UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: jombersson on January 30, 2015, 08:17:45 am

Title: Radiant 2d view problem
Post by: jombersson on January 30, 2015, 08:17:45 am
whenever i try to move even a bit in the 2d view it moves completetly to one side of the radiant screen making it hard to use the 2d view for anything.
Title: Re: Radiant 2d view problem
Post by: codmoddd1234 on February 01, 2015, 03:15:17 am
In the radiant toolbar there are 2 buttons.
Cubic clipping and camera movement.

Both can make the view windows move differently.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on February 01, 2015, 05:34:23 am
Does the camera movement one swap the camera controls around? If so that explains a issue someone was asking about the other day

lol, Ive not really looked into the short cuts and beneficiary tools of radiant, i tend to just do everything the hard way
Post by: codmoddd1234 on February 01, 2015, 05:52:03 am
Cubic clipping has 2 settings. On and off.
camera movement has 3. Only 1 is useful.

If your adjusting them try it in a blank radiant map because sometimes it just seems to move the camera in circles around 0,0,0 forever and "crtl alt del" is necessary to close radiant.

Also if you have alt or ctrl pressed when using the camera it can accelerate the zoom speed.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on February 01, 2015, 05:53:49 am
im quite accustomed to the regular controls now, and ive always had cubic clipping set to off.

But still interesting to know, thanks bro ;)
Post by: jombersson on February 03, 2015, 03:11:53 pm
still doesnt work
Post by: TheInfamous089 on February 07, 2015, 05:14:49 pm
Right click on the radiant .exe or the shortcut, go to compatibility and enable an option called "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings"

This also pissed me off for a long time since I tried that option and worked for me  :rainbow:
Post by: SoulTaker on February 07, 2015, 08:22:21 pm
Right click on the radiant .exe or the shortcut, go to compatibility and enable an option called "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings"

This also pissed me off for a long time since I tried that option and worked for me  :rainbow:
I did this a long time ago and it fixed the problem I think you may be having.
Post by: jombersson on February 12, 2015, 04:14:42 pm

OMG! Thank you so much! Now it works perfectly fine  :D