UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => The Walking Dead => Topic started by: treminaor on October 29, 2012, 03:09:14 am

Title: [Spoiler] S03E03 - "Walk With Me"
Post by: treminaor on October 29, 2012, 03:09:14 am
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

Damn, a lot happened in this episode. My views are pretty conflicted about the Governor - he's obviously fucked up but at the same time he's managed to set up quite a little piece of civilization there in the middle of nowhere.

Also we didn't get to see anything from the main group in this episode which was kind of sad.

Meryl's new "attachment" is pretty badass as well, as much as I hate him.

And why the fuck is the Governor keeping all those heads? Does he seriously think he can restore a person from just a head?
Title: Re: [Spoiler] S03E03 - "Walk With Me"
Post by: deathclonic on October 29, 2012, 07:10:21 pm
Govnah  :lol: might be a psychopath, or he's just a normal guy trying to rebuild the world, either way he's not really trustworthy. Like, why did he kill the soldiers? I might not have been paying attention before it happened.
Post by: SajeOne on October 29, 2012, 07:21:01 pm
kinda annoyed we didn't get to see what happened with the main group :/ like honestly does anyone really care about Andrea? I would prefer it even be a whole separate story about dale then have to sit here and watch her. hopefully they off her pretty quick, but im doubting it :P anyways that's just my opinion :P
Post by: treminaor on October 29, 2012, 07:57:40 pm
Govnah  :lol: might be a psychopath, or he's just a normal guy trying to rebuild the world, either way he's not really trustworthy. Like, why did he kill the soldiers? I might not have been paying attention before it happened.
He killed them for the supplies, and to have a basis for the "sad story" he told the town. It reassures them that he's a "good man" and is in control of their safety, when in reality he kills whenever it benefits him.

kinda annoyed we didn't get to see what happened with the main group :/ like honestly does anyone really care about Andrea? I would prefer it even be a whole separate story about dale then have to sit here and watch her. hopefully they off her pretty quick, but im doubting it :P anyways that's just my opinion :P
I care, just not a whole episode's worth.