UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: jm-390 on April 05, 2015, 08:43:52 pm

Title: could some one help me with my map, I couldn't load the map
Post by: jm-390 on April 05, 2015, 08:43:52 pm
Hello everyone,

I got a big problem I'm working on my map.

the map will be really awesome but sometimes I get strange errors ?

now at the moment when I'm done with compiling my map.  I launch codwaw then I load my map then the next one I start the map and I get the loading screen and you can see then that the loading bar is going to the 100%

and I think around the 99% then it does nothing anymore.   and the codwaw.exe  is crashed and I need to kill the program otherwise I can't do anything on the computer.

now I have it tried more times to play my map but does not working.

I have activated "developer 1"  in console and the "devmap nazi_zombie_my_mapname"

to load my map (starting)  but then sometimes I get the same effect as the previous time or I get an unkown error,  when I'm opening my console then it is on a unkown location ?

And sometimes it gives other error

So this is the error when I activated " developer 1 "

my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20150404-ca4w-18kb

And this is the console

my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20150404-eppf-89kb

my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20150404-ci3u-82kb

Then I tried to activated "developer 2 "  "developer_script 1"  " logfile 1 " and I go this error

my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20150405-lvpg-102kb

Sorry for my bad english

Title: Re: could some one help me with my map, I couldn't load the map
Post by: Harry Bo21 on April 09, 2015, 07:31:07 am
none of your pictures are valid, all return 404 file not found

If you run the map without devmode and there is a error, it never tells you what it is or where it is. Using devmode tells you what line, and what script the error was generated from

developer 1
/devmap nazi_zombie_yourmapname

itll crash

hold shift and press the console key, itll point out the error for you