UGX-Mods

UGX-Mods => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: AtriX on June 10, 2015, 12:00:30 pm

Title: Just saying hi. :)
Post by: AtriX on June 10, 2015, 12:00:30 pm
As I like to keep most things about me private, won't be a very long introduction thread. Just swinging by to say hi. :)

Pretty much the only thing you need to know about me is that I'm rather knowledgable of a multitude of programming languages including, but not limited to: C++, C# and Java. I know a fair bit of GSC, been writing private mods for around 2.5 years now, I think.

I've never really been a part of a big community before, never bothered trying to interact with any as I used to just fuck around with stuff with some friends. Decided to make an account on a couple forums today and say hi. :P

Anyways, hope I'll enjoy my stay here. :)

AtriX.
Title: Re: Just saying hi. :)
Post by: MrDunlop4 on June 12, 2015, 03:10:22 pm
Welcome to UGX :D
Post by: tomikaze on June 12, 2015, 03:17:00 pm

I've never really been a part of a big community before, never bothered trying to interact with any as I used to just fuck around with stuff with some friends.

AtriX, you come on outa that hole of solitude and enjoy the warm sunny glow of this community that will love you so hard it'll make you never wanna leave - or never let you leave. We're kinda like the Scientology of the modding world. Not really, but I still hope you stick around and have fun with us here. Thanks for coming by : )
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 12, 2015, 04:24:46 pm
AtriX, you come on outa that hole of solitude and enjoy the warm sunny glow of this community that will love you so hard it'll make you never wanna leave - or never let you leave. We're kinda like the Scientology of the modding world. Not really, but I still hope you stick around and have fun with us here. Thanks for coming by : )
Tomi 'Cruise' Kaze :P
Post by: KDXDARK on June 12, 2015, 04:50:29 pm
Welcome.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on June 13, 2015, 03:52:52 am
Tomi 'Cruise' Kaze :P
i see what you did there  ::)
Post by: Bwc66930 on June 13, 2015, 05:48:07 am
enjoy the stay here, and remember to fuck around alittle bit, but not too much or the mods will be mad  :troll: