UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: Cod_ne on March 23, 2015, 11:53:53 pm

Title: Zombie Desert
Post by: Cod_ne on March 23, 2015, 11:53:53 pm
hi people today i bring you my new custom map Zombie Desert or Desert Zombie i don't know how you write. well this is a map of a single room the map is heavy because of the videos enjoy  :nyan:
(http://i58.tinypic.com/314up78.jpg)
Features:
*boss
*custom perks shaders
*verruct runners
*custom pap camo
*pap powerup
*nuketown style perks
*custom powerups
*c4
*guns cod4, cod waw, bo, bo2, ghost y custom
*10 perks
*dogs from mp
*tomahawk
*special guns: thundergun, scavenger, mark2, blundergat, plasma pistol
*end game
*shi no numa zombies
*videos
*no monkey boms
*mw3 intro
*hitmarkers

CREDITS:
*InFInIX
*RAYxZOMBIE
*JoseMartineh
*pedrehitor 74
*YaPh1l
*tito
*RumoreQuimico
*Sanya
*T-Max
*bamskater33
*BluntStuffy
*doon goony
*tom_bmx
*JR-Imagine
*javipotter
*shippuden1592
*spyroscope
*rmtpsr
*treyarch
*Aidan
*SajeOne
*Paragalor
*treminaor
*CFG_FACTORY
*ZK
*aetbxPS3
*DUKIP
*ricko0z
*Espi_thekiller
*Rollonmath42
*AwesomePieman

option 1(Mediafire):
www.mediafire.com
Title: Re: Zombie Desert
Post by: P0tZ on March 24, 2015, 12:22:57 am
Nice one, sounds fun.
Will try it out in the morning.
Thanks
Post by: MechromancerX on March 24, 2015, 01:03:50 am
Was very fun to play, like your previous maps :) , although it was pretty easy imo, that naruto vid kept me running :D

(http://i.gyazo.com/22409529b825ce640dcf04ed245b7667.jpg)
Post by: SliqKilla on March 24, 2015, 01:06:28 am
Wasn't playing this for very long and got glitched....

If you stand on the sandpile in this corner and a zombie hits you, you get knocked over the fence out of the playable area with no way back in LOL ...

(http://i.gyazo.com/c90dc0082db5f808e5b2313b1775e45a.jpg)
Post by: JiffyNoodles on March 24, 2015, 02:32:31 am
just saying, it's pretty bad timing especially since Leviathan has just dropped, but either way, gotta gove all map the credit they're due
Post by: SliqKilla on March 24, 2015, 02:41:41 am
you can actually get back in by jumping on the big rock and then back in... should have called this map bootcamp, because its great practice for training Zombies lol

thanks for the map
Post by: GerardS0406 on March 24, 2015, 02:44:56 am
just saying, it's pretty bad timing especially since Leviathan has just dropped, but either way, gotta gove all map the credit they're due
Bob the Whale xD He should be in Leviathan
Post by: treminaor on March 24, 2015, 03:22:05 am
You need to credit AwesomePieman for the Hell's Retriever script that you took and modified without permission from either his Halloween map or Chromastone's CPH map.

If you do not do this your map will be removed from the site.
Post by: luisdude1 on March 24, 2015, 06:09:06 am
as much as i love the guns and the cool features in this map, it feels stale after you try out all the guns. its all just one big box map that unlocks stuff as the rounds go on, but the map just gets boring after say round 15. no challenge at all because of the OP guns and the openess of the map in general. it feels like its one of those maps that says "HEY OMAGAWSH LOOK AT ALL LEH KOOL GUNS I HAZ"
Post by: MrDunlop4 on March 24, 2015, 09:41:52 am
Nice

MrDunlop4
Post by: DeletedUser on March 24, 2015, 02:40:34 pm
(http://i60.tinypic.com/b562k0.jpg)
Post by: InFInIX on March 24, 2015, 07:01:03 pm
looks cool downloading now.
what did i helped you with the map?
just wonder why i'm in the creds xD
Post by: dadadodo on March 24, 2015, 07:16:02 pm
nice map i went good on it gj
Post by: RBRT on March 24, 2015, 08:44:58 pm
This feels like a very slow-paced version of cryogenic. Very good map and weapons, but like most other people said, there's nothing in the map to keep you from getting very bored very fast.
Post by: KnivingCombat777 on March 24, 2015, 10:28:58 pm
I like the way perks drop from the sky like nuketown, just did a small playthrough, perk and points powerup were working, but the PaP powerup didnt do anything at all and I couldn't collect it(the power was not on on that moment)
So that's a bit of a bummer but is has some great graphics and other layout so its pretty cool
Is one of the custom guns the Ohm from AW?
Post by: slit8539 on March 25, 2015, 01:12:25 am
i downloaded both of the links you have , the bottom one corrupted 3 times and the first one goes through the install and then the map is not in my waw done both 3-4 times
Post by: SketchPen on March 25, 2015, 01:34:16 am
wat is the map name in the mods menu in world at war i keep thinking its nazi_zombie_test1 cuz thats the new map i see on my mods menu
Post by: qwerty647 on March 25, 2015, 02:15:18 am
The map seemed to drag on forever with everything being round-based. It was a good idea, but probably could have been executed a bit better with, say, an objectives list, because I had no idea what I was supposed to do. Also the boss was terrible to get rid of.

However, it was a good map, which, looking back on it was enjoyable and challenging. Keep up making maps, and I hope to see more in the future.
Post by: marcowit2 on March 25, 2015, 10:08:16 am
the map wont download for me, the mediafire link keeps going to the authorise download screen every time i fill in the capha and the oher one gets stuck at 88%
Post by: FatBastard on March 25, 2015, 10:46:46 am
very funny map.
just a thing when you have all the perks you just see 8 on the side.
and the buyable ending i bought it on round 25 end the map ended on round 31.
Post by: KnivingCombat777 on March 25, 2015, 02:35:57 pm
wat is the map name in the mods menu in world at war i keep thinking its nazi_zombie_test1 cuz thats the new map i see on my mods menu
It is test1 don't know why but it is
The pap powerup problem is fixed it just doesnt work before you turn the power on, anyone know how to throw the C4 because my equipment key is not the one?
Post by: Tim Smith on March 25, 2015, 05:05:11 pm
another Great Mod thx for sharing :)
Post by: AIDS Potato on March 25, 2015, 07:30:01 pm
fun map to play when you are not in the mood for a difficult map . 
Post by: AIDS Potato on March 25, 2015, 07:36:05 pm
The pap powerup problem is fixed it just doesnt work before you turn the power on, anyone know how to throw the C4 because my equipment key is not the one?
[/quote]
X button, and then right click to throw it.
Post by: BishyFTW on March 25, 2015, 09:16:11 pm
Whats the song called?
Post by: FishxFlop on March 25, 2015, 11:52:58 pm
When playing multiplayer, the host appears to be the only one to get the pack-a-punch from the drop. Is this intended or is it a bug? Just wanted to bring this to your attention, great map otherwise
Post by: holz on March 26, 2015, 02:06:04 am
i download it f or sure but your downloadlink for mega is not perfekt, check out your first post and put the [/url .. behind the last necessary for your link. ;-)
Thats normal its a bug for the ugx forum, ok thats the way it is. atm
To solve this problem for all links in ugx forum maybe let the linklenght limit a lil bit higher. ;-)
if there no possibillito to do that mod it or use another forum.
Post by: Tim Smith on March 26, 2015, 03:26:16 pm
Nice dude Great map

P.S : i think you should lower the health on the dogs
 :/   :/ :/
i Did good :3 ;D

(http://store2.up-00.com/2015-03/1427383442941.jpg)

BTW: what's the song name ??? :/ thx  ;D

Post by: Wunderful on March 27, 2015, 12:35:46 am
Whats the song called?

Runnin by Adam Lambert
Post by: klex222 on March 27, 2015, 03:26:36 pm
Hi, this map is great :)we have a lot of new weapons and zombies run faster, but make no dogs in this map please :) and add to this map zombie boss..
Post by: seanathan on March 27, 2015, 11:24:15 pm
Wow Absolutely amazing map! :)
Post by: angrynun on March 28, 2015, 01:20:06 am
Is it me or does map nazi_zombie_test1 , map zombie_desert or anything else i can think of work for launching the map?
Post by: WafflesTheFoxy on March 28, 2015, 05:36:16 am
its a great map man love it to death but i cant get the thundergun or MK2 raygun for some reason in the map ?
 :poker:
Post by: XxDeathbat003xX on March 29, 2015, 02:39:17 am
It really is a great map, but my only critique is why does Nuka cola fall so late in the game? At that point, it's kinda useless to have...
Post by: Andy Whelan on March 29, 2015, 03:49:04 am
Loved this map, great playthrough despite being a box ( I usually hate box maps). Also HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THE NUKA COLA MODEL IN THERE?! I AM A MASSIVE FAN OF FALLOUT AS YOU CAN SEE WITH THE THE CAPS LOCK ON.

Double Post Merge: March 29, 2015, 03:50:13 am
Is it me or does map nazi_zombie_test1 , map zombie_desert or anything else i can think of work for launching the map?

You just click play "SOLO". Not that hard. Make sure you are running the mod first as well
Post by: salamanderx on March 29, 2015, 06:36:02 am
you can get out of the map if you get on the unopened nukeacola and jump while a zombie hits you
Post by: angrynun on March 29, 2015, 05:45:52 pm
I have downloaded both links and neither of them have a custom load screens.
Post by: greeniezk5 on March 29, 2015, 06:45:49 pm
if you  want some free help on this map from the start try this
http://youtu.be/hyZLC38qDAg (http://youtu.be/hyZLC38qDAg)
thx to cod nene for another great map
Post by: pbrennan00 on March 30, 2015, 08:49:19 pm
what is the mod name for the map i cant find it in the mods option on waw
Post by: greeniezk5 on March 30, 2015, 09:38:42 pm
what is the mod name for the map i cant find it in the mods option on waw
nazi_zombie_test_1
Post by: DodgeMe on March 31, 2015, 05:24:04 pm
Where is the ending?
Post by: DeletedUser on March 31, 2015, 06:13:20 pm
Where is the ending?
to round 25 falls a platform and you pay them to finish the map.
Post by: DodgeMe on March 31, 2015, 06:38:24 pm
to round 25 falls a platform and you pay them to finish the map.
Ok thanks
Post by: theDeathZoneGame on April 12, 2015, 07:34:50 pm
How do you download it?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on April 13, 2015, 09:34:32 pm
Bob the Whale xD He should be in Leviathan
Yes... we are aware of your duplicate account Gerard...
Post by: Dopieduck on April 16, 2015, 07:16:10 am
Where can i download this :)
Post by: hachuwaka on April 16, 2015, 10:08:50 am
hey, i don't know if you realized, but there's a bug, it happened me twice, i lost tomahawk when i had it, and i couldn't take it again, it's symbol appeared on the left of grenades, as always, but when pressing LB, it said "no special grenades" or smthng like that
Post by: LordofDarkness on April 17, 2015, 09:17:00 pm
When I saw this map I had really high expectations because of the amount effort that has been put into it to make it look so cool.

The guns:
-The custom gun you made is really fun to use and its creative, it has a futuristic feeling to it like could be in BO3.
-I also love how you put in guns from a different game! Like the gun off the wall, when i saw the price of it i had two suspicions troll or some random gun and wow it is so good (not gonna say anymore because of spoilers).
-The only down side about the guns is that some of them don't pack-a-punch like the starting pistol and the special gun off the wall. 

The map:
-The map itself is good, but as a desert you cannot go into much detail with altho the detail it already has is impressive.
-The only thing that could be improved is the shape of it. Its a rectangle which doesn't make the map very interesting or unique, maybe a kite shape or some other random shape.

If you want a fun map to play on with your friends this is a great map for you :)

Pls can you add pack-a-punch versions of the guns that don't have any and maybe in the future make a map that a shape that makes the map unique.

thx :)
Post by: iterrifying on April 22, 2015, 01:49:39 am
Can I get this on a .zip file with the folder, I'm on Mac
Post by: TheLionKing3405 on April 24, 2015, 07:00:09 pm
There is a problem with this mod, I install it correctly and start to launch the mod,  I am just on the plain World At War (no mod) screen. Then I try to install it again, the same thing happens, then I try to install the Mega installation, and it still does not work, can someone help me with this
Post by: nuke_em_olicor on April 28, 2015, 05:01:59 am
Here is my gameplay on my YouTube (I don't get far!)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjP2wzAeH4bw_0yoG-Hz3a1BaBq7PdG8J (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjP2wzAeH4bw_0yoG-Hz3a1BaBq7PdG8J)
Post by: xSidx on April 29, 2015, 05:02:45 pm
Awesome map, dude! I love how you get perks Nuketown style and the guns are just awesome!  :)
Post by: gamer9294 on April 30, 2015, 01:09:43 pm
Good job man about your map, good made :)

I have played your map and here is a gameplay video...

(p.s. sorry about my bad english, I try my best okay)

https://youtu.be/nOwQJRnHhuI

best regards,
Gamer9294
Post by: Ghetino on May 02, 2015, 11:16:47 pm
Very good map, great job !

I did 49 rounds tonight, with two Blundergat, one on the acide pack and the last with pack-punch.
But, with my 910 xxx points I didn't have Thundergun and Scavenger or Ray Gun MK2, why ?

I have many many many mystery box yet .. It's Glitch ?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on May 03, 2015, 07:42:50 am
at a guess, i would say you cant have multiple wonder weapons at once

so you had the blundergat, maybe, dunno if thats it
Post by: Blurbconn on May 05, 2015, 09:15:39 pm
I died on round 22 with 22 zombies because I watch YAW.

Post by: GearZ469 on May 06, 2015, 04:37:42 pm
really really fun map bit I feel like u could've added more... But its good for what it is ;D
Post by: gunman683 on May 07, 2015, 12:10:14 pm
Hey great map man but could you fix the glitch where the host only gets PaP weapons? When i play with friends there guns don't PaP
Post by: J Jan on May 08, 2015, 04:57:05 am
What tound is the endgame.
Post by: Tyraim on May 09, 2015, 11:36:16 am
What tound is the endgame.

25. Platform falls in, you then pay.
Post by: BkbQ on May 09, 2015, 02:49:29 pm
i have found a bugg. when you get down and hit the box. when you get that weapon from it. when you get revived you get instand mulekick.
Post by: Tyraim on May 09, 2015, 10:24:07 pm
 :accepted:

(http://puu.sh/hHvJE/35c7aa4f1e.jpg)

Had the Hyena Infra-Dead from round 28 onwards, however I never got the Thundergun or the MkII, which both show up.

Maybe the box  is just :troll: or I got crap luck.
Post by: vxgodz on May 09, 2015, 11:14:58 pm
Every time i try to download the file from MEGA file, it mostly gets to 85 or 88% thens stops! :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: When (or shall i say IF!) it does get to 100%, it finishes downloading, then i open it to setup with cod 5, but then it says it cant open.
Someone plz help!
Post by: Lukkie1998 on May 09, 2015, 11:20:17 pm
Every time i try to download the file from MEGA file, it mostly gets to 85 or 88% thens stops! :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: When (or shall i say IF!) it does get to 100%, it finishes downloading, then i open it to setup with cod 5, but then it says it cant open.
Someone plz help!
There's also a Mediafire Downloadlink in the First Post, it's right below the Mega.Co.Nz one. Also, you don't have to open it with cod5, it's an automatic installer, which you just have to double click and it installs the map automatically.

Lukkie1998
Post by: vxgodz on May 09, 2015, 11:26:47 pm
There's also a Mediafire Downloadlink in the First Post, it's right below the Mega.Co.Nz one. Also, you don't have to open it with cod5, it's an automatic installer, which you just have to double click and it installs the map automatically.

Lukkie1998
Thats the other thing that i had forgotten to say, the Mediafile takes too long but i'll try that link. Thx anyway. :)
Post by: Lukkie1998 on May 09, 2015, 11:33:04 pm
Thats the other thing that i had forgotten to say, the Mediafile takes too long but i'll try that link. Thx anyway. :)
Yeah, mediafire is slow for most EU people. I have fast internet (200 Mbit Down) and it still takes ages to download. For Mega, you could try using a different webbrowser. I would recommend Chrome, but you could also try Mozilla FireFox (i would not recommend Internet Explorer btw)

Lukkie1998
Post by: vxgodz on May 09, 2015, 11:35:19 pm
Sorry, but i have downloaded the Mediafile and it had gotten to 100% but it instantly gets removed. Starting to get annoying now!
Post by: Lukkie1998 on May 09, 2015, 11:41:50 pm
Sorry, but i have downloaded the Mediafile and it had gotten to 100% but it instantly gets removed. Starting to get annoying now!
I'm sorry to hear, but this is not on our hands. A file getting removed can be either your security settings in your web browser or your anti-virus moves it directly into quarantine. Try disabling them or, as I already stated in previous comment, try another browser.

If you still keep getting errors, please make a forum post about it in the general help section. This thread is ment for feedback/comments on the map ;)

Thanks and good luck!

Lukkie1998 
Post by: Harry Bo21 on May 09, 2015, 11:42:24 pm
Starting to get annoying now!
- well with respect, this is the first time youve actually asked us lol

that is because your internet explorer or anti virus is detecting it as malware

if your using chrome, after downloading click "keep file regardless of warnings"

its coz its a EXE file, internet explorers always pick up third party exes as malware

** EDIT ** lukkie beat me to it lol
Post by: MarCarrot on May 10, 2015, 06:40:34 am
5/5 Great map. Had a lot of fun, thanks for making this :)
Post by: TaigaComplex on May 13, 2015, 08:17:31 pm
can anyone helpe me im new here, i cant play the map cuz something missing in the script (map/ Zombie  weapon Sumpl)

how can i cange the  script  ??? or is it a missing date , can anyone show me a guid video  :'(  i m just so help less
Post by: Tyraim on May 14, 2015, 06:49:32 am
Restart the map.
Post by: StempCakes on May 17, 2015, 04:43:23 pm
got hit ouside the map... but got to round 33 dogs are op
Post by: DiddyDevil on May 18, 2015, 06:35:20 pm
i know im being a huge noob but how do i launch the map? i ran the .exe but how do i launch it when it opens CoD?
Post by: Tyraim on May 19, 2015, 08:55:18 pm
i know im being a huge noob but how do i launch the map? i ran the .exe but how do i launch it when it opens CoD?

Open console and type map nazi_zombie_test1
Post by: Andy Whelan on May 19, 2015, 09:11:09 pm

Open CoD, then click on the MODS bit. Look for 'nazi_zombie_test1' (that is the scriptname for this) and double click on it. Now the map is running hit solo or like Tyraim said, open console and type map nazi_zombie_test1
Post by: papiolaf on May 21, 2015, 06:40:47 pm
as a solo player i have to that this is a good map , its simple and fun here are some things that i like and some things that i dislike

things that i like :
  -the weapons variety is awesome , it was cool to see weapons from other games :)
  - its not hard but its not easy , if you know what i mean
  - good timing with the perks
  - good selection of perks
  - good weapons design

things i didnt like/would change:
  -power ups dont show up very often
  -mystery box gives you the same 5 weapons over and over , its super hard to get a special weapon
  - tomahawk is super weak
  -pack a punch power up glitches some times and it wont let you grab it
  - some weapons are weak
  - pack a punch power up should appear more often , i finished the map and i only saw it 3 times
  - boss zombie should give you a power up

as i say its a good map , keep it up :)
Post by: Blue_ninja1012 on May 24, 2015, 11:25:14 am
Can i just ask what the song is called?
Post by: JustForFun119 on May 24, 2015, 02:25:57 pm
Glitch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkdGMS0-Bmc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkdGMS0-Bmc)
Post by: CraftDAnimations on June 03, 2015, 10:36:44 pm
Just had a go on this in solo and the map is fun (and definitely a challenge) but when the zombies dropped the PAP drop I couldnt pick it up.  Is this supposed to happen?
Post by: Dust on June 04, 2015, 07:24:22 am
Just had a go on this in solo and the map is fun (and definitely a challenge) but when the zombies dropped the PAP drop I couldnt pick it up.  Is this supposed to happen?

You need the power on to pick up those drops
Post by: Lukey012 on June 07, 2015, 07:57:21 am
What is the song called when you activate the T.V with naruto playing on it.
Post by: vxgodz on July 04, 2015, 04:27:50 pm
Has anyone else had the problem of the host only being able to pick up the PaP drop, and also after playing this map about 50( great map by the way, did a good job) i could not get the Thundergun or the Raygun...
Post by: jackewok on July 05, 2015, 08:18:22 pm
how do you start the game :nyan:
Post by: Jdog134 on July 05, 2015, 09:32:16 pm
That map was so fun i managed to beat it on round 25
Post by: Jance115 on July 06, 2015, 02:58:31 am
tryed to download this with mega and media fire with mega stopped at 99% and media fire it stopped at nazi_zombietest1.wd...83%  :'(
Post by: AutoPlex on July 06, 2015, 09:39:09 pm
This map really stood out to me as being one of the best maps I've ever played. Definitely one of my favorites. Great song choice and weapons as well. Great job and would love to see more maps like this. Keep it up
Post by: QuestionalbeXxx on July 12, 2015, 06:55:19 pm
what was the name of the english song?
Post by: NotEnuff on July 14, 2015, 02:03:09 pm
I know people don't like big open box-type maps like this as much as most other maps, but I love them. And this is, in my opinion, an amazing map. I love just about everything about it. In my eyes, its as close to perfect as it can get. Some people don't like the runners, and I am one of them. But when you get Stamin-Up they're no bother, so I disregard the whole issue. Great job on the map.
Post by: CODZLA on July 19, 2015, 11:14:45 am
Very Fun played it for hours although i am always getting the same weapons now... the thunder gun seems impossible to get played 10 times already wasted 5 hours in the map trying to get it and nothing THEN I DISCOVERD THE SAME GLITCH OF THE SAND but it i couldnt get out, imagin what if you put a room in the out side that costs like 20000 and then you put all wonder weapons that are in the map there! i think  that would be fun and also put some stuff to do in the out side just  make it so the zombies do not atack you to be chill wiel you are  there but this is basicly reward who finds this glitch so IDK
Post by: J_Nasty18 on July 23, 2015, 06:22:09 pm
It's a good map but I've played it a lot and it seems extremely difficult to get the thunder gun and ray guns' s out of the box but besides that really fun map.
Post by: bdog71492 on July 23, 2015, 10:23:38 pm
it wont let em download

Post by: Sleak on July 24, 2015, 03:33:26 pm
You can get multiple guns if you purchase a history box before picking up the perk drop then when drinking the perk colelct your gun, there are also multiple ways to glitch out of the map. Otherwise a great map...
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 25, 2015, 03:37:09 am
You can get multiple guns if you purchase a history box before picking up the perk drop then when drinking the perk colelct your gun, there are also multiple ways to glitch out of the map. Otherwise a great map...
thats actually a TreyArch bug that exists in "every" map. Was discovered in Shi No Numa, couldnt be done in Der Reise because the machines were too far away from the boxes

can be fixed, but its not the "mappers" fault ;)
Post by: Peterkoni01 on July 30, 2015, 08:26:51 am
HO DO YOU DOWNLOAD
 :P
Post by: whitestar48 on July 30, 2015, 03:40:06 pm
love this map, havent seen the boss yet or were to buy end game as the dogs usually kill me. please lower dog health. highest round so far was 20 :)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 30, 2015, 09:24:28 pm
Very Fun played it for hours although i am always getting the same weapons now... the thunder gun seems impossible to get played 10 times already wasted 5 hours in the map trying to get it and nothing THEN I DISCOVERD THE SAME GLITCH OF THE SAND but it i couldnt get out, imagin what if you put a room in the out side that costs like 20000 and then you put all wonder weapons that are in the map there! i think  that would be fun and also put some stuff to do in the out side just  make it so the zombies do not atack you to be chill wiel you are  there but this is basicly reward who finds this glitch so IDK
Some old games actually used to do this, they called them "developer rooms"

Final Fantasy had them

I first discovered one by mistake in a game called "Ultima 7"

I was messing around to see what kind of things you could do, Managed to climb on a buildings roof by stacking crates of the floor ( wanted to see if the guards could fight back if i was up there... no they cant lol ), walked just behind the chimney and was teleported to a secret room with every weapon, armour, quest item, player character etc lol, ( and for some reason a bunch of naked pixelated ladies, Richard Garriott you old dog ;) )
Post by: TheRedMenace on July 31, 2015, 11:17:45 am
Great map, fun and challenging at times. The buy able ending glitched with me though, as I bought it but the game didn't end. Good map overall. Recommend. +gotta love the Feline from Crysis
Post by: dantheman4182 on July 31, 2015, 12:49:40 pm
Great map I love it the only problems are the dogs are to hit and when I had vitriolic withering and paper scavenger I could kill the dogs also what is the song called
Post by: FaTe_DeadShot on July 31, 2015, 11:03:03 pm

I can not get my game to run the map , like i dont know how, If you could help in any way ...
Post by: Andy Whelan on August 01, 2015, 10:38:28 pm

I can not get my game to run the map , like i dont know how, If you could help in any way ...

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,694.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,694.html) Read this thread
Post by: RecessiveTac0 on August 02, 2015, 04:10:14 am
(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLYCcGKWsAAP70Q.png)

Had fun! Finished of with the PaP'ed AE4, A2000, and Yin & Yang.

Also, I managed to kill the boss zombie 4 seconds into the wave with electric cherry but couldn't kill regular zombies w/ it :lol: dunno if that's a glitch or it's meant to be like that.
Post by: RecessiveTac0 on August 02, 2015, 04:11:50 am
Great map, fun and challenging at times. The buy able ending glitched with me though, as I bought it but the game didn't end. Good map overall. Recommend. +gotta love the Feline from Crysis

You have to live to round 30 for it to end. The feline was REALLY good PaP'ed.
Post by: ShadowHunter397 on August 02, 2015, 11:52:16 pm
is there a way to make the .exe file into a .zip file? for some reason .exe files dont wrk for waw on my computer (i have windows 8 laptop)
Post by: nlatham216 on August 06, 2015, 02:44:03 am
Love the weapons. Great map.
Post by: TrentonYang on September 05, 2015, 07:52:08 pm
i love this website but why would you put pictures and stuff of the map when theres no download link
Post by: Alerion on September 05, 2015, 08:03:49 pm
i love this website but why would you put pictures and stuff of the map when theres no download link

(https://i.gyazo.com/926ef2e38a0f4d7a7e570ac4da8f7191.png)

I don't know what you're talking about:D
Post by: ped078 on September 05, 2015, 08:19:10 pm
Ah...that old chestnut..

Sorry, posted in wrong thread..move along :)
Post by: JiffyNoodles on September 05, 2015, 10:03:09 pm
Ah...that old chestnut..

(http://i.imgur.com/lqmBY1F.jpg)
wrong map genius :poker:
Post by: loonubon on September 20, 2015, 10:14:03 pm
i got to round 26 or 27 all by my self on this map and  1000 something kills that the best ive ever done :rainbow: :lol:
Post by: Sickmind33 on September 27, 2015, 04:50:40 pm
Small and simple. I like it
Post by: Krokodail on September 28, 2015, 05:48:56 pm
Cool map, quite easy, but fun overall.
Post by: Alvega on October 01, 2015, 10:56:27 pm
Great map. Love the weapons. I would remove the acid weapon and the Scavenger, though, they make the game too easy. We are playing coop without using them.
Post by: vxgodz on October 03, 2015, 06:55:44 pm
i love this map, good map to play by yourself, great map to play with mates but we've played about 50 times and not once has any of us got the Thunder Gun, why's that? :'(
Post by: pdj1234 on October 25, 2015, 11:46:12 pm
Hey :) plizzzz i really need to know the song name to the 'iv meen sitting here my whole life'. Plizzzz i have ro know.   Werry Cool map BTW :)
Post by: ELITE JITTER on October 29, 2015, 11:57:21 am
I hit the box about 300 times within 40 rounds and have not gotten the thundergun or Raygun/Raygun m2
Post by: mob_tatted on October 30, 2015, 03:04:00 am
so ive spent around 200,000 points on the mystery box and i still cant get the thundergun or mark2.. is it because i have the blundergat? only 1 special weapon allowed? or whats the problem here?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 30, 2015, 03:11:41 am
so ive spent around 200,000 points on the mystery box and i still cant get the thundergun or mark2.. is it because i have the blundergat? only 1 special weapon allowed? or whats the problem here?
why dont you test the theory...
Post by: Elzy on October 30, 2015, 06:36:20 am
same me and my friend hit the box for about a hour or 2 and never got the thundergun so
1. its broken and you need to fix it
or
2. you have a bad box prefab (or you're bad at mapping) but i can't talk shit :cute:
Post by: vxgodz on November 01, 2015, 10:00:25 pm
hey guys ive just found out the name of the song on the first screen, its called runnin buy dragon ball z :)
Post by: ibrahim11021 on November 18, 2015, 04:00:29 pm
pls mega dont wana work pls fix :( :please:
Post by: Dylanheysteeg on November 18, 2015, 05:57:45 pm
Sounds Fun!  :)  I'll try this when I got some time  8)
Post by: ZE~Skullcrusher on November 20, 2015, 07:06:44 am
This map is a very good one but i have some problems with it.I play this map coop with 1 person just to know. So here are the problems:
When the PAP drop appears only i can get it not both
We cannot get the Raygun or the Thundergun out of the box i can guarantee
The dogs are too OP for the first time in my life

Overall great map but if you could fix these it would be perfect 8/10
Post by: ZE~Skullcrusher on December 05, 2015, 02:24:11 pm
Went to round 187 on this map. Dont know how to add the picture here to prove it  :facepalm:
Post by: Exofile on December 05, 2015, 07:56:56 pm
Went to round 187 on this map. Dont know how to add the picture here to prove it  :facepalm:

You press the button with Mona Lisa, and insert the image link. Press preview before you post it to check if it works.

(http://i.imgur.com/Qmh3FvJ.png)
Post by: ded_major on December 06, 2015, 10:05:32 am
I downloaded the map and of course it doesnt appear in UGX map manager Or my waw mods.... great job

P.S. dont use mediafire it is terrible
Post by: ZE~Skullcrusher on December 06, 2015, 01:42:40 pm
Well the image didnt appear so here is my screenshot http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=569179781 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=569179781)
Post by: LegendHugo on December 06, 2015, 07:41:02 pm
Well the image didnt appear so here is my screenshot http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=569179781 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=569179781)
how can you have 4k points on round 187 if when im on round 20 i have over 200k points?

Double Post Merge: December 06, 2015, 07:43:56 pm
hey guys ive just found out the name of the song on the first screen, its called runnin buy dragon ball z :)
Runnin by Adam Lambert?
Post by: hyyop on December 07, 2015, 07:53:28 pm
i loved this map :nyan:
Post by: ZE~Skullcrusher on December 08, 2015, 04:58:15 pm
how can you have 4k points on round 187 if when im on round 20 i have over 200k points?

Double Post Merge: December 06, 2015, 07:43:56 pm
Runnin by Adam Lambert?

I had the same question too. Let me give some backstory to this picture. Before I took the picture i downed and thats why you see me only having 2 perks. I had LOTS of points before that happened. But as soon as i got up for some reason my points fell back to 0. I dont know if that is a map bug or if it just randomly happened but thats all.
Post by: AlexLovesWW2 on December 12, 2015, 08:59:40 pm
Dude, how do i get this to be on my WaW? I tried both links and neither work
Post by: 3l4zee on December 20, 2015, 04:55:31 pm
can u plz remove dogs from mutliplayer and add zombie dogs and remove the thing where only host can pack-a-punch.PLEASE
Post by: Scourgewar on December 21, 2015, 08:28:47 am
If I am correct is that giant aircraft from bo2  :o
Post by: xJRxNationx on December 24, 2015, 09:44:54 pm
im having trouble loading the map like i have it installed but it just takes me to the main menu so can someone please tell me how to play it
Post by: LegendHugo on December 25, 2015, 10:42:00 pm
can u plz remove dogs from mutliplayer and add zombie dogs and remove the thing where only host can pack-a-punch.PLEASE
The MP dogs are annoying. About the Host PAP, i played with some friends and we all got the PAP. Make sure you have power enabled
Post by: TTheenderr on March 14, 2016, 04:54:59 pm
This will be the FIRST custom map I'll download. I've seen videos of it and had fun just watching. Keep up the good work!

Would also be cool if there was exo suits though it will have little uses of it like, countering verruckt zombies, avoiding being trapped, etc. Though Nicely Done!
Post by: HetroPhaZZeke on March 16, 2016, 02:00:12 am
Map was really fun to play...could be even more fun with 4 players. Anyone down to play with me? btw great map!  :)
Post by: luke-azade on March 30, 2016, 12:53:31 am
for some reason i cant play as it comes up with an error wen i try to load it
 :alone: :derp: :poker: :gusta:
Post by: masterfun1234567 on April 01, 2016, 06:29:02 pm
i really like the map but the dogs are so POWERFUL can you pls change them back to the originals plz?
Post by: blazedshot on June 17, 2016, 07:43:26 pm
when i try to download this my virus protector says that the file is infected and then the download fails can u update the mega link

Post by: Harry Bo21 on June 21, 2016, 12:31:06 pm
when i try to download this my virus protector says that the file is infected and then the download fails can u update the mega link
thats nothing to do with the file host, turn your anti virus off
Post by: Rowdyl on July 12, 2016, 12:16:22 am
how do you install
Post by: LegendHugo on July 12, 2016, 10:50:35 am
how do you install
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,694.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,694.html)
Post by: Swedengamer100 on July 17, 2016, 08:27:26 pm
Loved this map, great playthrough despite being a box ( I usually hate box maps). Also HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THE NUKA COLA MODEL IN THERE?! I AM A MASSIVE FAN OF FALLOUT AS YOU CAN SEE WITH THE THE CAPS LOCK ON.

Double Post Merge: March 29, 2015, 03:50:13 am
You just click play "SOLO". Not that hard. Make sure you are running the mod first as well

What dose Nuke Cola????????  :nyan:
Post by: Tury92 on July 18, 2016, 07:11:42 pm
Nuke Cola gives you 5x points for all kills. So a headshot is 500 points instead of 100, a regular kill is 300 instead of 60, etc...
Post by: JmzyM8 on July 29, 2016, 12:27:07 pm
Both link downloads have been removed :( really wanted to download this map it looks awesome
Post by: Lukkie1998 on July 30, 2016, 05:05:36 pm
Both link downloads have been removed :( really wanted to download this map it looks awesome
The Mega link is indeed removed, but the mediafire link should still be working!

Lukkie1998
Post by: Rizque on August 16, 2016, 02:36:11 pm
how do i get nuka cola m8
Post by: locdes on August 27, 2016, 11:38:05 pm
How to have the tomahawk
Post by: Toyo_ASM1 on August 31, 2016, 02:35:44 pm
How to have the tomahawk

Find and shoot the crows off the map.....
Post by: trini27 on September 02, 2016, 01:32:02 am
this is a great map for me (a dude who sucks at zombies), the map is so large for training and the guns are great; especially the buyable ppsh. great job :)
Post by: DopeRanger on September 18, 2016, 12:28:54 pm
I dont understand why when i enter this from the normal waw menu it says
Missing menu_text.Please help since i am dumb as hell :derp:
Post by: DabDaddy on October 09, 2016, 09:02:21 pm
Just wanted to point this out, so I was playing with a friend recently and everytime there was a packapunch drop only the host would get it.pls fix...
Post by: Karrygun on October 16, 2016, 11:54:57 am
what's his name this map because when I open the clearance between all the downloaded maps can not find it
Post by: hfactor66 on November 10, 2016, 08:36:10 am
Round 54 Solo (Game Crash)
(http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/151262938608467712/C7FE2411ECD744801C5CE10C1B0562F005CCA821/)

This was a really fun map to play, has a variety of unique weapons along with well known favorites like the Blundergat & Thundergun, and an assortment of powerups that go beyond the usual drops system, oh & let's not forget the toilet bowl mystery box. ::)  It also offers a fair challenge to players who want to make it far, despite appearing to be so simplistic, as things are unlocked by round, so you don't have as much control as you would like early on, plus only 4 of the 10 perks are given to you, and the rest are only found through perk drops, which makes going down a big loss.

High rounding this got to be a challenge, starting in the late 40s, because the Vitriolic Withering quit one-shotting the zombies, (stops at about 49) and I had to start using a combination of the Vitriolic & the Plasma's Fury to kill the zombies, but a few rounds later even that proved difficult. It is VERY important to not go down, because in those later rounds, Double Tap & Deadshot really helps buff your Plasma's Fury, and you absolutely MUST have Stamin-up to be able to outrun the Verruckt sprinters. In short, once you get to about 50, get the Thundergun.

Important notes I took while playing this map;
1. Occasionally when Richtofen says a quote after killing a zombie, usually with a headshot, a Dempsey reaction quote is heard, despite the fact that I'm playing solo. This is actually quite comical, as if Richtofen is hearing Dempsey's voice in his head. :D

2. After making The Sweeper into the Vitriolic Withering, I was able to pull another Blundergat from the box, which I later PAPed via the PAP powerup. I did not try making the second Sweeper into a Withering, as I was saving it for strategical reasons.

3. Already been said before, PAP powerup doesn't work unless the power is on. This actually makes sense in my mind, because in a typical game of zombies on most maps, (except for Moon with NML & BO3 with the use of GobbleGum) PAP isn't activated until the power is turned on.

4. I managed to find a very easy way to defeat the boss zombie, which goes as follows; trigger Electric Cherry near him, shoot him while he is down, boom boss is dead. I usually do this with Plasma's Fury, and it has worked for me every time.

5. It actually took me a while to figure out that the 3 birds that you shoot around the map unlock the Hell's Retriever, which I thought was pretty cool, as that is really the only thing you CAN control in this map.

Overall, despite appearing to be just a desert themed box map, there's definitely more than meets the eye here in Zombie Desert, and is quite the challenge for a box map.
Post by: hfactor66 on November 11, 2016, 07:15:51 pm
Is there a buy-able ending or no? because im confused?
There is a buyable ending, it appears in the form of a teleporter pad from Kino Der Toten at round 25 at the center of the map, and it costs 100,000 points. Having the custom perk Nuke-a-Cola (I believe it is called) makes this task a breeze, as score for kills is multiplied by 5, and multiplies kill scores to 10 on Double Points.

I just elected not to buy it, because I like to see how far I can get.
Post by: TopazBeast on November 21, 2016, 11:35:27 pm
The PAP power up doesn't work. You can't pick it up, it just stays there and disappears over time.
Post by: xTrain on November 22, 2016, 02:21:12 am
The PAP power up doesn't work. You can't pick it up, it just stays there and disappears over time.
power has to be on i think
Post by: hfactor66 on November 22, 2016, 07:56:06 pm

3. Already been said before, PAP powerup doesn't work unless the power is on. This actually makes sense in my mind, because in a typical game of zombies on most maps, (except for Moon with NML & BO3 with the use of GobbleGum) PAP isn't activated until the power is turned on.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 15, 2017, 12:15:37 am
Would make more sense for it to just not drop unless power is on - like fire sale won't appear til the box moves
Post by: hfactor66 on January 15, 2017, 03:12:38 am
Would make more sense for it to just not drop unless power is on - like fire sale won't appear til the box moves
*cough*Except in Zombies in Spaceland*cough*
That would work too, and actually makes more sense than my original theory.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 15, 2017, 03:46:16 am
Was the same for bonfire sale on five too

I did all this on my old power ups. Just go to the code where it decides which power up to drop, do s check for if its trying to drop this pap thing, add a check for power - if not get next valid power up
Post by: HitmanVere on January 16, 2017, 04:20:12 pm
Can this boxmap just die already? :please: Kidding, but still, everyone keeps bumping this map up! *reeeeee*
Post by: JiffyNoodles on January 17, 2017, 08:34:46 am
Can this boxmap just die already? :please: Kidding, but still, everyone keeps bumping this map up! *reeeeee*
Why does it keep getting any attention?
like, no-one's playing it on YT, so where is the "love" coming from?
Post by: death_reaper0 on January 17, 2017, 08:39:59 am
Why does it keep getting any attention?
like, no-one's playing it on YT, so where is the "love" coming from?
people that come to ugx, and see this at the top or near it because people keep commenting on it  :'(
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 17, 2017, 12:19:09 pm
It has "aLl Da gUnZ"

That's why sadly