UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: MJPWGaming on December 16, 2014, 05:06:34 am

Title: Night of the Living Dead: XMAS
Post by: MJPWGaming on December 16, 2014, 05:06:34 am
mega.nz

mediafire.com

This download has been updated to v1.45! Everything works! Has been put on Mega because of errors with their site.

YOUTUBERS READ THE BOTTOM!

I wanted to make a special thank you to all of the people that have helped me get threw all these errors! Shoutout to multiple people from UGX, Trem, Tanner, GunOfTruth, my beta testers (CovertGunman & Lizizadolphin)! If Im missing you please tell me and Ill add you in :)

Welcome to Night of the Dead... well a Christmas version of Night of the Living Dead!
NOTLD was my first map I worked on when I first started mapping then, out of no where, it corrupted.
So after Labyrinth (my actual first released map) I desided to try again after two guys from UGX (Gbomb & RamboBadass) made a full map file of Nacht for public download.
And since its Christmas... yeah.
Enjoy!

BO Quick Revive
BO2 Double Tap 2.0
My custom perks (Multiplier Milkshake and LaZer Sight)
WaW, BO, BO2, Ghosts, Halo guns
Semtex Granades
LOADS of EE songs
A EE Sidequest
Buyable Ending

Santa's Little Helpers - Dr. Lil Robot & Tanner
BO & BO2 Guns - zombie madness
Ghosts Ripper - Rollonmath42
Halo Magnum - sevengpluke
Buildable Sidequest - Gamer9294
Freakbag Counter - JR-Imagine
Many Many Useful Tutorial Guides - ZK
Nacht der Untoten Prefab - Gbomb & RamboBadass

YouTubers - All songs in this map are copyright free EXCEPT the gramophone song (Till I Collapse by Eminem). PLEASE send me links to your videos if you play it!
Title: Re: Night of the Living Dead: X-MAS (v1.1)
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on December 16, 2014, 11:32:39 am
Merry Christmas, thanks for sharing  :please:
Post by: MrDunlop4 on December 16, 2014, 11:56:50 am
Nice  :D :D

I will play it later :)

- MrDunlop4
Post by: zsftw115 on December 16, 2014, 12:11:20 pm
By the way when adding parts to the NAV table, wait untill it says "keep em' coming!" to add the next part or it'll take your guns :)
Don't you think you should fix this?
Post by: MJPWGaming on December 16, 2014, 12:56:08 pm
No one apparently knew how to fix it (even though I know it's possible). If anyone knows how PLEASE tell me! :)
Post by: liam_davenport on December 16, 2014, 01:29:28 pm
When you get downed with solo quick revive all the zombies swarm you and you can't do anything but die soon as you get back up ;(
Post by: DeletedUser on December 16, 2014, 01:57:25 pm
Thanks for sharing, and thanks for having removed the jumpscares!  ;)
Post by: Lukkie1998 on December 16, 2014, 02:32:56 pm
I removed the downloadlink, since you are using the ZM installer. You have to use the UGX Installation Creator (Which can be found Here (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1172)(Read the Post itself, it explains how to add your .bik file into the installer)). Also, Mega.co.nz isn't an approved filehost. Would you please upload your map to either Mediafire, Google Docs or UploadToAll.

Lukkie1998
Post by: Gunoftruth on December 16, 2014, 05:16:56 pm
that NDU prefab.. good map tho
Post by: HitmanVere on December 16, 2014, 05:31:23 pm
After playing this, I found few bugs: PM has weird glitching with anims, I could see through the map on some spots, cant remember what else :P
Also, would be nice, if you added a message, when you shot all denizens, I was searching for more, but there was none, since I shot all of them :D

that NDU prefab.. good map tho

After I was done, I took the prefab also and making remake right now :P Since boredom and would be shame to see it go to waste :lol:
Post by: MJPWGaming on December 16, 2014, 07:14:17 pm
Since the links have been removed, and Im unable to edit in a new link even if I had the time to run it threw UGX map install (and I do not), I request this topic to be removed. Im unable to edit my own posts now... If you want the link you'll have to search. Im not providing it because it will just get edited again or removed. Sorry guys :/
Post by: Dust on December 16, 2014, 07:23:54 pm
Since the links have been removed, and Im unable to edit in a new link even if I had the time to run it threw UGX map install (and I do not), I request this topic to be removed. Im unable to edit my own posts now... If you want the link you'll have to search. Im not providing it because it will just get edited again or removed. Sorry guys :/

Just post the link with the UGX installer in the comments then one of the mods will edit the OP for you
Post by: Lukkie1998 on December 16, 2014, 08:53:46 pm
Ok I repacked and uploaded the map for you to an approved filehost... I'll update the link in a second...
If you have an update for the file, just post it in this topic, a moderator will edit it.

Lukkie1998
Post by: MJPWGaming on December 16, 2014, 09:26:44 pm
Well thank you kindly! I greatly appreciate it!
Post by: G0LD3NMAYshe on December 16, 2014, 09:58:16 pm
Does the ripper actually change modes like in ghost. Like you can switch from smg to asault riffle or no just a smg.
Post by: MJPWGaming on December 16, 2014, 10:14:11 pm
Does the ripper actually change modes like in ghost. Like you can switch from smg to asault riffle or no just a smg.

I believe it's just a SMG. Either way it doesn't change.
Post by: xf0rGiv3Nx on December 16, 2014, 10:27:32 pm
are there any jumpscares?
Post by: mrshhh on December 16, 2014, 10:49:05 pm
No one apparently knew how to fix it (even though I know it's possible). If anyone knows how PLEASE tell me! :)

Why am i getting this????

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2F21edftf.jpg&hash=f6ae49dca39860be5fa19e5b87cbc08be4f9251a)
Post by: KriticalKat on December 16, 2014, 10:58:02 pm
Cool looking map! Gonna try it out  :poker:
Post by: TheScotchGuy on December 16, 2014, 11:39:10 pm
doesnt work in coop
Post by: the_doggs on December 16, 2014, 11:41:29 pm
anyone played co op yet? patch note or map missing? works fine solo but that 100k end game tho lol
Post by: MJPWGaming on December 17, 2014, 04:54:34 am
EVERYONE! I am getting help on fixing this issue with Co-Op. I strongly recommend that you DONT download v1.0 or v1.1 because v1.2 will come out soon. Ill fix other errors along with this. Thanks for feedback! Ill post back when its ready!
Post by: dannyfrog2014 on December 17, 2014, 05:14:04 am
i can launch this solo no issues but i dont understand in co op why i get these 2 errors here is 2 screenshots when i try to start it in co op mode http://gyazo.com/fbfa041605d90c21394e835fa94ed9ca (http://gyazo.com/fbfa041605d90c21394e835fa94ed9ca) second screenshot http://gyazo.com/007e431fb8f8d357626ad67da706736c. (http://gyazo.com/007e431fb8f8d357626ad67da706736c.) ive no clue why it does this when it launches in solo just fine :( ....
Post by: RyanIplaylegit on December 17, 2014, 10:38:25 am
SWEEEETTTT :)
Post by: MJPWGaming on December 17, 2014, 05:45:49 pm
UPDATE v1.2: I am needing at lease two people to test CO-OP for me with this update but Im only sharing the download over Skype. Search for "MJPWGaming" and it should pop up. Im needing this tested ASAP! The testers will be rewarded...

FIXES INCOMING:
- Fixed weapons getting took away from building on NAV table
- Fixed Solo Quick Revive
- Added a special FX when picking up a part to NAV table
- Moved around the Denizens
- Added notifications at the begining telling you what you need to do
- Removing PHD and Stamin-Up (kinda pointless for this map)
- Added a new "MJPW Shooter"
- and lastly (I think) fixed coop! (hopefully)
Post by: adfgdagasdf2 on December 17, 2014, 09:39:07 pm
WOW DICK MOVE WITH THE EM1 >:c
Post by: dannyfrog2014 on December 17, 2014, 09:46:10 pm
UPDATE v1.2: I am needing at lease two people to test CO-OP for me with this update but Im only sharing the download over Skype. Search for "MJPWGaming" and it should pop up. Im needing this tested ASAP! The testers will be rewarded...

FIXES INCOMING:

id test this for sure. well and ask someone else i know. if you want or thats ok with you?
Post by: MJPWGaming on December 18, 2014, 02:41:00 am
Well guys... everyting I posted that will be in v1.2 works... only thing is that CO-OP is still not working... If youd like to play v1.2 then here you go:

Link moved to OP

if the admins or someone could edit the post and change the name to "Night of the Dead: X-MAS (v1.2 Beta)" and apply that link that'd be awesome :)
Post by: mrshhh on December 18, 2014, 04:59:09 am

FIXES INCOMING:

hey man im down to test it for you!  i did Alpha test on suspend for Hardpoint_taken last night!
here is a link to my game plays and the beta test for Suspend by Hardpoint_taken
http://www.twitch.tv/mrshhh79/manager/past_broadcasts (http://www.twitch.tv/mrshhh79/manager/past_broadcasts)
Post by: MJPWGaming on December 18, 2014, 05:52:44 am
Nevermind about 1.2. v1.3 will be available in the morning with working coop. If it still doesnt work, this will just become a solo map (sadly). But everything should be working 115% with 1.3 :)

Double Post Merge: December 18, 2014, 03:44:12 pm
FINALY. THE TIME HAS COME. v1.3 is finished, coop works, Im done :)

LINK HAS BEEN MOVED TO OP

Double Post Merge: December 18, 2014, 03:50:22 pm
WOW DICK MOVE WITH THE EM1 >:c

I didnt want to say anything but try it again in v1.3 :D
Post by: DeletedUser on December 18, 2014, 07:44:47 pm
LINK HAS BEEN MOVED TO OP
mediafire crashes...make a link on MEGA for me, and 503 mb are a little too much ... :poker:

Title: Re: Night of the Living Dead: X-MAS (v1.2 Beta)
Post by: samasesin on December 18, 2014, 11:41:32 pm
Thanks a lot friend
Title: Re: Night of the Living Dead: X-MAS (v1.3)
Post by: tmaaan54 on December 19, 2014, 02:03:51 am
Coop still doesn't work. It says to build the fast file for [lengthy filename here].
Post by: Gunoftruth on December 19, 2014, 03:18:21 am
So you block me on twitter when i Clearly told you i was going help you -_-. your co-op isnt working because ur nazi_zombie_.... is too long.
Post by: Organdonor on December 19, 2014, 11:11:32 am
Hi how do we resolve the co-op issue I already download v1 and v2 and don't want to download v3 unless the co-op works cause I never play alone and a singleplayer mod is no fun.
Post by: explasm on December 19, 2014, 01:50:25 pm
Coop Mode in 1.3 still doesn't work :( sadly...
Post by: Dirtyworkz on December 19, 2014, 07:37:33 pm
1.3 doesn't work for me as well (coop)  :-\
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on December 20, 2014, 02:57:04 pm
are there any jumpscares?
No they got removed in the beta I think :) you're clean

EDIT: actualy there is a jumpscare but one of the pictures is Ali-A (I dont know why but hey, he's cool)

FIXES INCOMING:
Do you get points for killing them? (Idea: make it so if players survive in a Denizen area for a full round they get a free perk)
 EDIT: IM AN IDIOT

But why remove PHD? its actually beneficial for explosives in a small map
Post by: dannyfrog2014 on December 20, 2014, 05:30:35 pm
lol removing phd and stamina? instead of fixing co op seems abit absurd and ridiculous to me. well i didnt test 1.3 but i guess this feed back saved me some time. to the guy who made the map gun of truth offered you help so you block him? "logic" maybe this map will work for co op "someday" lol.
Post by: UkzFinestModdar on December 20, 2014, 09:04:53 pm
it dont let me play multiplayer witht he maps, theres no options to change from missions....
Post by: MJPWGaming on December 21, 2014, 04:02:44 am
GUYS! Calm please! Coop is obviously not working and Im fixing everything! Dont worry about a thing :) Im having multiple errors (no not the map name that was fixed). But I will create a whole new page because the whole topic is pointing out its flaws (which is a good thing btw because I wouldnt have known about coop unless I didnt read the post).

Double Post Merge: December 21, 2014, 04:08:21 am
to the guy who made the map gun of truth offered you help so you block him? "logic" maybe this map will work for co op "someday" lol.
You dont know the full story lol

lol removing phd and stamina? instead of fixing co op seems abit absurd and ridiculous to me.
Well, Stamin-Up is compleatly useless for such a small map. And PHD would only be for the Ray Gun and you can only get ONE Ray Gun in this map sooo :/ and about coop, Mr. Debby Downer, I am working on it and I have multiple people working with me to resolve the other issues.

Have a nice day :)
Post by: xmanxx on December 21, 2014, 07:45:52 am
Co-Op Still doesnt work  :(
Post by: MJPWGaming on December 21, 2014, 09:21:48 am
If I could get 2 beta testers to test v1.4, send me a tweet @MJPWGaming. The faster I get testers, the faster everyone is happy :)

Double Post Merge: December 21, 2014, 09:41:38 am
Co-Op Still doesnt work  :(

Removing links.
Post by: DeletedUser on December 21, 2014, 09:55:53 am
MJPWGaming when it comes out the v1.4 make a link on MEGA, Thanks! :)
Post by: P0tZ on December 21, 2014, 12:18:08 pm
it dont let me play multiplayer witht he maps, theres no options to change from missions....
either use the tilde (console) key or if that is not the issue, or in game options, change from coop campaign to zombies
Post by: MJPWGaming on December 21, 2014, 03:31:43 pm
either use the tilde (console) key or if that is not the issue, or in game options, change from coop campaign to zombies

Nah no need to worry this is a menu error in whichever download. Its fixed in v1.4 but noone wants to test it I guess haha

Double Post Merge: December 21, 2014, 03:33:24 pm
MJPWGaming when it comes out the v1.4 make a link on MEGA, Thanks! :)

No problem. When I use mediafire it glitches for my downloads aswell so I understand.

Double Post Merge: December 21, 2014, 05:19:42 pm
Updated to v1.45 WITH WORKING COOP! Enjoy :)
Title: Re: Night of the Living Dead: XMAS
Post by: DeletedUser on December 23, 2014, 06:03:35 pm
completed in 21 rounds! :) (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi61.tinypic.com%2F2e0ka5w.jpg&hash=a99f113c0ce7700519100a5ba0756d51af0cf856)
Title: Re: Night of the Living Dead: XMAS
Post by: Organdonor on December 24, 2014, 04:09:03 pm
Thanks for getting the co-op working :)