVere on July 20, 2015, 11:45:49 am
I saw poker988tv uploaded a video of your mod, but it looks like a newer version (electric staff, mauser, blundergat)
Is it available for us?

It was not partially this same mod, but Sweep & Shock designed by TheRelaxingEnd. DL for it and rest of the mods can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjK2Uhw7ZBg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjK2Uhw7ZBg)
Post by: hachuwaka on July 20, 2015, 02:16:30 pm
Thanks a lot, @HitmanVere