UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: P0rkRoyalz on January 19, 2013, 01:13:29 pm

Title: infinate loop script error
Post by: P0rkRoyalz on January 19, 2013, 01:13:29 pm
i have no idea what would be causing it or why but at certain windows in my map (windows with the boards the zombies pull off to get to you) when the zombie pulls off the first peice of the window it will give me and infinate loop script error and will freeze the game for a few seconds, has anyone else had this happen to them, if anyone knows could you let me know what you did to fix it thanks in advanced
Title: Re: infinate loop script error
Post by: Rollonmath42 on January 19, 2013, 01:40:13 pm
I had it awhile back and it was due to character sounds missing, but in general, if you commented out any sounds that are called by any script, the game will give you that error when it goes to play it since its not available (from the commenting). So try to see if you can find the sounds you commented out (if any) to see if that's the issue.
Post by: P0rkRoyalz on January 19, 2013, 09:46:31 pm
Would it just be scripts or could it be in sound aliases as well, I haven't commented out lines in a sound alias but I have removed unneeded sounds from the nazi_zombie_factory.csv but I think the error has been in my map since I first started mapping it but I will double check, what file would missing character sounds be in? Thanks
Post by: Rollonmath42 on January 20, 2013, 11:05:00 pm
Character voices for Der Reise styled maps are in dlc3_vox.csv in the sound alias folder.