UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: Matt9173852 on May 05, 2013, 02:41:57 am

Title: importing cod 4 guns into cad waw
Post by: Matt9173852 on May 05, 2013, 02:41:57 am
can some help me with importing cod 4 guns to waw for my nazi zombie map, could be a quick tut too maybe any pre-configured files or something becuse i tried to import a p90 which took all day and didnt even have any sound and couldnt ads. now i dont want to use the zct mod because i dont like how it changes the hud, if there is a way to stop that then ill give it a try   
 :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta:
Title: Re: importing cod 4 guns into cad waw
Post by: SajeOne on May 05, 2013, 03:39:44 am
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=353.0 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=353.0)

I would encourage you to search the forum for a good 20 seconds at least before posting a topic on the subject. Thank you :)

Post Merge: May 05, 2013, 03:42:17 am
can some help me with importing cod 4 guns to waw for my nazi zombie map, could be a quick tut too maybe any pre-configured files or something becuse i tried to import a p90 which took all day and didnt even have any sound and couldnt ads. now i dont want to use the zct mod because i dont like how it changes the hud, if there is a way to stop that then ill give it a try   
 :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta:
ZCT MOD is only for prototype. The UGX-MOD uses a lot of the weapons from COD4 plus others which can be found on the forum. Your p90 doesn't ADS because you are using the COD5 arms. You need to use the COD4 arms. Sounds are a bigger issue that if I was going to explain would be a waste of my time seeing as there are multiple tutorials including the one posted above.
Title: Re: importing cod 4 guns into cad waw
Post by: Matt9173852 on May 05, 2013, 12:35:32 pm
yeah that was the tut i was following, but as i said it took me a whole day for the p90 so i will follow it again. i was kinda hoping someone would supply so pre made files like for instance in that tut could someone give me those files that he changes when hes moving some thompson stuff to the p90