UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: tomikaze on May 08, 2015, 01:47:55 pm

Title: Another super public apology x 10 to the extreme, alpha-max 5000
Post by: tomikaze on May 08, 2015, 01:47:55 pm
In light of Jiffy wanting to atone for gross error. I thought I should come clean and apologize for all of the errors I have made in assessing people's maps incorrectly. To all of the mappers who's maps I have made humorous reviews for I am very sorry. If you could see me now I have tears in my eyes. Those kind folks didn't deserve all of the hilarious things I said about their quality efforts and Jiffy has helped me see that making apology after apology is very cathartic. Thank you Jiffy and once again sorry to the mappers I've hurt, I shall never again make another custom zombie map review, please forgive me.
Title: Re: Another super public apology x 10 to the extreme, alpha-max 5000
Post by: steviewonder87 on May 08, 2015, 01:54:27 pm
Who else thinks we need a new forum sub-section 'Public Apologies' ;D
Post by: Ramiabdh on May 08, 2015, 02:20:56 pm
Who else thinks we need a new forum sub-section 'Public Apologies' ;D

hahahaha... yeah
Post by: Lukkie1998 on May 08, 2015, 02:57:48 pm
I shall never again make another custom zombie map review, please forgive me.
Does that mean we can remove your custom map reviewer Status? We got more people on our waiting list for your title :troll:

Lukkie1998
Post by: tomikaze on May 08, 2015, 03:01:13 pm
We got more people on our waiting list for your title :troll:

Lukkie1998
After that latest review I just saw I doubt that  :D
Post by: MZslayer11 on May 08, 2015, 03:02:26 pm
I always loved and looked forward to you humeros reviews. I guess I'm just cruel then...
Post by: Alerion on May 08, 2015, 05:02:19 pm
I shall never again make another custom zombie map review, please forgive me.

This would roughly translate into:
I'm gonna kill this community by ripping one of its lethal organs appart :please:
Post by: DeletedUser on May 12, 2015, 11:57:39 pm
This doesn't seem legit... because Tomikazie... :-X
Post by: JiffyNoodles on May 13, 2015, 03:04:09 am
In light of Jiffy wanting to atone for gross error. I thought I should come clean and apologize for all of the errors I have made in assessing people's maps incorrectly. To all of the mappers who's maps I have made humorous reviews for I am very sorry. If you could see me now I have tears in my eyes. Those kind folks didn't deserve all of the hilarious things I said about their quality efforts and Jiffy has helped me see that making apology after apology is very cathartic. Thank you Jiffy and once again sorry to the mappers I've hurt, I shall never again make another custom zombie map review, please forgive me.
I find this rather amusing, its 'nice' to see someone (especially Tomikaze) 'coming clean' about what they did. And nice touch to the title, Since it's basically what mine was, except 10 times better and to the power of 5000  :lol:
Post by: vinnyz500 on May 13, 2015, 03:14:12 am
I would gladly take a bashing from one of your reviews  :troll: It's better that way, nice things are boring
Post by: tomikaze on May 13, 2015, 01:34:28 pm
I find this rather amusing, its 'nice' to see someone (especially Tomikaze) 'coming clean' about what they did. And nice touch to the title, Since it's basically what mine was, except 10 times better and to the power of 5000  :lol:
Jiffy, you've been a good friend to me for a LONG time now, most people don't even know. The least I could do is follow in your footsteps and do the right thing.

This doesn't seem legit... because Tomikazie... :-X
People can change. You've just gotta have faith.
Post by: MZslayer11 on May 13, 2015, 02:53:54 pm
I would gladly take a bashing from one of your reviews  :troll: It's better that way, nice things are boring

Agreed lol
Post by: tomikaze on May 13, 2015, 03:08:02 pm
Agreed lol

Suck ass making a map and maybe I'll consider coming out of retirement. Still, half the people are going to get butt hurt whenever I do one.
Post by: MZslayer11 on May 13, 2015, 03:29:19 pm
Imo you don't need to apologize for anything. Not only were your reviews funny, but they were also truthful. It's not your problem if people can't take a hit. Criticism can yield two things 1) Better mappers 2) quitters. If you were truly interested in mapping, then one review about your map would not set you back and make you quit. Unless theres a specific instance of an inappropriate remark you made that I don't know about, apologizing doesn't seem necessary. Just my opinion.
Post by: Lukkie1998 on May 13, 2015, 04:12:25 pm
Imo you don't need to apologize for anything. Not only were your reviews funny, but they were also truthful. It's not your problem if people can't take a hit. Criticism can yield two things 1) Better mappers 2) quitters. If you were truly interested in mapping, then one review about your map would not set you back and make you quit. Unless theres a specific instance of an inappropriate remark you made that I don't know about, apologizing doesn't seem necessary. Just my opinion.
Hopefully you saw the sarcasm in tomi's post  :alone:

But yeah, good to see Tomi leaving, now we only have to worry about the reviews from Jadenscezwach (or something) and the new one (shame on me, I forgot his name :poker: )

Lukkie1998
Post by: NINJAMAN829 on May 16, 2015, 03:38:20 am
Hopefully you saw the sarcasm in tomi's post  :alone:

But yeah, good to see Tomi leaving, now we only have to worry about the reviews from Jadenscezwach (or something) and the new one (shame on me, I forgot his name :poker: )

Lukkie1998

His name is LordofDarkness. :poker: I have only seen him once and yet I still remember the name. I expect more from you of all people lukkie. :troll: