UGX-Mods

Contests => Past Contests => YouAlwaysWin Zombie Map Contest 2014 => Topic started by: CanadianTyler on October 14, 2014, 12:57:13 am

Title: The Defender
Post by: CanadianTyler on October 14, 2014, 12:57:13 am
(http://i.imgur.com/vuOp4t9.jpg)

Map Size: Small
Close quarters inside. Wide open outside

This is my first map.  :D
Title: Re: Starship 22
Post by: Dust on October 14, 2014, 01:05:04 am
Amazing story! 10/10
Post by: tomikaze on October 14, 2014, 01:07:40 am
http://youtu.be/SHF6YCgwCwI (http://youtu.be/SHF6YCgwCwI)
Post by: CanadianTyler on October 14, 2014, 09:27:33 pm
What is starship 22? Is it something from a show or movie or something? A little more story would be a bit better.
 :derp:

It's just a name I came up with.
Title: Re: Starship 22 [W.I.P]
Post by: GTTClan on October 15, 2014, 02:48:25 am
It looks funny lol :D Definitely creative.
Is it going to have snow though? I mean a Christmas map doesn't NEED snow but I think it would look really cool. But weird if it's in space :D Go Crazy!

I'm wondering what this is going to look like in the end.
Post by: CanadianTyler on October 15, 2014, 02:56:57 am
It looks funny lol :D Definitely creative.
Is it going to have snow though? I mean a Christmas map doesn't NEED snow but I think it would look really cool. But weird if it's in space :D Go Crazy!

I'm wondering what this is going to look like in the end.

Let's just say it is going to have snow. But I don't want to spoil the surprise  ;)
Post by: GUNNS4HIRE on October 28, 2014, 04:34:08 pm
Ooo, very different concept. Looking forward to seeing the finished map.
Post by: CanadianTyler on October 28, 2014, 05:09:04 pm
Ooo, very different concept. Looking forward to seeing the finished map.

Thanks for the comment. This will be my first map so I wanted to try something completely different then everyone else.
Title: Re: The Defender
Post by: GUNNS4HIRE on November 11, 2014, 08:45:04 pm
Hi, just a friendly reminder. Hope everything is coming along. Keep in mind, the map download link must be emailed to me before Dec 6. Good luck! If you wish to drop out of the competition I would ask that you mark your project as [withdrawn] so we know. Thanks.
Post by: GUNNS4HIRE on December 02, 2014, 04:48:40 pm
Only 5 days left!  Remember, your map must be submitted to us at [email protected] no later than Saturday, December 6, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST.  Make sure that you do not release your map to the public until we have posted the video on our YouTube channel. We're super excited to play all of the maps and know that our viewers will love them too. Good luck, and thanks for participating in the contest.
Post by: UGMCainxD on December 04, 2014, 04:33:12 pm
This map looks great from the little we see. Hope to get more story and features listed  ::)
Post by: GUNNS4HIRE on December 06, 2014, 07:15:10 pm
This is it people, less than 10 hours until the Contest Deadline, 11:59 PM EST tonight. Don't miss the cut-off time or your map will be disqualified from the Contest. Email your map to us at your earliest convenience, [email protected]

If you don't think you'll meet the deadline, please do your best to complete your map. We'd still love to play it and show the YouTube Community your hard work, even if it's not technically in the contest.

Cheers,

GUNNS4HIRE
Post by: CanadianTyler on December 14, 2014, 02:01:48 am
Can't wait to see you play :D

This is it people, less than 10 hours until the Contest Deadline, 11:59 PM EST tonight. Don't miss the cut-off time or your map will be disqualified from the Contest. Email your map to us at your earliest convenience, [email protected]

If you don't think you'll meet the deadline, please do your best to complete your map. We'd still love to play it and show the YouTube Community your hard work, even if it's not technically in the contest.

Cheers,

GUNNS4HIRE