UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: sevengpluke on October 01, 2014, 11:58:18 pm

Title: Radiant wont compile lights
Post by: sevengpluke on October 01, 2014, 11:58:18 pm
My radiant isnt compiling lights for some reason. It just stops when it gets to that process. Everything else would compile fine(BSP, Paths, Reflection, and Fastfile) but not lights. On my other windows installation it would compile everything fine. I reinstalled and copied my map over to the new installation. But lights isnt compiling. Any reasons why? Thanks.

Title: Re: Radiant wont compile lights
Post by: Dust on October 02, 2014, 12:03:22 am
What is the error? It could be because of too many lights, or your lightgrid is too big
Post by: sevengpluke on October 02, 2014, 03:40:35 am
There isnt an error atleast not in the error log. This is an error in the cod2rad command. Any who may i remind you that i was able to fully compile on my other windows installation, and that all i did was copy over the same exact files to my clean install(same win7 btw), so i dont think it could be something to do with my map. I havent changed a thing all i did was try to compile to see if it would work. Sadly no. I will make vid just now. Give me a sec

Double Post Merge: October 02, 2014, 01:47:21 pm
http://youtu.be/qAJjGfEEzbQ (http://youtu.be/qAJjGfEEzbQ)
Post by: MechromancerX on October 02, 2014, 05:42:48 pm
Have you put in the skybox correctly, lightgrid, caulk box with sky texture inside, not to many reflection probes or lights (too many will cause error too)?

I see you also have some Errors beside that, could you post them here?
I think there were some textures that were repeated to many times?
And also there was an error like: surface seelow_decal_window_curtain_dirty is partially ..... ??

Maybe changing that single texture to another one could fix it
Post by: HitmanVere on October 02, 2014, 05:47:16 pm
And also there was an error like: surface seelow_decal_window_curtain_dirty is partially ..... ??

Maybe changing that single texture to another one could fix it

That one doesnt matter, I have that error like 100 times, lol