UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: e0894ed4 on September 27, 2014, 11:09:21 pm

Title: No loading screens
Post by: e0894ed4 on September 27, 2014, 11:09:21 pm
I know a lot of custom maps have customized loading screens but as a player I don't see them at all. Which ever map I load all I see is Activision logo taking a spin and that's it.
What's going on what do I need to fix this?
Title: Re: No loading screens
Post by: ProGamerzFTW on September 28, 2014, 12:45:32 am
I know a lot of custom maps have customized loading screens but as a player I don't see them at all. Which ever map I load all I see is Activision logo taking a spin and that's it.
What's going on what do I need to fix this?

Loading screens like that are generally only in co-op, unless the map maker makes a video for the intro (unless it can be scripted to use a simple picture instead, (or do a video with just an image).

But yeah, co-op and solo loading screens are different, usually most of the time co-op has a custom loading screen, and hardly a solo one just to get rid of that ugly checkerboard :3.
Title: Re: No loading screens
Post by: Alerion on September 28, 2014, 10:16:35 am
Additionally, SP loadingscreens are a bitch when it comes to include them in the installer. Mine went straight into the modfolder instead of the right destination, which required the user to relocate the file before it would appear ingame.