UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: Jeffycry on March 24, 2015, 07:26:14 pm

Title: Co-op Error.
Post by: Jeffycry on March 24, 2015, 07:26:14 pm
hi im new to UGX.
i need help with co-op. when i was waiting 5 minutes. 1-2 guys showed up. i started the game. then
it sayed "Semper Fi" at the bottom of the loading bar. then when it was gone. my game crashed.

do you guys know anything i could download or do?, to fix the problem. i really wanted to play co-op zombies. :'(
Title: Re: Co-op Error.
Post by: HitmanVere on March 25, 2015, 08:22:30 am
When host is in lobby, he needs to change from settings the zombie map. Launching Semper Fi crashes the game. Also, everyone needs to be running same mod
Post by: Ramiabdh on March 25, 2015, 09:36:00 am
When host is in lobby, he needs to change from settings the zombie map. Launching Semper Fi crashes the game. Also, everyone needs to be running same mod

But if they aren't running the same mod, then they can't join in the first place.
Post by: HitmanVere on March 25, 2015, 10:03:30 am
But if they aren't running the same mod, then they can't join in the first place.

I know, but better know now than asking later :P
Post by: MrDunlop4 on March 25, 2015, 11:22:22 am
Rly? My Semper Fi map didnt crashed after i played with 2 friends my NT map :P
Post by: Jeffycry on March 25, 2015, 04:03:47 pm
i used the map "nazi_zombie_fivenights" on co-op, then there was no button to change the gametype or the map.

help pls
Post by: HitmanVere on March 25, 2015, 04:14:28 pm
Rly? My Semper Fi map didnt crashed after i played with 2 friends my NT map :P

Thats not something to brag about :troll: