UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: JR-Imagine on December 12, 2014, 02:19:53 pm

Title: Rise V2 (Updated 16/12/2014)
Post by: JR-Imagine on December 12, 2014, 02:19:53 pm
Rise V2

Description:
Washington DC, USA, 2023 - A group of scientics are expirimenting with dimensional portals at an underground base in Washington. A canister of Element 115, the resource used to power the portal, accidentally got spilled and caused a large scale zombie outbreak. In an attempt to escape from a horde, Ludwig accidentally activated the prototype he had been working on and got sucked in. However, the prototype was instable and caused Ludwig to get stuck between two dimensions. You wake up in an abandoned building and are trying to survive when suddenly Ludwig manages to contact you...

mega.co.nz

Features:

Trailer:
CoD: WaW - Rise V2 (Custom Zombies Map) | Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfUDWa186mg#ws)
Little bit out of date, couple things have changed since.

Weapons:
Spoiler: click to open...
  • M27 IAR (BF3)
  • AK-47 (MW)
  • MP5 (MW)
  • G3 (MW)
  • M40A3 (MW)
  • G36C (MW)
  • M249 SAW (MW)
  • AK74u (MW)
  • ACR (MW2)
  • UMP-45 (MW2)
  • Striker (MW2)
  • Intervention (MW2)
  • Vector K10 (MW2)
  • SCAR-H (MW2)
  • F2000 (MW2)
  • M16A4 (MW2)
  • Model 1887 (MW2)
  • Tar-21 (MW2)
  • Desert Eagle (MW3)
  • M4A1 (MW3)
  • PP90M1 (MW3)
  • Five-Seven (MW3)
  • Thompson (WaW)
  • PPSh-41 (WaW)
  • MP40 (WaW)
  • Ray Gun (WaW)
  • Invisi Gun (WaW - Edited version of Wunder Waffe)
  • Peacemaker Carbine (Bulletstorm - 2 different versions)
  • B23R (BO2)
  • STG-44 (BO2)
  • Chicom CQB (BO2)
  • Peacekeeper (BO2)
  • HAMR (BO2)
  • M8A1 (BO2)
  • MSMC (BO2)
  • Deathmachine (BO)
  • P226 (Ghosts)

Credits:
  • Tom-BMX (Timed Gameplay, Lime, iPak Extractor, ...)
  • Ege115 (WIN vision file)
  • treminaor (Hintstring limit "fix")
  • Ray1235, P0rkRoyalz, susel, Darkraptor, Sanya, T-Max, Hacker22, Koene007, Str1ker, tito, MrMELUSIN, ParadoX (Guns)
  • HitmanVere (Double PaP camo)
  • HexZombies (Loadscreen, Missionscreen, Menu background)
  • deper63923 (Custom Powerup FX)
  • PROxFTW (Solo Scoreboard, PhD Dive to Nuke)

Voice Actors:
  • iMtroll
  • Staab

Beta Testers:
  • Triton
  • HitmanVere
  • iMtroll
  • JWofles
  • Staab
  • InvDenial
  • chromastone10
  • P0tZ
  • Lossy
  • Purity
  • BraXi
  • luisdude1

Download Mirrors:
Title: Re: Rise V2
Post by: Gabrielle on December 12, 2014, 04:18:15 pm
No, sir... I just don't like it okay? I love it! Can't wait to play this map!
Post by: eliudjb on December 12, 2014, 04:25:37 pm
AWESOME!!

Hope we can change de FOV  ::)
Post by: JR-Imagine on December 12, 2014, 04:27:34 pm
AWESOME!!

Hope we can change de FOV  ::)
Options -> Game Options ;)
Post by: Psy0ch on December 12, 2014, 05:02:58 pm

• Jumpscares (BO2 style, won't encounter unless looking for them)
I LOVE YOU  :rainbow:
Post by: x_xMayheMx_x on December 12, 2014, 05:03:55 pm
Awesome work man, love a good map with a in-depth easter egg. Thanks for the share definitely checking this out tonight after work!
Post by: DeletedUser on December 12, 2014, 05:10:58 pm
thanks for sharing! +1 JR, jumpscare Bo2 style great idea! :)

Double Post Merge: December 12, 2014, 05:31:21 pm
this is a troll? I put jumpscares: NO and then a jumpscares appeared to me! scared me lol

Double Post Merge: December 12, 2014, 05:35:07 pm
and then what is the file "zombie_rise_load.bik"?
Post by: JR-Imagine on December 12, 2014, 05:39:45 pm
this is a troll? I put jumpscares: NO and then a jumpscares appeared to me! scared me lol
Yes. :troll: Pops one up your screen every minute. :P

and then what is the file "zombie_rise_load.bik"?
Solo loadscreen, just an image with some music, nothing special, but eh... :poker:
Post by: DeletedUser on December 12, 2014, 05:43:08 pm
Yes. :troll: Pops one up your screen every minute. :P
but if I put jumpscare: YES happens the same thing? :P
Post by: liam_davenport on December 12, 2014, 06:53:17 pm
Got a freeze when opening the door next to the bowie knife  :-\ and is there a 3 perk limit? couldn't buy any more perks, Also is the double pack a punch only for custom weapons?, dogs didn't work for me had the hellhounds checked but never a dog round and got some frame rate lag in the tunnel area under the box location, but great work loving the trolls and awesome songs haha  :nyan:
Post by: ped078 on December 12, 2014, 07:01:28 pm
I loved Rise , but the jumpscares? Unless there is a way to turn them off, (for real)  it's getting uninstalled.
Shame, promising map.
Post by: JR-Imagine on December 12, 2014, 08:27:56 pm
but if I put jumpscare: YES happens the same thing? :P
Obviously not, why would I pop a screamer on your screen if you play the map the way I intended to? :poker:

Got a freeze when opening the door next to the bowie knife  :-\ and is there a 3 perk limit? couldn't buy any more perks, Also is the double pack a punch only for custom weapons?, dogs didn't work for me had the hellhounds checked but never a dog round and got some frame rate lag in the tunnel area under the box location, but great work loving the trolls and awesome songs haha  :nyan:
Never got a freeze myself. o_O Can anyone confirm this has happened to them?
There is a 4 perk limit.
Double PaP is indeed only for custom weapons.
You sure you didn't turn dogs off? Again, always worked for me and the beta testers.

I loved Rise , but the jumpscares? Unless there is a way to turn them off, (for real)  it's getting uninstalled.
Shame, promising map.
"Jumpscares (BO2 style, won't encounter unless looking for them)"
Learn to read and stop your whining, thanks.

Edit: To all you wankers, don't turn jumpscares off in the menu or you'll be in your worst nightmare.
Post by: DeletedUser on December 12, 2014, 08:42:22 pm
Obviously not, why would I pop a screamer on your screen if you play the map the way I intended to? :poker:
I just wanted to know if I put jumpscares: YES, jumpscares and there are that you are at random but only activated  :P

Double Post Merge: December 12, 2014, 08:43:41 pm
Google translate... :poker:

Double Post Merge: December 12, 2014, 08:44:34 pm
* if I put * are randomly jumpscare * but I have to activate them I
Post by: P0tZ on December 12, 2014, 09:15:35 pm
GG JR
Kudos man  ;D
Post by: Dust on December 12, 2014, 09:20:46 pm
Loved the first Rise, excited to finally play this version!
Post by: SoulTaker on December 12, 2014, 10:57:15 pm
Great map loved Rise and Rise V2 is great. Oddly enough I turned off jumpscares and after the first jumpscare I was not surprised when they kept coming out great troll man.  :troll: Only problem I had was sometimes when I would get downed with quick revive the zombies would still make a circle around me and thus lead to my untimely death.  :'(
Post by: JWofle on December 12, 2014, 11:31:08 pm
Shame, promising map.
Wow, please stop whining..
Let's get this straight, I don't like jumpscares and when I beta tested this map, I came across NO jumpscares (at first).
It's only when I tried to find them, I found ONE. That's only when I was trying and the one I found is very easy to figure it's a jumpscare. The other jumpscare which Junior Imagine told me about was something else but it's similar to the ones in BO2. You only come across these jumpscares if
a. you're a gullible idiot.
b. you're looking for them.

At the end of the day, it's his map and if he doesn't want to take them out it's fine. They're not even scary I laughed when I got it.. The jumpscares aren't in there surprisingly, there in there obviously and you can avoid the TWO (yes only two...) jumpscares in the map by playing the map and not trying to find jumspcares.

sorry but it's his map.
Post by: dailyzombies on December 13, 2014, 12:12:48 am
OMG its finally here Rise v2 b!tches  :rainbow: :rainbow:
Post by: liam_davenport on December 13, 2014, 02:03:18 am
Right i played again still got the freeze in the second door next to the bowie knife, when i pick Tom's axe up it doesn't give me it the weapons in the spawn room don't cost anything and i have no custom weapons in the box, Don't know what's going on for me :( think i should download again?
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on December 13, 2014, 03:35:36 am
thanks man ilike rise  :lol:
Post by: JiffyNoodles on December 13, 2014, 04:49:55 am
Question, what do you do with the BIK file?
Post by: chromastone10 on December 13, 2014, 04:53:01 am
Question, what do you do with the BIK file?

lol there is a read me in the zip file that tells you what to do, its basically the loading screen for the map, it doesnt do much
Post by: nuke_em_olicor on December 13, 2014, 05:50:42 am
I looks a nice map ;D
Post by: eliudjb on December 13, 2014, 07:18:25 am
On solo, when I am Ritchtofen, I see the nintendo guy (takeo) viewhands/voice, and when I am the nintendo guy, I have ritchtofen viewhands/voice  :kidding:
Post by: DeletedUser on December 13, 2014, 09:49:13 am
find it on the first "free raygun" and the second? (jumpscares) :troll:
Post by: zsftw115 on December 13, 2014, 10:45:39 am
Dammit JR! That Ray Gun jump scare spooked me. Very nice work as always man. In all honesty, I was thinking you were gonna make that Jumpscares option a troll. Keep making wins! :D
Post by: JR-Imagine on December 13, 2014, 11:02:47 am
Thanks guys. :3

Only problem I had was sometimes when I would get downed with quick revive the zombies would still make a circle around me and thus lead to my untimely death.  :'(
Added to the list, thanks for letting me know, was unaware this was still an issue.

On solo, when I am Ritchtofen, I see the nintendo guy (takeo) viewhands/voice, and when I am the nintendo guy, I have ritchtofen viewhands/voice  :kidding:
Welp, I fucked up. xD

Gonna wait a day or two (don't want people with tons of different version incase more bugs are found) and then upload a fix for whatever bugs have been found by then.

Edit:

Right i played again still got the freeze in the second door next to the bowie knife, when i pick Tom's axe up it doesn't give me it the weapons in the spawn room don't cost anything and i have no custom weapons in the box, Don't know what's going on for me :( think i should download again?
That seems more of an issue on your end then, are there any loose files in your mods folder? Should try redownloading the map incase anything corrupted when downloading/installing. ;)
Post by: DodgeMe on December 13, 2014, 11:57:02 am
When you are dead and spectating and your friend is picking up a perk drop you will still get the perk and keep it when you spawn in
Post by: zsftw115 on December 13, 2014, 02:48:12 pm
Gonna wait a day or two (don't want people with tons of different version incase more bugs are found) and then upload a fix for whatever bugs have been found by then.

Alright man, can't wait. I was also getting annoyed at the zombies still surrounding me when I was down with QR.
Post by: JR-Imagine on December 13, 2014, 03:03:01 pm
I think I've managed to resolve the quick revive issue, just gonna do a couple more tests and then I'll mark it off the list. Also fixed all other issues mentioned by others. :)
Post by: JiffyNoodles on December 14, 2014, 12:25:40 am
Don't mean to sound like a negative nancy, but is there a chance you could update the weapon animations/sounds for the custom guns, such as the STG, Peacekeeper, HAMR and Chiqom etc.. Just a suggestion, not trying to force you into doing it if you don't want to.
Post by: Bwc66930 on December 14, 2014, 01:19:09 am
I liked rise, but this map is just more joyful, and the jumpscares don't really help it. I still liked it, but I think I'll stick with rise one. Good map tho, keep up the work
Post by: mxtxm on December 14, 2014, 01:25:36 am
Been waiting for this one for gawd knows how long. Will download when my internet clears up later.
Post by: eliudjb on December 14, 2014, 02:36:02 am
I got trapped in the stamin up machine area. The character starts to do a weird movement in this area...  :-\
Title: Re: Rise V2 (Updated 14/12/2014)
Post by: JR-Imagine on December 14, 2014, 04:01:29 pm
New version available:
:)
Post by: chromastone10 on December 14, 2014, 04:55:35 pm
I liked rise, but this map is just more joyful, and the jumpscares don't really help it. I still liked it, but I think I'll stick with rise one. Good map tho, keep up the work

how about you man up and stop being a babby? jumpscares only trigger if you press F to activate them and they are extremely obvious -_- if something seems to good to be true then its a jumpscare so dont press F on it
Post by: DeletedUser on December 14, 2014, 05:27:02 pm
how about you man up and stop being a babby? jumpscares only trigger if you press F to activate them and they are extremely obvious -_- if something seems to good to be true then its a jumpscare so dont press F on it
no one will have a free raygun! :D
Post by: zsftw115 on December 14, 2014, 05:56:27 pm
JR, this map is perfect. I made it to round 28 yesterday trying to figure out the EE. And I'm picking it back up from where I left off yesterday to finish it. But overall I so far love this map. The jumpscares don't make the map bad at all. You've done an amazing job with this map and it's an amazing map to end 2014 with. The weapons are great (some of the animations are meh but that's not that much of a big deal), the radio easter eggs are great and hilarious, the voice acting is outstanding and perfect, and the map does not get boring. When I play a custom map normally, I get bored at around 20 and quit. This map on the other hand, I could play for HOURS. You never disappoint JR, keep making wins. :)
Post by: mxtxm on December 14, 2014, 09:19:57 pm
I love the map. just wish I could figure out the order of the buttons.  The only thing that bugs me, is using the paped soulcrusher. its fx are way too bright and horribly obstructs my vision when I use it.

Edit
Just got through the easter egg(had some help with the TWCCTW step) I just have to say that this was one of the most fun maps I have ever played. Great work on it, hope you consider making more in the future.
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi59.tinypic.com%2F2ywhe0w.jpg&hash=95594debde196f4fff3496844bda865a1c39a91b)
Post by: NascarFanatic24 on December 14, 2014, 09:57:45 pm
I had fun showcasing this while back for early preview, looks like you added some stuff.
Post by: Uber Turtles on December 14, 2014, 11:40:25 pm
First off I'd like to say this is an amazing map. But I noticed two things wrong with it so far. First off the peacemaker is extremely hard to get from the box. Me and my friend spent at least 1 million points to finaly get it and upgrade it. The second issue we faced was when we were trying to complete the second step of the easter egg. We were building the machine thing (I forget the name of it) we put two parts on (gas and wire) and it didnt give us an indicator to put any more parts on. Not sure if we were missing something or if its just not working now. If we're missing something let me know. Thanks.
Post by: zsftw115 on December 15, 2014, 12:47:07 am
"You did it. I'm free. Now I get to rule the world. I mean, I can go back to my family! Bye"
Beat the EE :D
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FwHNEogP.png&hash=d0343f18979cac8cf9e95feec4d6f2da628ca30d)
Post by: Cypher115 on December 15, 2014, 02:02:42 am
I'm sure it's not, but Chrome is insisting the download is malicious. does anyone else get this warning? I really want to try this map out....
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 15, 2014, 02:51:40 am
the .exe installers will always be picked up as mallicious as the "author" isnt verified

They are perfectly safe. Even my PC picks up MY maps installer as mallicious
Post by: zsftw115 on December 15, 2014, 03:39:28 am
I'm sure it's not, but Chrome is insisting the download is malicious. does anyone else get this warning? I really want to try this map out....
Just go to the three bar thing in the top right, go to downloads and it should say "recover file" or something on the download.
Post by: DeletedUser on December 15, 2014, 10:15:02 am
"You did it. I'm free. Now I get to rule the world. I mean, I can go back to my family! Bye"
(http://i.imgur.com/wHNEogP.png)
Why such wide screen?
Post by: zsftw115 on December 15, 2014, 12:48:54 pm
Why such wide screen?
I play on 1280x600 on windowed
Post by: Bwc66930 on December 15, 2014, 03:30:53 pm
I installed the map, all guns were free, the box had WAW weapons, and I couldnt buy any perks. When my friend hosted everything was fixed... I broke a map without doing anything lol, reinstalling now
Post by: FlareBlitzed on December 15, 2014, 06:44:42 pm
Advise...keep Jumpscares ON  :troll:
Post by: Peenbeer on December 15, 2014, 08:37:54 pm
Just selected 'no jumpscares'...
5 seconds later you scared the hell out of me...

I'll never play dis again  :please:
Post by: liam_davenport on December 15, 2014, 08:42:14 pm
I installed the map, all guns were free, the box had WAW weapons, and I couldnt buy any perks. When my friend hosted everything was fixed... I broke a map without doing anything lol, reinstalling now

I had the same issue a reinstall fixed it
Post by: mrshhh on December 16, 2014, 03:34:10 am
(http://i.imgur.com/wHNEogP.png)

how? am i over thinking this??  i been stuck on the stone plates for 2 days now.....
Post by: DeletedUser on December 16, 2014, 02:05:04 pm
Just selected 'no jumpscares'...
5 seconds later you scared the hell out of me...

I'll never play dis again  :please:
is a wonderful map! just put that Jumpscares: ON and when you're playing them no active but you must enable them... :derp:
Title: Re: Rise V2 (Updated 16/12/2014)
Post by: JR-Imagine on December 16, 2014, 03:31:37 pm
Alright, hope this'll be the final update:
Patch notes:
  • Added 2 subtle hints in the map to help you with the easter egg
  • Made zombies ignore all players for 6 seconds when picking up a nuke instead of only the player who picked it up
  • Fixed certain name based trolls, also no longer checks entire name, just part of it (had to because of clantags etc)
  • Probably some other things which I forgot about and never wrote down :P

Hope this'll be the last one... Had to release this one ASAP due to certain name based trolls in the previous version making the map unplayable for certain people.

how? am i over thinking this??  i been stuck on the stone plates for 2 days now.....
All I'm going to say is "think out of the box". Have had multiple people tell me they'll be uploading easter egg guides to YouTube soon, so incase you really can't find it you'll have those. :)
Post by: Organdonor on December 16, 2014, 04:38:51 pm
Thanks so much for this map dude is awesome!!  I think I will go play the first Rise just for the fun of it after if finish this one :)
Post by: x_xMayheMx_x on December 16, 2014, 05:28:02 pm

I will have the complete easter egg walkthrough up soon.  Just waiting for it to get done rendering   :D Keep an eye on the Youtube section of this forum!
Post by: mrshhh on December 16, 2014, 07:00:54 pm
Alright, hope this'll be the final update:
Patch notes:
  • Added 2 subtle hints in the map to help you with the easter egg
  • Made zombies ignore all players for 6 seconds when picking up a nuke instead of only the player who picked it up
  • Fixed certain name based trolls, also no longer checks entire name, just part of it (had to because of clantags etc)
  • Probably some other things which I forgot about and never wrote down :P

Hope this'll be the last one... Had to release this one ASAP due to certain name based trolls in the previous version making the map unplayable for certain people.
All I'm going to say is "think out of the box". Have had multiple people tell me they'll be uploading easter egg guides to YouTube soon, so incase you really can't find it you'll have those. :)

i figured it out!!!  ty...  going to put a vid up about tonight hopefully!!!
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 16, 2014, 08:55:26 pm
Fixed certain name based trolls, also no longer checks entire name, just part of it (had to because of clantags etc)
he he, I like this
Post by: xf0rGiv3Nx on December 16, 2014, 10:23:41 pm
TAKE. OFF. THE. JUMPSCARES. YOUR FIRST MAP WAS GREAT I WANTED A NEWER VERSION BUT SERIOUSLY? FUCKING JUMPSCARES? I WILL NEVER PLAY UR MAPS AGAIN UNLESS IK THEY DONT HVE DUMBASS JUMPSCARES WHAT IF SOMEONE HAD A HEARTACHE IT WOULD BE UR FAULT!!!! FUCKING DUMBASS
Post by: Dust on December 17, 2014, 12:15:22 am
TAKE. OFF. THE. JUMPSCARES. YOUR FIRST MAP WAS GREAT I WANTED A NEWER VERSION BUT SERIOUSLY? FUCKING JUMPSCARES? I WILL NEVER PLAY UR MAPS AGAIN UNLESS IK THEY DONT HVE DUMBASS JUMPSCARES WHAT IF SOMEONE HAD A HEARTACHE IT WOULD BE UR FAULT!!!! FUCKING DUMBASS

ease off the caps man, also you can't get a jumpscare unless you physically look for one, its not like some maps where you get one past every corner. Hint if something seems too good to be true it probably is.

You could turn jumpscares off but I heard thats even worse  :troll:
Post by: mrshhh on December 17, 2014, 01:03:48 am
Cod Waw Custom Zombies Rise V2 Easter Egg Solved!! Video!

http://www.twitch.tv/mrshhh79/b/599954410 (http://www.twitch.tv/mrshhh79/b/599954410)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 17, 2014, 01:56:10 am
lol ... woah...
Post by: JR-Imagine on December 17, 2014, 01:37:01 pm
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffc04.deviantart.net%2Ffs70%2Fi%2F2013%2F078%2F4%2F3%2Fadventure_time__umadbro_2_by_xxxmr_legoxxx-d5ymr45.jpg&hash=24d7139d44a477c062d31322fd31444eadd6620c)
Post by: eliudjb on December 18, 2014, 01:55:29 am
In my personal opinion, the final result of Rise V2 doesn't worthed to wait  over a year for the final result. Basically, the maps it's almost the same as original. The graphical changes you made are:

-In-Depth Easter egg
-Some "new" weapons,
-Random first player character
-Origins HUD
-Military zombie model
-4 new areas; The tunel, teletransporter room, computers room and the other zone which is conformed by 3 mini areas (the free raygun corridor, the mini room were unusable switch is and the "missile" room).
-Jumpscares
-Custom traps

In my personal opinion (again) you had made a remake, with another (futuristic maybe?) textures, make usable the tank (every 3/4 rounds maybe. You are a scripter, so... you had to try to innovate, I guess).

But anyway,. Good work.

I suggest you donĀ“t make a patch update every 2-3 days, please!
Post by: demon drift on December 18, 2014, 06:40:34 pm
can someone help me when I start up my dude keeps flipping guns and stuff and I don't know how to stop it I cant use my knife I cant buy other guns I can only throw nades :(
Post by: eliudjb on December 18, 2014, 09:57:29 pm
can someone help me when I start up my dude keeps flipping guns and stuff and I don't know how to stop it I cant use my knife I cant buy other guns I can only throw nades :(

You need to wait 3min before you can use any wall weapon. Also, you can grab an axe which is on the library.
Post by: x_xMayheMx_x on December 18, 2014, 10:00:19 pm

I would try deleting the map file and re-installing.

Double Post Merge: December 18, 2014, 10:02:50 pm
You Did a great job on this remake JR. Had a blast figuring out the Easter Egg! This map has great replay-ability in my opinion!

Well done Sir. Well done. +1
Post by: demon drift on December 18, 2014, 10:10:01 pm
I would try deleting the map file and re-installing.

Double Post Merge: December 18, 2014, 10:02:50 pm
You Did a great job on this remake JR. Had a blast figuring out the Easter Egg! This map has great replay-ability in my opinion!

Well done Sir. Well done. +1
ive tried this as well twice same thing :(
Post by: Gabrielle on December 19, 2014, 01:03:49 pm
I don't care about jumpscares at all. I love the ones in Mob of the Dead and Origins. But really..

If I turn it off (which I did), I like it to be turned off and not get 10 million mini heart attacks. Like I'm just running for zombies and another jumpscare. Doing nothing but just walking and get a jumpscare.

Either way don't let people choose it or just turn it off if it's turned off in the menu. This makes me like the map a lot less...
Post by: mrshhh on December 19, 2014, 03:03:42 pm
I don't care about jumpscares at all. I love the ones in Mob of the Dead and Origins. But really..

If I turn it off (which I did), I like it to be turned off and not get 10 million mini heart attacks. Like I'm just running for zombies and another jumpscare. Doing nothing but just walking and get a jumpscare.

Either way don't let people choose it or just turn it off if it's turned off in the menu. This makes me like the map a lot less...

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi58.tinypic.com%2Ffa7ghl.jpg&hash=591ee099fa314a6c89089cd783232c6c7af81449)
Post by: JR-Imagine on December 19, 2014, 03:38:58 pm

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fshechive.files.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F02%2Fzero-fucks-0.jpg%3Fw%3D500%26amp%3Bh%3D281&hash=cbefdab6910dfa7600d1d482d12b9b2c0e599053)

Seriously though:
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffc00.deviantart.net%2Ffs70%2Fi%2F2011%2F288%2F7%2F6%2Fdeal_with_it___rainbow_style__by_j_brony-d4cwgad.png&hash=0a83791d944ca9c610a4d848d7899738b77acf4d)
Post by: demon drift on December 19, 2014, 04:14:41 pm
(http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/zero-fucks-0.jpg?w=500&h=281)

Seriously though:
(http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/288/7/6/deal_with_it___rainbow_style__by_j_brony-d4cwgad.png)
anyway you could help me with your map my guy just switches the starting gun ive tried waiting re installing twice and the same outcome any thing you can do to help me fix this?
Post by: zsftw115 on December 19, 2014, 04:48:34 pm
Wait so if you turn off Jumpscares you just get constant jumpscares while playing?
Post by: chromastone10 on December 19, 2014, 05:14:03 pm

you people do realize the jumpscare off option is a complete troll and you will have 100000000x more jumpscares then if you just played with jumpscares on, and if you read the features list it says jumpscares are only activated by triggering them so dont press F on obviously retarded things -_-
Post by: JR-Imagine on December 19, 2014, 07:35:54 pm
anyway you could help me with your map my guy just switches the starting gun ive tried waiting re installing twice and the same outcome any thing you can do to help me fix this?
By any chance, did you do /give all? :poker:
Post by: DeletedUser on December 19, 2014, 08:02:13 pm
#Rekt
Post by: demon drift on December 19, 2014, 08:08:26 pm
no I haven't ive been hitting solo to play it and it just keeps flipping from the p226 i think the starting gun is
Post by: Gabrielle on December 19, 2014, 08:17:50 pm
you people do realize the jumpscare off option is a complete troll and you will have 100000000x more jumpscares then if you just played with jumpscares on, and if you read the features list it says jumpscares are only activated by triggering them so dont press F on obviously retarded things -_-

Then it's a stupid troll. And no, I don't just press F on everything :')
Post by: JR-Imagine on December 19, 2014, 08:29:37 pm
no I haven't ive been hitting solo to play it and it just keeps flipping from the p226 i think the starting gun is
Well that's weird... I have no idea what's going on, lol.

Then it's a stupid troll. And no, I don't just press F on everything :')
It's actually an amazing troll seeing as it made so many people rage. :please:
Post by: DeletedUser on December 24, 2014, 09:39:19 pm
me and my friend we beat the map! :P (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2F112fmmr.jpg&hash=a7226d9f10d930d94c271cf992e97b2ac7709a7d) :D
Post by: PhD Boom on December 26, 2014, 01:17:06 am
Tee-Hee What a Troll JR I put no Screamers and appears a message Telling me that automaticly activate the screamers I creep the freak out!  :poker:
Post by: DodgeMe on December 27, 2014, 03:07:10 pm
Hey
Post by: kkrotto on January 10, 2015, 07:22:17 am
Congratulations excellent map,,,, ;D ;D  ...  you got another one like this map ? :rainbow:

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.subeimagenes.com%2Fthumb%2Ffin-rise-v2-1198725.png&hash=70f2c074940ac2d9a6d6fb399b0773a67e660cfe) (http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/fin-rise-v2-1198725.html)
Post by: CommanderPanda5 on January 18, 2015, 01:53:08 pm
Must download now!
Post by: dicksnozzle on January 22, 2015, 08:38:43 pm
Why must hard mode be so... hard? .-.
I can't even get out of the starting room unless I open all doors right away but then I have no guns.