UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: Gunoftruth on December 29, 2014, 05:02:52 am

Title: Snowy Town
Post by: Gunoftruth on December 29, 2014, 05:02:52 am
NOTE: This isn't my map and from Mapper Consent he allowed me to post a map here http://gyazo.com/883c276d3cd85910e72d664862b10dc7 (http://gyazo.com/883c276d3cd85910e72d664862b10dc7) he asked me too anyways

Hi everyone its Jzob123, i made a little xmas map for my 4th map and its done  8)

Features:
Guns from All Cod's
Advance warfare gun with offical anim
FC3 gun
BF3 gun

So have fun with the map and enjoy  :P
(http://i.imgur.com/HD55XBH.jpg)

GOOGLE DRIVE:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2v6N_--9fAJWUc0QVZ0TmVQWW8/view (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2v6N_--9fAJWUc0QVZ0TmVQWW8/view)

Creds List
tom-bmx
P0rkRoyalz
Redspace200
YaPh1l
xXxCowmanxXx09
BlackJackJonnyy
Nikolai Belinski
PROxFTW
Nukem
BlackBoss42
offth ewall
FreeCodCinematics
elfenlied (Apex)
cfgfactory
Sanya
Swazzy
InFInIX
koene007
bamskater33
quizz
ASTR0
JR-Imagine
http://tf3dm.com (http://tf3dm.com)
www.customcod.com (http://www.customcod.com)
zm tuts
Rollonmath42

BETA TESTERS:
xXxCowmanxXx09
ASTR0
Demon_Mike
Nikolai Belinski
Gunoftruth
butterbutter
Sliserblade1
legoone909
Thunder Gives Me Glee
Title: Re: Snowy Town
Post by: DeletedUser on December 29, 2014, 05:14:44 am
Looks epic!  ;)
Post by: mxtxm on December 29, 2014, 05:30:20 am
I cant download it, is there anyway you could post an alternate file host? This file host doesn't cooperate with me.
Post by: MAK911 on December 29, 2014, 06:19:58 am
Gun.... Just..... "No" by BennDownSyndrome for the low price of $899.99+Shipping and Handling. Get the CD "The O RLY? Ones" for free after purchase.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on December 29, 2014, 06:33:08 am
Hmmm, I seem to have noticed that there is the KF5 from AW there. Wonder if it has official animations for that and the others that are most likely to be there.
Post by: SoulTaker on December 29, 2014, 06:49:34 am
Hmmm, I seem to have noticed that there is the KF5 from AW there. Wonder if it has official animations for that and the others that are most likely to be there.
I've played A.W and I played the map and it looks like the official animation or a really good copy.
Post by: BluntStuffy on December 29, 2014, 06:51:11 am

Advance warfare guns with offical anims

Well, after reading this you'd think so...
Post by: chromastone10 on December 29, 2014, 06:54:48 am

Features:
Guns from All Cod's
Advance warfare guns with offical anims

lol, I like how it says "guns" but there is only a KF5, oh wait, are you counting the pack a punched version as "guns"  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post by: JiffyNoodles on December 29, 2014, 08:47:24 am
Did a quick playthrough of this map. Really fun to do, and i like what you did with the intervention. The animations are really good but i do have a few problems with this map.
 - Areas that look like they can be accessed by walking through bushes aren't accessable
 - The CS has WAY too much health
 - Solo quick revive doesn't work (the zombies swarm you and then you just die as a result)
 - The AW guns don't have official sounds (KF5 shares the same sound as the MP443). The guns shouldn't sound like me banging a piece of corrogated iron maliciously.
 - The SPAS-12 is missing the rear part of the iron sights
 - Not really a problem/bug, but it's an annoyance. The cost of the presents is way too high IMO.
 - Another thing i discovered whilst playing is that you have 2 different sets of view hands for guns and grenades. An example if this is the KF5. It's view hands are that the arms are fully covered in some kind of armored gauntlet. But, if you have any other gun out (MP5, intervection, etc.) the arms are completely bare.

Apart from that, this map is quite enjoyable for me to play around with. If i find anything else, i'll be sure to let you know.
Regards
JN
Post by: DeletedUser on December 29, 2014, 10:52:55 am
WoW! AW guns nice! and thanks for sharing. :P
Post by: P0tZ on December 29, 2014, 12:45:14 pm
Damn family commitments.  Look forward to getting home 2mrw to play it.
Post by: chromastone10 on December 29, 2014, 02:12:04 pm
guys there is only 1 advanced warfare gun, the KF5, thats it, not "guns" with a plural unless he's counting the pack a punched version which is kind of a cheat
Post by: JiffyNoodles on December 29, 2014, 03:21:24 pm
guys there is only 1 advanced warfare gun, the KF5, thats it, not "guns" with a plural unless he's counting the pack a punched version which is kind of a cheat
There is the MP443 Grach (which looks like the AW version), and there's also the M14 EBR from it.
Post by: Gunoftruth on December 29, 2014, 05:45:16 pm

Do we need your comments? like i said this isnt my map go talk jzob oh and i corrected it to singular.... and yes the kf5 has offical anims Jzob has AW lemon... Mega link is now up
Post by: SoulTaker on December 29, 2014, 06:49:58 pm
The M14 EBR and the starting pistol are from A.W they don't look like the Ghosts counterparts even though they are basically ports of Ghosts weaponry.
:P
Post by: DeletedUser on December 29, 2014, 06:59:08 pm
Do we need your comments? like i said this isnt my map go talk jzob oh and i corrected it to singular.... and yes the kf5 has offical anims Jzob has AW lemon... Mega link is now up
Do we need your complaining? No... The word "ignoring" is a funny thing ya know, because it does not exist in your vocabulary apparently. But, the mapping seems to be slightly improved (Compared to Library) - than again it really just seems like an excuse to say "Hey guys, this map has AW guns in it - COME PLAYYYY!". Remember - Mapping 1st, features second... :P
Post by: Gunoftruth on December 29, 2014, 08:40:07 pm
Do we need your complaining? No... The word "ignoring" is a funny thing ya know, because it does not exist in your vocabulary apparently. But, the mapping seems to be slightly improved (Compared to Library) - than again it really just seems like an excuse to say "Hey guys, this map has AW guns in it - COME PLAYYYY!". Remember - Mapping 1st, features second... :P

I dont understand why you are directing it at me. this map was made by jzob123
Post by: smasher248 on December 29, 2014, 08:43:41 pm

^ This guy knows whats up
Post by: Psy0ch on December 29, 2014, 09:21:52 pm

is it a big problem? he has 1 gun and thats already nice so dont say it would be a cheat or smth like that thats just making it bad. i know i gun but he wrote guns but Hey jzob made it  :derp:
Post by: davidzane on December 29, 2014, 09:35:14 pm
AWESOME WORK MEN :P
Post by: pwnthesky3 on December 29, 2014, 10:04:42 pm
I really liked the secret virus that came with mega.
Post by: Dust on December 29, 2014, 10:06:36 pm
I really liked the secret virus that came with mega.

There is no virus with the downloads, sometimes anti virus software will give a false positive since the author isnt "verified".
Post by: SoulTaker on December 29, 2014, 11:33:16 pm
There is no virus with the downloads, sometimes anti virus software will give a false positive since the author isnt "verified".
^ Also don't download with Chrome download maps with Firefox I always get some Chrome telling me that the file is malicious.
Post by: mrshhh on December 30, 2014, 06:31:04 pm
here is my game play of me completing it!!  fun times!!!  http://www.twitch.tv/mrshhh79/b/604539928 (http://www.twitch.tv/mrshhh79/b/604539928)
Post by: dadadodo on December 30, 2014, 08:12:47 pm
where can i get out of the first area i died in round 2
Post by: SoulTaker on December 30, 2014, 08:50:15 pm
The answer is in the bushes.
Post by: kushgod506 on December 30, 2014, 09:41:11 pm
Fun map , boss was a challenge tho , went 31 rnds and couldnt find the ending, bought 4 presents then nothing??? :lol:
Post by: rods355 on December 31, 2014, 03:06:38 pm
Very good map completed it by round 19, like the idea of surviving 3 more rounds but you should of made it so them 3 rounds are a lot harder than the normal rounds such as: more monkeys spawn, faster zombies and stronger zombies
Post by: zombielover432 on December 31, 2014, 07:35:04 pm
omg Advanced Warfare kf5 so amazing this is the best map out there so far because of the kf5 i just love it in custom zombies and in AW :D :D :D :D
Post by: smasher248 on December 31, 2014, 09:10:37 pm
omg Advanced Warfare kf5 so amazing this is the best map out there so far because of the kf5 i just love it in custom zombies and in AW :D :D :D :D

well you are easy to please
Post by: Shockwave115 on January 01, 2015, 04:47:59 am
Nice map i like it, but im just wondering where you got those AW KF5 Anims from because ive never seen any AW weapons yet with correct anims  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post by: Dust on January 01, 2015, 04:57:26 am
Nice map i like it, but im just wondering where you got those AW KF5 Anims from because ive never seen any AW weapons yet with correct anims  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom released support for lime to get the models from aw, and lemon support for aw he gave it to certain people, including jzob.
Post by: Shockwave115 on January 01, 2015, 05:01:08 am
Oh Okay thanks for telling me :D And do you know what nobody noticed on his AW model tool? he slept Advanced Warfare wrong http://gyazo.com/352d7176ec92aca10e8829c2c03eb8ae (http://gyazo.com/352d7176ec92aca10e8829c2c03eb8ae) XD XD
Post by: MAK911 on January 01, 2015, 05:25:35 am
Tom released support for lime to get the models from aw, and lemon support for aw he gave it to certain people, including jzob.
Meaning those who paid him. I mean, generously donated.
Post by: Dust on January 01, 2015, 05:43:42 am
Meaning those who paid him. I mean, generously donated.

That is what I was hinting at
Post by: Gameattic1 on January 02, 2015, 10:05:48 pm
Just played it......................................HOLY SHIT THIS MAP IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Doesnt have dogs but it does have something that is more terrifying.

2 bugs that i noticed during gameplay

1) Zombies pile up in pool when you stand near the diving board

2)The trees sometimes kills the SPECIAL ZOMBIE
Post by: Organdonor on January 02, 2015, 11:18:47 pm
Awesome map thanks for sharing and love all the guns dude it rocked!!
Post by: Gunoftruth on January 03, 2015, 05:23:57 pm
Ill make sure notify jzob on some these bugs to get fix. Reason he cant see this stuff cause he got ban here so.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on January 03, 2015, 06:38:05 pm
Ill make sure notify jzob on some these bugs to get fix. Reason he cant see this stuff cause he got ban here so.

I am sure zombielover432 will be able to pass the info on to him. ;)
Post by: DeletedUser on January 13, 2015, 07:07:09 pm
So Gunoftruth..? is jzob going to update this map or is he going to leave it as is?  ;)
Post by: sordie on January 30, 2015, 09:52:45 pm
Excellent map!!
Post by: 1402news on February 03, 2015, 03:39:46 am
did vanoss play this???
Post by: NinjaMagnum on March 12, 2015, 07:23:24 pm
kf5 is a little bit op for 1200 points ^^ and quick revive is useless on solo cause the zombies just stay on top of you
Post by: SmallGamingHD on April 07, 2015, 10:28:51 pm
Anyone know the record for this map? I got to round 47, but no proof sadly. I'm going to go for 50 next, and this time I will get proof.
Post by: MarkSlayer456 on June 03, 2015, 04:49:17 am
Nice map beat it on round 25 on like my third try, but I found some errors on the map.

Errors:
- mk14 reload gets done but then you have to wait a second for the ammo to appear (this messes me up because I start sprinting once the reload animation is done so  it doesn't reload and I have to reload like 3 times before it really works)
- if you go to where jug is and jump toward the box you land in mid air above the box (zombies can still get to you and hit you)
- mule kick doesn't work

still a really good map though
Post by: X10CREEPER on June 29, 2015, 11:17:24 am
What do I have to write on the command prompt to run the map?
The mod file name is "Snowy Town" which is unusual because usually the mods names are named with an additional "nazi_zombie" part at the beginning of the modname.
I really don't know how to run this.
Post by: WIL-H on June 29, 2015, 07:44:06 pm
The mod file name is "Snowy Town" which is unusual because usually the mods names are named with an additional "nazi_zombie" part at the beginning of the modname.

Type "map xmas_jzob" without quotes, this is the name of the map file.
Post by: novadex on June 30, 2015, 04:52:13 am
click play alone for solo and start for coop if host ???
Post by: eliudjb on June 30, 2015, 04:40:04 pm

Dude, just clic on Play Snowy Town Solo  :derp:
Post by: JiffyNoodles on June 30, 2015, 09:25:04 pm
did vanoss play this???
seriously? does it matter?
Post by: X10CREEPER on June 30, 2015, 09:55:39 pm
The problem was that it wasn't installed properly,so that the play button didn't show up
Now it works just fine, for some strange reason

Btw thanks for your help! :D
Post by: aspirerecoilz on September 27, 2015, 09:13:56 pm
Just completed it and done a video for it just waiting for it to process on my channel.

GOOD MAP :) 8/10
Reason being is because when i went to fire a weapon it would not let me fire for some reason
but still a good map

Keep up the good work :)
Post by: NoirSuccubus on September 29, 2015, 03:21:34 pm
It might just be me, but everything seemed really expensive. Either way, it's a great map for how small it is. Winter maps are always nice, and this one has a nice feel to it.  :)
Post by: DeletedUser on October 11, 2015, 04:56:15 am
It might just be me, but everything seemed really expensive. Either way, it's a great map for how small it is. Winter maps are always nice, and this one has a nice feel to it.  :)

I think when the map maker Jzob123 made this map,  He was looking for the map to be harder with everything being so expensive :)
Post by: MAK911 on October 11, 2015, 05:07:18 am
I think when the map maker Jzob123 made this map,  He was looking for the map to be harder with everything being so expensive :)
Laziest way ever to make a map harder.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on October 11, 2015, 05:19:18 am
since when did you have a purple title, and Gun of Truth was a Banned Elite?
Post by: daedra descent on October 11, 2015, 05:25:07 am

Nah, laziest way to make a map harder is setting zombie health to some insane amount(666 anyone)?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 11, 2015, 05:29:24 am
Nah, laziest way to make a map harder is setting zombie health to some insane amount(666 anyone)?
or round 1 sprinters

Im not against sprinters, am against round 1 sprinters tho lol

People need a few rounds to warm up in my opinion, challenge needs to "get harder" over time I think, rather than just instant sprinters, unkillable ai and ridiculous pricing lol
Post by: Dust on October 11, 2015, 06:01:16 am

Not sure about the purple title, but Gun has had the banned elite title ever since he got unbanned  :poker:
Post by: Andy Whelan on October 11, 2015, 07:22:03 am

DBZ was apparently on a group spree lol
Post by: GhostlyMurloc on October 13, 2015, 09:45:58 pm
I really love this map :)
Post by: Futureyeti3 on October 14, 2015, 11:25:24 pm
Every version that pops up here never works, I cant even run the damn thing as it keeps getting removed before I can launch it, is there a way around this issue?
Post by: DeletedUser on October 16, 2015, 01:54:33 am
Every version that pops up here never works, I cant even run the damn thing as it keeps getting removed before I can launch it, is there a way around this issue?

Is your WAW installed right?  And did you install the mod right :)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 17, 2015, 02:04:22 am
he means his antivirus or explorer is blocking the download

turn of antivirus, on google chrome after download you need to select to keep the "potentially malicious" content
Post by: steviewonder87 on October 17, 2015, 11:04:02 am
he means his antivirus or explorer is blocking the download

turn of antivirus, on google chrome after download you need to select to keep the "potentially malicious" content
TBH, his antivirus is probably right in this case, bearing in mind the bellend that made this map.
Post by: zsftw115 on October 17, 2015, 01:23:12 pm
TBH, his antivirus is probably right in this case, bearing in mind the bellend that made this map.
Lmfao no. Considering that I know who made this map, he would not put viruses in his uploads. -_-
Post by: DeletedUser on October 18, 2015, 03:15:07 am

I don't think jzob would put a virus in his download cause why would he what would be the point  :derp:
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 18, 2015, 03:49:12 am
I don't think jzob would put a virus in his download cause why would he what would be the point  :derp:
what would have been the point of a lot of things that have happened in relation to the events you lot are referring to?

:P
Post by: mightysubzero on December 03, 2015, 08:05:24 pm
love the map. took me forever to find the power lol.
Post by: hyyop on December 07, 2015, 07:56:29 pm
it shouldn't be a zombie spawn next to juggernog but i loved the map  ;)
Post by: DeletedUser on December 08, 2015, 08:28:29 pm
it shouldn't be a zombie spawn next to juggernog but i loved the map  ;)

Yeah that's good idea maybe the map maker will take that and use it into his next map.  ;)
Post by: MYTHG on December 13, 2015, 01:26:46 am
I like the map, but wish it was actually snowing... :(
Post by: Nexyoz on December 21, 2015, 12:22:23 am
This map was amazing i love playing on this map   :D ;) :lol:
Post by: DeletedUser on December 22, 2015, 01:12:54 am
I like the map, but wish it was actually snowing... :(

I think the mapper jzob123 did not want to make the map snowing because he wanted to make it feel like its after a snow storm.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 22, 2015, 01:20:02 am
I think the mapper jzob123 did not want to make the map snowing because he wanted to make it feel like its after a snow storm.
snow"ed" town

:troll:
Post by: sonicthecrafter on December 22, 2015, 02:48:24 pm
I think i'll try it.. see what's up  8)
Post by: Huvor on January 08, 2016, 07:09:41 pm
Looks good!, ill give it a play
Post by: isrevivingyou on January 09, 2016, 01:06:36 am
amaizing map :o