UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => The Walking Dead => Topic started by: treminaor on November 05, 2012, 07:48:22 am

Title: [Spoiler] S03E04 - "The Killer Within"
Post by: treminaor on November 05, 2012, 07:48:22 am
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:ok:
Title: Re: [Spoiler] S03E04 - "The Killer Within"
Post by: nickst98 on November 05, 2012, 07:53:38 am
Spoiler: click to open...
poor tdog and lori...
Post by: treminaor on November 05, 2012, 09:08:46 am
I keep wondering if Rick will ever run back into the Father and Son he met after his hospital escape - they spent so much air time on the radio broadcasts Rick made during Season 2, and if I remember correctly, it was also the last thing he did before leaving the Atlanta area for good.
Post by: nickst98 on November 05, 2012, 10:08:59 am
I keep wondering if Rick will ever run back into the Father and Son he met after his hospital escape - they spent so much air time on the radio broadcasts Rick made during Season 2, and if I remember correctly, it was also the last thing he did before leaving the Atlanda area for good.

they will on thier way to
alexandria safe zone
from the comics, if they do at all. thats how it happend in comics at least.

also duane is dead in comics
Post by: P0rkRoyalz on November 05, 2012, 11:57:21 am
SPOILER
i cant beleive that, i didnt expect the baby to be born like that and also how lori and tdog died in no way did i see that coming, poor rickr rick :'(
Post by: CoDMapper on November 05, 2012, 02:26:29 pm
Best episode of the series yet. The acting by Andrew Lincoln at the end was just insane
Post by: treminaor on November 05, 2012, 05:34:08 pm
Best episode of the series yet. The acting by Andrew Lincoln at the end was just insane
I think the cast of that show is so close to begin with that he was really able to draw on real feelings.
Post by: deathclonic on November 05, 2012, 06:07:41 pm
It was the best episode yet, and it reminded me why I was watching it. At least they didn't make a whole episode of everyone just sitting around the prison doing little chores. Noo they had to make freaking epic moments of tragedy.
Post by: Delta on November 05, 2012, 06:42:39 pm
yep. Just amaizing.

When the walkers came in and they all ran to the walkers - damn I really felt the adrenaline.

wow!
Post by: deathclonic on November 07, 2012, 01:37:42 am
http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2012/11/sarah-wayne-callies-interview.php
Post by: SajeOne on November 07, 2012, 11:58:18 am
SHES FINALLY DEAD!  :D