UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: Bwc66930 on December 22, 2014, 03:20:00 pm

Title: Purple Dimension (update v2)
Post by: Bwc66930 on December 22, 2014, 03:20:00 pm
mediafire
www.mediafire.com

mega
mega.co.nz
:nyan:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
First version
i remembered someone uploaded it (long ago) but i decided to put it on front page, this version has no bug fixes that were mentioned
www.mediafire.com
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

update v1
map fixes:
zombies spawn at biom area
getting phd will keep you from dying in some areas and causes being stuck fixed
wooden bridge expaned near ak47
hintstrings fixed
spawners in power room fixed
clips modifided alittle

weapon fixes:
removed insane, BWC SCYTHE, Blakes sword  (should stop crashes)
scar-h upgraded ammo increased
fn2000 ammo decreased
honeybadger ammo and damage changed
names for some pap guns changed (thezombiedon did most the names)

randomly done:
the maze is more.... hehe you know :3

UPDATED V2

new things because i was bored:
two new EE (one shootable, and one has too do with bob)

weapon fixes:
custom guns arent in the air anymore

map fixes:
power door is now one brush (should pervent lag when opening it)

major fix:
spawners dont randomly break (easy fix that i should have known)

side note:
no more updates, this map will be as it is now. i wish to do something else now. also :3 meow

this is my third map, because why not purple square worship yay muhahahhahaha
yea and it was a test map as well. this map has taught me stuff so yep yep, im still learning

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FPp5Tcmt.jpg&hash=24d3e5c5b37dcf231cba4a5e9a83b7c956fbff2e)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FQqwjTyR.jpg&hash=39eda0c5829c7513fa6485da0a7d5eab3f87f746)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F45AGQdH.jpg&hash=f2c96607cdde33067ae196bd4c8ac0ac6319a206)

IMPORTANT:
if you upload video tell me, i love watching them :3

FEATURES:
nuke town zombies
five teleporters
kino teleporter
all bo1 perks
buildable
BUYABLE ENDING!!!
purple snow
different players
change of veiwhands
moving textures
bob
imported weapons
spinning stuff
music box
solo revive
fx
all waw weapons removed (except ray gun)
fire sale
moving perks
buyable ending
and more

WEAPONS:
(WAW)
(BO2)
(GHOST)
(BO1)
(BF3)
(COD4)
(MW3)
(MW2)
(5 custom weapons ( 2 using toms melee anims, and 1 my own custom anims))

[FULL LIST OF WEAPONS]
Spoiler: click to open...
(WAW)
  RAYGUN [because just wanted to keep it]
(BO2)
  AN94
  B23R
  BLUNDERGAT
  SCAR-H
  CHICOM
  DSR
  M8A1
  MAUSER
  MGO8 [only in the maze]
  MINIGUN
  MP5
  MP7
  MSMC
  PDW
  RAYGUN MARK 2
  Remington New Model Army
  RPG
  STG44 [bo2 version]
  SVU
  TOMMY GUN
  KSG-12
(GHOST)
  AK121
  ARX-160
  RIPPER
  HONEYBADGER
(BO1)
  AK47
  AK74U
  AUG
  COMMANDO
  DRAGUNOV
  GAIL
  HK12
  M14
  OLYMPIA
  PYTHON
  STAKEOUT
  THUNDERGUN
  UZI
  Scavenger
(BF3)
  BF3 PDW
(COD4)
  P90
  PEACEMAKER
  G36C
(MW3)
  MG36
  STRIKER
(MW2)
  FN2000
(3 custom weapons)
  INSANE
  Blakes sword
  BWC SCYTHE
  Feline
  MACH-12
  Halo 3 Assault Rifle
  r101-c

http://youtu.be/jRwOhE4X_V0?list=UUD7RqyAg4bFGQFBBp5pO4Ug (http://youtu.be/jRwOhE4X_V0?list=UUD7RqyAg4bFGQFBBp5pO4Ug)

http://youtu.be/oKiIsVtGRaE?list=UUD7RqyAg4bFGQFBBp5pO4Ug (http://youtu.be/oKiIsVtGRaE?list=UUD7RqyAg4bFGQFBBp5pO4Ug)

CREDITS:
bwc66930 (Apex) [creator of the map and lots of stuff]
elfenlied (Apex) [helped with alot]
zombie madness (rorke) [dont remember]
Weezy428  [helped with mapping and glowing head tut]
rollonmath42 [i think.... stuff idk]
SammyCustom  [dont remember]
Bigkittyjr [dont remember]
tom bmx [lots of stuff]
Swazzy [dont remember]
bamskater33 [perks and disabling character sounds]
YaPh1l [stuff]
JBird632 [dont remember]
gtlad (Apex) [lots of the stuff]
Jake [APEX] [dont remember]
Deadnaut [dont remember]
Mirai Dematro [voice acting]
pashan [Tally's for rounds]
JR-Imagine [dont remember]
MakeCents [scripting stuff]
AwesomePieMan [five teleporters]
DuaLVII [dont remember]
Gamer9294  [dont remember]
Raveout [music stuff]
Kurai Hayashi [is raveout]
Paragalor [sound stuff]
DidUknowiPwn [some menu stuff]
ADDICTED [loadscreen, missionscreen]
smasher [scavenger script]
marsvinking [with some stuff here and there]
uliektadurs [weapon file edits, and zombie actors]
josh1600 [built a castle]

sorry i made the credit names but never put what they did till last min, if i forgot someone please tell me
also fuck thats a long credit list

BETA TESTER:
animegodichigo
elm1312
elfenlied (Apex) [he hated a certain maze]
yaywaffles59
vinnyz500
josh1600
Title: Re: Purple Dimension
Post by: AlexDaBaws on December 22, 2014, 03:48:20 pm
Nice, im testing it out right now, seems confusing but in a good way. ^^
Post by: AlexDaBaws on December 22, 2014, 04:23:16 pm
I just noticed a bug, when you build you will get full ammo on the weapon you currently got in your hand. :-)
Post by: smasher248 on December 22, 2014, 04:32:11 pm
i see a theme here but i cant quite tell what it is  :troll:
Post by: Fluker on December 22, 2014, 04:39:47 pm
Playing now, its crazy, gonna record it later!
Post by: Gabrielle on December 22, 2014, 04:53:12 pm
HEY! I'm pretty disappointed...

IT ISN'T PURPLE ENOUGH  :troll:

Just kidding, will play it soon as I have time, and hopefully it's purple enough  :troll:
Post by: animegodichigo on December 22, 2014, 05:01:43 pm
i hate a certain maze :p
Post by: P0tZ on December 22, 2014, 05:22:44 pm
Nice one, I'll give it a playthrough.

Thanks
Post by: adfgdagasdf2 on December 22, 2014, 05:23:53 pm
Holy hell THIS MAP! It's really eerie and mysterious, but exciting and fast paced. That, and there's tons of completely random stuff that you gotta look out for, which only adds to the mystery. I r8 this b8 8/8 m8, its gr8!
Post by: UltzZ on December 22, 2014, 05:53:27 pm
GG. Really great map and I loved the atmosphere. Had to do a couple of attempts cause of the glitches at first but after the first patch I got this amazing 0 down run. Definitely has some replay value in it.  Thanks for the awesome map!

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcloud-2.steampowered.com%2Fugc%2F43114105883241465%2F1FEB46B2EF85006E367CD231AB50B455DD1B9FD0%2F&hash=63655fa08f68b94a6a9e0cf34c5b8143242c8a03)
Post by: DeletedUser on December 22, 2014, 06:05:13 pm
WoW! nice map ;) and in this map there are Jumpscares?
Post by: Bwc66930 on December 22, 2014, 06:31:08 pm
WoW! nice map ;) and in this map there are Jumpscares?

No jumpscares
Post by: Organdonor on December 22, 2014, 07:03:41 pm
Thanks dude, busy downloading cant wait to play, Merry Christmas!! :)
Post by: DeletedUser on December 22, 2014, 07:10:11 pm
No jumpscares
Thanks!, I noticed missing sounds charging Mauser.
Post by: Gabrielle on December 22, 2014, 07:36:30 pm
DUDE!! YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF!! IM SOO MAD!!

Urgh... after all thinking I went in the epilepsy maze, and I wanted to grab a gun and fell in fire. Endless loop, can't get out and can't die because I have PHD (I think it helps you still with the electric shit and fire).

But the map is amazing! Even though I still don't understand a tiny bit of it. For some reason, a door that was closed the whole game (with power) opened.

It was also hard to find out pack a punch. I thought for 2 times I had to link the teleporter and go to start and link it lol. I'm such a failure...
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on December 22, 2014, 07:48:19 pm
DUDE!! YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF!! IM SOO MAD!!

Urgh... after all thinking I went in the epilepsy maze, and I wanted to grab a gun and fell in fire. Endless loop, can't get out and can't die because I have PHD (I think it helps you still with the electric shit and fire).
I think he'll add a kill boundary in the next patch
Post by: Gabrielle on December 22, 2014, 07:51:57 pm
I think he'll add a kill boundary in the next patch

I couldn't even see the gap in the first place lol. The maze is a horrible idea and after all I didn't find anything special besides the MG08 and a zombie head in a jar. Lol, what a waste. (I just used a trainer for noclip only because I wanted to play on further lol)
Post by: MrZereze on December 22, 2014, 08:03:53 pm
This map is amazing. The design is insane. Thanks for this :)
Post by: DeletedUser on December 22, 2014, 08:25:33 pm
i beat the map!, I really enjoyed! :P (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi60.tinypic.com%2F5x74vn.jpg&hash=45465f22eec617c4c191737b12866d6ab252662e)
Post by: MZslayer11 on December 22, 2014, 08:33:03 pm
This looks very strange, but in a good way. Downloading Now ;)
Post by: Ti3fighter on December 22, 2014, 09:02:02 pm
Amazing map, just great custom weapons. Amazing job. :)
Post by: chromastone10 on December 22, 2014, 09:14:19 pm
my favorite area of the map is the area with the purple.....

:troll:
Post by: piediepuff on December 22, 2014, 09:29:03 pm
lel
Post by: mrshhh on December 23, 2014, 12:28:20 am
Played the map! It was so awesome! Even had the honor nay, the pleasure of having BWC6693 watch us play in my twitch stream!!!

Bro again TYVM for this map it will have much play time on it by me and my friends... AWESOME AWESOME!!!  HAIL TO THEE PURPLE BOX!!!!

Warning to all the Insane gun from the mystery box crashes the game...  it has already been reported and BWC6693 said he is already thinking of a way to fix it!  if you dont know what it looks like it is  matt black Knife looking weapon dont take it from box unless you dont mind restarting your game.....
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on December 23, 2014, 01:17:20 am
Merry Christmas, happy new year, thank you for sharing  :nyan:                           :nyan:
Post by: tomikaze on December 23, 2014, 02:08:35 am
Mapper, you aren't by chance the guy who made Nazi Zombie City and that other trippy purple map are you?
Post by: Bwc66930 on December 23, 2014, 03:02:16 am
Mapper, you aren't by chance the guy who made Nazi Zombie City and that other trippy purple map are you?

What's nazi zombie city :3?
Post by: mxtxm on December 23, 2014, 06:46:20 am
Just finished my run through. I like the map map because of how different it is. Thing that i would like to point out, the paped scar h has the same amount of ammo it has when nonpaped, you can reload the nonpaped svu while looking down its scope, after awhile the ak-12's sprinting animation stops, the fn200 has way too much ammo nonpaped, and the machine still say power is required even when power is turned on along with the teleporter saying "F to link to mainframe" and the mainframe saying "waiting for initial link" even though they are linked.
EDIT
I almost forgot that I think the hintstring on the ak thats near the electric things that you have to cross the bridge to get to.
Post by: HitmanVere on December 23, 2014, 12:56:52 pm
Finally got into playing this, since Mediafire wasnt working that well

Things I found:
Guns missing reload sounds, guns also being weak, models and textures colliding making them flicker, reticles not working correctly (disappears, when looking at sky), hintstrings not updating, stats are weird on some guns, ADS anim on G36C is too low, when adding part to table, I get max ammo for current gun, on some guns the custom one isnt showing

Suggestions: Make Mach-2 not being able to ADS, ADS is so weird in the gun. Work on chalks, looks "simple", hintstrings could be done better

Other than those, well made map
Post by: Peenbeer on December 23, 2014, 01:05:35 pm
A mirror (mega) link would be nice for european people (including me)
Post by: Wunderful on December 23, 2014, 03:59:34 pm
I love this map, it's so cool and unique and... purple! We didn't want to play to 85k for the ending so we just PAPed a few guns and bought a lot of perks and stuff and then suicided. You can check out our run here, I think you'll enjoy it: http://www.twitch.tv/xxwunderfulxx/b/602046917 (http://www.twitch.tv/xxwunderfulxx/b/602046917) (start at about 45:00) (will be uploaded to youtube soon as well)

We couldn't seem to find the other meteors, where are they? And also did anyone else find the golden freddy easter egg? :P
Post by: MGRazor on December 23, 2014, 05:38:52 pm
OMG, this map is a masterpiece! Love this map! The design is amazing, the guns work like a charm, everything is a masterpiece. BTW, am I the only one who thinks that this map reminds me of the Subspace Emissary from Super Smash Bros. Brawl? lol
Post by: AIDS Potato on December 23, 2014, 05:52:45 pm
I was in round 26 and the map crashed :(
But it is a map with a lot of cool stuff in it!

thanks for the great time hehe

Post by: jace302 on December 23, 2014, 06:03:59 pm
Only been on this for about a week, and out of all the maps i've played,mostly based off other games or fictional characters, I gotta say that this map is my favorite simply because it is undeniably original. You can't really confuse the feel, play, aesthetics and texture of this map with any other.

I like how you start off with the quick revive which then disappears after 3 seconds or so, sets the tone for how this map works pretty clearly. The map really does what it wants and you have to adapt to it and make yourself at home in the weirdest stretches of it. (aka bridges and long hallways)

I also love the different zombies that come after you, adds to the time/dimensional limbo theme of the map.
I really like the textures of almost everything, from the snow, to the bridges, etc. The written sections are kind of hard to read but at least they are there. Some examples of this are at a long cave part where there is a giant opening with electricity inside. At the top, the writing is in purple(of course) but since the opening is so vast and the writing sort of blends in, it can be hard to read the instructions.

I also like the variety of guns, and their handy placements, I believe the way the guns are set up are to maximize your points, but they are located at dead end areas ,which adds to the anxiety of the game haha. but once you have your guns, you have long stretches and eventually other methods to evade and kill off all the zombies you need.
There is a certain gun that has a purple block reticle, not sure if done on purpose or no, probably though, but it was amazingly strong through round 15+, and same for the m8a1. I love that combination.
Box locations are very spread out, but there are some buyable guns spread out in between, though not very strong or good besides the tommy gun for early rounds.

I like the music options, and the sounds of the game overall, I think they really added to the overall feel of the game, very  suiting to the map.

Some other cons are that there is a location of box debris for 2000 that goes to a long stretch of fenced area, and once you clear it, the game sort of freezes up for me and it takes between 3 to 10 seconds to unfreeze, it is scary when it first happens, but you get used to it.

Also, Where can I find all the relics besides that CUBE!?!? Everything sort of blends in at certain areas :troll:

Also,like others have said, some of the perks still say power off when the power is in fact turned on.
Some areas also can be a bit tricky to open up because there seems to be a certain pinpoint or angle to press to clear the debris. Again, you get used to it, but to new players it makes it feel choppy.

The game is pretty even flowing, lots of long areas, mazey areas, high areas, and nooks. Would be really fun to play as a team, BUT most areas are only wide enough for TWO people at a time, so be very careful.Not sure if done on purpose or not.
This map is very stretched out, which is AWESOME for wrecking through long trains of zombies though :gusta:
Besides that, I have had great pleasure replaying it again and again on my own, it is a fun challenge!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Post by: zsftw115 on December 23, 2014, 09:05:57 pm
This map needs SO MUCH fixing. Here's a list of problems I encountered in the map:
When I got a stone thing in the box, I got a fire sale at the same time and the box got stuck and I couldn't hit it anymore
Some of the sounds are barely audible
PhD still shows you taking damage even if you aren't
Zombies still follow you when you are downed with QR
The 5 second wait for the buildables should already be fixed

And a list of minor complaints:
I don't think there should be a maze that causes ellipsies
The parts of the map that cause you to take damage aren't needed
There are some parts of the map that zombies can't get you from behind

EDIT:
Things that I like about the map:
I like the changing perk machines because it changes up gameplay a bit
I LOVE the new weapons in the map
Purple
The music box songs are amazing
The creativity in this map is through the roof.
Post by: Wunderful on December 23, 2014, 11:23:49 pm
Only been on this for about a week, and out of all the maps i've played,mostly based off other games or fictional characters, I gotta say that this map is my favorite simply because it is undeniably original. You can't really confuse the feel, play, aesthetics and texture of this map with any other.

I like how you start off with the quick revive which then disappears after 3 seconds or so, sets the tone for how this map works pretty clearly. The map really does what it wants and you have to adapt to it and make yourself at home in the weirdest stretches of it. (aka bridges and long hallways)

I also love the different zombies that come after you, adds to the time/dimensional limbo theme of the map.
I really like the textures of almost everything, from the snow, to the bridges, etc. The written sections are kind of hard to read but at least they are there. Some examples of this are at a long cave part where there is a giant opening with electricity inside. At the top, the writing is in purple(of course) but since the opening is so vast and the writing sort of blends in, it can be hard to read the instructions.

I also like the variety of guns, and their handy placements, I believe the way the guns are set up are to maximize your points, but they are located at dead end areas ,which adds to the anxiety of the game haha. but once you have your guns, you have long stretches and eventually other methods to evade and kill off all the zombies you need.
There is a certain gun that has a purple block reticle, not sure if done on purpose or no, probably though, but it was amazingly strong through round 15+, and same for the m8a1. I love that combination.
Box locations are very spread out, but there are some buyable guns spread out in between, though not very strong or good besides the tommy gun for early rounds.

I like the music options, and the sounds of the game overall, I think they really added to the overall feel of the game, very  suiting to the map.

Some other cons are that there is a location of box debris for 2000 that goes to a long stretch of fenced area, and once you clear it, the game sort of freezes up for me and it takes between 3 to 10 seconds to unfreeze, it is scary when it first happens, but you get used to it.

Also, Where can I find all the relics besides that CUBE!?!? Everything sort of blends in at certain areas :troll:

Also,like others have said, some of the perks still say power off when the power is in fact turned on.
Some areas also can be a bit tricky to open up because there seems to be a certain pinpoint or angle to press to clear the debris. Again, you get used to it, but to new players it makes it feel choppy.

The game is pretty even flowing, lots of long areas, mazey areas, high areas, and nooks. Would be really fun to play as a team, BUT most areas are only wide enough for TWO people at a time, so be very careful.Not sure if done on purpose or not.
This map is very stretched out, which is AWESOME for wrecking through long trains of zombies though :gusta:
Besides that, I have had great pleasure replaying it again and again on my own, it is a fun challenge!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

This. And also:

The golden rod is in the power room on the floor, and the orb is on the table by the fake Tombstone machine

Also, is there a way to get to that island with the flogger? Also forgot to mention that I love the changing perk machines.
Post by: MikeVLC on December 23, 2014, 11:50:14 pm
Map broke in the first attempt of shot this weapon
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F9pdht7f.jpg%3F1&hash=539fb01aa86b1b44313ab8340ea7a0a399f0b087)
But I want to congratulate you for this map. I didnt expect to find a fun and original map with a nice atmosphere like this.
AWESOME work in the weapons, for some people maybe a little OP some weapons and their upgraded version but for me it is right and just.
Last thing I remembered that wasnt correct: the sound of AK-12 is very loud.
Sorry if someone reported the same problems.
Post by: djjoney01 on December 24, 2014, 04:18:45 pm
such a cool map  :) that maze looked insane i didnt have epilepsy but i think i might now seeing that . the box moved in their on me so ended up sticking with wall weapons. i made it too round 40 quite easily an94 was really powerful

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.postimg.org%2Fap8qpe06b%2Fshot0031.jpg&hash=eedb59826157d36dc4c5fd0206812c3ca8f559c4)

lookin forward too more maps
Post by: UltzZ on December 25, 2014, 06:52:51 am
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcloud-4.steampowered.com%2Fugc%2F44240207928045787%2F9FDEFB90EF329F4F27838F1270C96523DB39AB00%2F&hash=f1268f31caf5e1ee51d7fc5155a35571ef922a42)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcloud-4.steampowered.com%2Fugc%2F44240207928053994%2F4A90609192B1BE6E38C9151CB6FF80EFC4D15E01%2F&hash=02544ae6d96fdd84228d1c95b82099919ccb814a)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcloud-4.steampowered.com%2Fugc%2F44240207928058767%2F1AD302AFFCC43962D835A48F8B5F1B03CFA8BB1B%2F&hash=df753afe515819dbef4abe00f03cf65a1590307f)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcloud-4.steampowered.com%2Fugc%2F44240207927942384%2F24EB4545C77DA04DE063377BD5DEB3F5EA7C7626%2F&hash=ed3e2b4190f0262abc25ae3c949a0905c9c1788c)

Played another game tonight and my friend is like a master at finding glitches.  He found a few on the map due to being able to get up on the railings on the sides of the bridges.  They all allow you to fall off the map to your inevitable doom, where you drown and the map restarts (The Ultimate Troll  :troll: )

This was one of the more significant glitches. You get up on the railing by the epilepsy signs and then have a zombie hit you out while you jump.  Simple as that.  Then you can proceed to walk around the maze and get up on the hill by the maze.  We tried to jump to the castle but missed by a fraction of an inch and fell to our death.... noooo to our restart.

GG.
Post by: jace302 on December 25, 2014, 07:43:23 pm
SO I gave this like another dozen attempts and figured some more glitches out. There are some areas,(going into the area past the end game tunnel, and sometimes to the dome, where the game may freeze up a bit to load.

The dome where you get the cube has skull signs on the perimeter. Apparently you can fall of of those lol, and crouching near the sign actually causes you to receive damage.

The electric floor area is ridiculously op, Playing with some other peeps caused one of them to rage when they tried to yolo it to get a perk there XD

Also the gun on the wall there also says "text break" in the name which is just a typo i believe lol.

Going down the tower with the maze and train, you can get damage sometimes just by walking down really fast,probably because the height.

At the end game tunnel,you can go on the railings and float around there for a bit sometimes lol.
Also, there is considerable lag caused by the end game tunnel because of the sheer amount of zombies that can go into it.

The halo 3 assault rifle?Looks cool! but it crashed my game as soon as i reloaded lol.

Blakes sword?Also cool, decent weapon, strong in early rounds,buuuut it literally just floats around your head like a giant piece of lint if you are being watched by a third person view lmao.

some other guns also animate like they are shooting at the floor sometimes, when you are clearly shooting ahead,when being watched in third person?

baka baka backpack? awesome

the spawn is kinda annoying as it always will spawn you at the beginning room.

there are no windows, which i actually like alot as this is a map suited for ranged play.

the only downside to people who record this, is that the songs on the jukebox do claim copyright( So Long Sentiment (Album Version) and i forget the other one lol.

most guns run awesome, but i would always be careful with the custom guns, they seem to run a risk of crashing sometimes.

Besides that,there are awesome easter eggs such as five nights at freddys, the tardis, the paintings at the top tower room that change when you shoot it, the rock in the same room that disappears after you shoot it, and the tombstone perk in the comouter room, as far as i know.

Still very fun, definetely reccomend playing with a friends!

I'll try to link some videos to gameplay i recorded once I read and find out if there is a certain way to do that.

Still pretty noobish, but I feel that as a noob, these are the types of maps that make me happy i donated, keep me entertained and happy with the content provided here! :gusta:
Post by: Bwc66930 on December 25, 2014, 08:17:40 pm
Next update will come out once Christmas is over and I have time to do more fixes, also the next update should stop crashing that happens with some guns

Also one more thing, I can't fix some things because I do not scripts so some glitches will stay as I do not know how fix
Post by: Cam_K on December 26, 2014, 01:23:47 am
I get exceeded limit of 400 'fx' assets when I try to run
Post by: Bwc66930 on December 26, 2014, 04:59:58 am
I get exceeded limit of 400 'fx' assets when I try to run
That shouldn't happen, it doesn't do that to anyone else
Post by: IceGrenade on December 26, 2014, 05:57:35 am
BWWWWWWWAODOASDSADPKS, you forgot my mention again... I MADE THAT DAMN CASTLE lol
Post by: eliudjb on December 26, 2014, 03:26:57 pm
I thing the guns are overpowered. For example, with the MG08 I still killed zombie with 5/6 shots on round 20. Even with the MP5 I just shot 10 (or less, don't remember) bullets and that's enough for a zombie on round 23.
Post by: Bwc66930 on December 26, 2014, 03:53:02 pm
BWWWWWWWAODOASDSADPKS, you forgot my mention again... I MADE THAT DAMN CASTLE lol
I said I'd fix in next update
Post by: BrianGeee_ on December 26, 2014, 05:04:09 pm
Haha nice map !  :nyan: 9/10
Post by: zsftw115 on December 26, 2014, 05:19:40 pm
Also one more thing, I can't fix some things because I do not scripts so some glitches will stay as I do not know how fix
Maybe contact the people who made the scripts and get them to fix em?
Post by: greeniezk5 on December 26, 2014, 08:22:16 pm
thx for making this unique and awesome map ,finished the ee but cannot wait to play thro again ,sure there is loads more secrets to find . i ll add a walkthrthro for ee in youtube section soon
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcloud-2.steampowered.com%2Fugc%2F546391566422028367%2F869AB89F39F0BE93DF4ABB906BFF0A5977B6B70F%2F&hash=bab5b3a185d518a75f26fdca0ff4fff5e91be928)
Post by: SoulTaker on December 26, 2014, 08:28:55 pm
Played the map for a while now, and I gotta say it's a really fun map great job. Love the music on the map as well always love when I find some new good music on a zombies map.
:D
Post by: jace302 on December 29, 2014, 11:06:27 am
Put up this new video of a quick playthrough in the Purple Dimension,one of my funnier ones i think XD

Would appreciate some feedback and views :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYaVeEAskj0&list=UUWKb2nMPPoyRwtudE6lDyrw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYaVeEAskj0&list=UUWKb2nMPPoyRwtudE6lDyrw)

:rainbow:We tried  :lol:
Post by: batatazumbi on December 30, 2014, 12:29:11 am
I beat this map in 30 rounds  ;D (Solo). Good map dude
Post by: Gingey on December 31, 2014, 01:46:38 am
Great map! I enjoyed playing solo and  with a friend. High replay value too. Nice work.  :D
Post by: tomikaze on December 31, 2014, 05:29:18 pm
bwc6693, this really is an original idea. You rarely see a map that you load up and wonder what the heck is going on and actually have it be a good thing. I do hope you make more maps and that they feature unique layouts like this. Good job man.
Post by: franco95 on January 04, 2015, 09:37:15 am
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5250.new#new (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5250.new#new)

how can i open the room with the invisible wall?
And what does the little purple cube that i take?
Post by: mxtxm on January 04, 2015, 12:02:27 pm
could you post a mirror download? I cant download the updated version, because I keep getting an integrity error on the current one.
Post by: pr0blem? on January 06, 2015, 06:48:14 am
I have to say, this is a great map! Really awesome, like the variations of zombies, no glitches to be seen, reloading sounds a bit too quiet but I dont care alot. so cool with all of the objects flying around and what not (btw I saw the TARDIS...awesome) Good job porting weps, all have good detail, nice firing sounds, Blundergat is a bit too slow to reload but oh well. All in all, very amazing! Please do more!
Title: RIP Purple Dimension.
Post by: KryWulf on January 08, 2015, 09:57:50 am
I think we did good.
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcloud-4.steamusercontent.com%2Fugc%2F28478872613784936%2F08E8C03F37D345319C1517837F602A1B7C8AB7AD%2F&hash=207db873d150e0de565bc632a9634cab5adb4153)
Post by: jace302 on January 08, 2015, 08:13:34 pm
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5250.new#new (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5250.new#new)

how can i open the room with the invisible wall?
And what does the little purple cube that i take?

You need to get that cube ,find another part(it is gold) in the power room to the left by bwc66930's name, and the ball in the left corner door of the building with the computers and floating purple checkered cube. take all three items and BUILD them at the table by the start(read the instructions).

Once you have all three parts built,then you can enter the tunnel with the invisible wall and the ending is inside for 85000.
Title: Re: Purple Dimension (update v2)
Post by: Bwc66930 on January 13, 2015, 12:46:07 am
updated
Post by: mrshhh on January 13, 2015, 04:51:48 am
updated

bro your freddy face troll crashes the map.....  here is link to game play............... http://www.twitch.tv/mrshhh79/b/610459809 (http://www.twitch.tv/mrshhh79/b/610459809)
Post by: Bwc66930 on January 14, 2015, 02:27:00 am
bro your freddy face troll crashes the map.....  here is link to game play............... http://www.twitch.tv/mrshhh79/b/610459809 (http://www.twitch.tv/mrshhh79/b/610459809)
if the freddy face crashed you then me happy, i was gonna make it crash your game when you shot him anyway but didnt, im keeping the crashing :3
Post by: mrshhh on January 14, 2015, 03:19:54 am
if the freddy face crashed you then me happy, i was gonna make it crash your game when you shot him anyway but didnt, im keeping the crashing :3
well played troll masta BWC!!!  lol it was sooo annoying as u can tell by my complaining in vid lmao!!!
Post by: Bwc66930 on January 14, 2015, 03:32:37 am
well played troll masta BWC!!!  lol it was sooo annoying as u can tell by my complaining in vid lmao!!!
:3 muhahahah
Post by: mxtxm on January 14, 2015, 08:54:38 pm
bro your freddy face troll crashes the map..... 
Im going to update ti later. Now I have resist the urge to shoot Goldie. Thats just great.

EDIT
I shot golden freddy and it didnt crash my game, but it did stay on my screen. I beat the map while staring into those blank eyes.
Anyways, its nice that the zombies dont just spawn on 1 end of the map anymore.
Bad news is that the ARX has over 500 rounds when you first pull it from the box, its like the f2000 all over again.
Post by: RadimaX on January 16, 2015, 07:44:30 pm
only played it once, but was enough to hear the end of the mystery box being this:
http://youtu.be/-fIcySkw6y0?t=07s (http://youtu.be/-fIcySkw6y0?t=07s)
Post by: Bwc66930 on January 17, 2015, 03:40:01 am
has mediafire and mega download links
Post by: JokerzWild on January 21, 2015, 11:15:17 pm
Love the map, The randomness, the tardis, the PURPLEYNESS. Made it to round 10 first run, What got me though, was the Epilepsy maze, found a weapon, and fell into the pit.
Also, I love you Apex for including Benn in the song's list. By far one of my favorite custom maps, and i've played about 100 or so.
Post by: AwESOMECONNOR95 on February 01, 2015, 11:37:44 pm
shrooms  :nyan: https://www.google.ca/search?q=shrooms&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=prfOVK3pBcy3ogSNl4CgBQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ (https://www.google.ca/search?q=shrooms&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=prfOVK3pBcy3ogSNl4CgBQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ)
That's a shrooms dope map ya got there. lol
Post by: steviewonder87 on February 02, 2015, 12:13:40 am
shrooms  :nyan: https://www.google.ca/search?q=shrooms&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=prfOVK3pBcy3ogSNl4CgBQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ (https://www.google.ca/search?q=shrooms&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=prfOVK3pBcy3ogSNl4CgBQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ)
That's a shrooms dope map ya got there. lol
:facepalm2:
Post by: DodgeMe on February 02, 2015, 07:49:27 am
Heyo i might be late to post but i love the map WORSHIP PURPLE
Post by: for0034 on February 02, 2015, 09:35:41 am
Purple is the colour of your soul... with an epilepsy maze

Praise Purpleness  :nyan:
Post by: Andy Whelan on February 11, 2015, 08:40:09 pm
Trippy as hell but really fun playing with friends
Post by: RawR_ECHO on February 18, 2015, 04:11:45 pm
hi looks good will be making a video on the map hopefully and my youtube name is : RawR ECHO
Post by: LordofDarkness on February 22, 2015, 05:02:51 pm
This map has a lot of random sh*t in which i don't understand. Like the doctor who telephone booth and halo drop ships, but all these random things make this map fun and enjoyable. Its range of weapons just blowed my mind, there are 108 weapons which i haven't seen in a custom zombies map yet. The music that they have chosen is random as well but that just makes a bigger selection for people with different taste of music, which i really like. I love this map it very unique and fun :)

(Can someone suggest to me a map that has more weapons than this one, thanks :) )
Post by: Ziraxos on February 23, 2015, 09:00:50 pm
 :nyan: :rainbow: AMAZING MAP
You have outdone yourself with this mod sir it is amazing!
i just need some directional help im a bit confused on what todo and also please could you fix the freddie fazbear face being permanent. :p i made a video and when i find out how to complete this map i will make another its really fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRU0jjND9Hw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRU0jjND9Hw)
Post by: eithan on February 24, 2015, 01:54:17 am
omg nice map man
Post by: for0034 on February 25, 2015, 07:30:46 am
eithan I've seen you post a variation of the same thing on 4 maps now
Post by: adfgdagasdf2 on February 25, 2015, 11:34:01 pm
Hey, uh, is there any way I can get the old version with the RWBY weapons? I never had any problems, and I always play solo anyway, so the floating weapons aren't a problem to me.
Post by: Bwc66930 on February 25, 2015, 11:47:04 pm
Hey, uh, is there any way I can get the old version with the RWBY weapons? I never had any problems, and I always play solo anyway, so the floating weapons aren't a problem to me.
I don't have older version, I deleted them
Nor do I feel like uploading another version of the map with the scythe, it was just something I did in maya as a experment
If people want the scythe I don't care they can have the model
Post by: SneakyReefer on February 27, 2015, 01:04:21 am
Whats the menu music called.  ::) Want to use it for a game im making!
Post by: GreyHound on February 27, 2015, 02:49:38 pm
I love this map  :nyan:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnPxjZsPTzE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnPxjZsPTzE)
Post by: greeniezk5 on March 01, 2015, 04:03:18 pm
I don't have older version, I deleted them
Nor do I feel like uploading another version of the map with the scythe, it was just something I did in maya as a experment
If people want the scythe I don't care they can have the model
Bwc66930 i have the link for the original version if its ok
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5m36p875mlnsxc0/PurpleDimension.exe (http://www.mediafire.com/download/5m36p875mlnsxc0/PurpleDimension.exe)
 , let me know if thats alright
i must admit those giant melee weapons were so awesome when you first see them
Post by: Bwc66930 on March 01, 2015, 04:04:58 pm
Bwc66930 i have the link for the original version if its ok
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5m36p875mlnsxc0/PurpleDimension.exe (http://www.mediafire.com/download/5m36p875mlnsxc0/PurpleDimension.exe)
 , let me know if thats alright
i must admit those giant melee weapons were so awesome when you first see them
Lol it's alright, didn't know anyone kept the original
Post by: greeniezk5 on March 01, 2015, 04:10:22 pm
:nyan: :rainbow: AMAZING MAP
You have outdone yourself with this mod sir it is amazing!
i just need some directional help im a bit confused on what todo and also please could you fix the freddie fazbear face being permanent. :p i made a video and when i find out how to complete this map i will make another its really fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRU0jjND9Hw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRU0jjND9Hw)
this should help you get going
http://youtu.be/0Wt3bKxpMXI (http://youtu.be/0Wt3bKxpMXI)
Post by: Uber Tiga on April 07, 2015, 02:17:00 am
Wow! This Map is Really-Really Trippy.... In a Good Way  :rainbow: Im having a Ton o' Fun with it  ;D Especially with its Cool Layout, Modern Perk (and Weapons), Mysterious Atmosphere... Its Crazy!
Post by: turkyboy2 on June 06, 2015, 09:13:08 pm
omg i loved that so much can't wait so see what you make next oh wonderful master of maps lol also known as bwc :P lol
Post by: Scobalula on June 07, 2015, 12:11:19 am
Needs more purple bwc!
Post by: Bwc66930 on June 07, 2015, 12:55:45 am
Needs more purple bwc!
then ill make another purple dimension and make the vision file purple, would that make you happy
Post by: tudark on June 07, 2015, 01:04:47 am
wow ,I haven't had chance to play any maps since starting mapping orbit but this looks awesome ,I didn't realise you was this good at creating maps you said you wasn't good at detailing lol. nice work
Post by: Harry Bo21 on June 07, 2015, 01:31:31 am
lol oil rig, when it releases
Post by: Scobalula on June 07, 2015, 01:38:17 am
then ill make another purple dimension and make the vision file purple, would that make you happy

Very Happy.  :pffft:
Post by: Bwc66930 on June 07, 2015, 01:42:26 am
Very Happy.  :pffft:

.... i actually was gonna do it, but idk if i compile the map again or build mod it might fuck up the map
Post by: JiffyNoodles on June 07, 2015, 03:40:14 am
.... i actually was gonna do it, but idk if i compile the map again or build mod it might fuck up the map
#purpledimensionv3hype
Post by: for0034 on June 07, 2015, 05:08:42 am
Needs more purple than just purple vision... just put text everywhere that says 'Purple' and colour it purple.  :nyan: