UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: GTTClan on September 13, 2014, 05:26:20 pm

Title: Nightmare Stairs CO-OP FIXED!! [READ]
Post by: GTTClan on September 13, 2014, 05:26:20 pm
DOWNLOAD = 121.72 MB [Just a heads up before clicking the link] :)

www.mediafire.com

TURN SPECULAR MAP OFF FOR THIS MAP!!

Hello everybody, I've just finished designing my new map called "Stairs".

Essentially this map was supposed to be Part 3 of YAW but that wouldn't make much sense and I didn't want to put those images in this one. It had to look a bit "scary". It's not technically "Scary" but that depends on how easily you can be scared. :)   

WARNING: IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE INDIE HORROR GAMES, DO NOT PLAY THIS. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT CAN OR WILL HAPPEN TO YOU INCLUDING SEIZURES.

STORY TO THE MAP:
You've just gotten home from work. You go to the bathroom and notice you've got a weird cut on your face, and you look extremely pale. The first thing that comes to your mind is powder. You aren't a very bright person and you have a very vivid imagination. You always think about things you wouldn't really like to but after it's thought about, it's too late and you start imagining things.

You wash your face and clean yourself up. From this point on you feel like absolute crap. You've been working  hours straight doing hardcore physical labor. You then realize you still need to do something. YouTube is a big thing in your life and you need to record. You remember one of your fans telling you to play "Jeff the killer". You hate that game, you hate indie horror games but who know's, you could have a lot of fun with it. In fact, your fans would love your reactions. Why not?

, then you suddenly get a phone call. Your feeling pretty good that someone distracted you. Maybe you can do something else and tell your fans that you were tired and it was getting dark out? Nah... you'd have to do it the next day anyways and that excuse would be terrible. What ever, after the phone call before playing, you decide to take a nap. Your tired as hell from your job. You lay down, and close your eyes. After only being a couple seconds, you feel cold. You awake and notice light reflecting off the ceiling your staring at. Suddenly, you awake with panic. You then find a pistol next to you. Is this a dream? You pick up the pistol, check the chamber and made sure it's loaded. Yeah, you know how guns work, you have a friend who taught you things.

You stand up and the first thing you see is a way down. It looks like an SCP Containment Stair well from what you've got off the internet. You take a step forward, you see a radio. Take another step, now you see blood...
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Continue the story by playing and beating it! I know it's not the best story. LOL I don't write stories.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
MAP FEATURES:
Buyable Ending (All my maps will have it)
Custom Guns (All upgradable except the Kiparis.) [ALSO ADDED MORE! Enfield, UZI, Etc.]
Custom Textures (Not much)
Custom tiny easter egg
Custom sound
Custom Zombie Skins (Jeff the killer Skins or at least Look-A-likes)
Custom Loading Screen Co-Op (COMING SOON)
Custom Player Skins (At the moment, it's YAW Skin but it WILL be different when it's released.)
Custom HUD (MOTD)

VIDEO: http://youtu.be/cKWB_uglo7Y (http://youtu.be/cKWB_uglo7Y)

http://youtu.be/xTRafXtWtNA (http://youtu.be/xTRafXtWtNA)

MUST READ:
PLEASE PLAY THIS MAP WITH NO MUSIC SOUND ON FOR BETTER GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE![/b][/glow]
THIS IS COMPLETE! No longer in Beta.
The map is SUPPOSED TO BE DARK!
Details DO NOT MATTER in this map. It's a fantasy type map not a REPLICATION which I usually do.
DO NOT JUMP OFF THE EDGE WITH JUG! If you fall, Make sure you have a grenade to commit suicide in COOP or you will have to restart in SOLO.
Maps design is finished. I might add more paths but I most likely won't.
Monkey Cymbals MAY or MAY NOT work.
Some guns are NO LONGER FULL AUTO! Such as Makarov, Python,1911. When upgraded, will be FULL AUTO.

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi32.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fd31%2FUndercover322%2FNazi%2520Zombie%2520Stairs%2Fshot0026_zps4b3708bd.jpg&hash=6293c6e344cb0955c6527d4ade6cf758b5b2b314)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi32.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fd31%2FUndercover322%2FNazi%2520Zombie%2520Stairs%2Fshot0031_zpsb51e9ab9.jpg&hash=41aefed1ba730aa6c54fc9aa85d4a93305ee44db)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi32.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fd31%2FUndercover322%2FNazi%2520Zombie%2520Stairs%2Fshot0034_zpsb3269377.jpg&hash=5891485ea92b94ac24d96e49c3cd258349288c89)

Zomb1e Kllr for Tutorials and content :)
HitmanVere for Custom Prefab Wall Gun Cases
JR-Imagin for Custom HUD!
Tom-BMX for Zombie Counter, Weapon file mover, IWD to DDS and Etc.
ZombieMadness A.K.A. Rorke on CFG for Weapons. :)
If you are NOT credited but notice something in the map that's YOURS. Please tell me. You will get credited. :)[/size][/color][/glow][/color]

HOW TO START MAP SOLO:
Go to "Mods" and Run WAW With Nazi_Zombie_Stairs.
Enable Console Commands and press `
Type in Map Nazi_zombie_stairs
HAVE FUN!

UPDATE:
Fixed Speed Cola Stuckage Issue
Fixed Zombies falling off the map at Double Tap
TRIED Fixing Zombies not wanting to walk from Double Tap to Speed. Sometimes they'll go sometimes they won't. Tried everything to fix it. Even changed up the platforms.

Enjoy the map guys. Try all the guns and if you want, tell me which ones you'd want in Meaty's Map!

Title: Re: Nightmare Stairs [Read Everything!]
Post by: TheScotchGuy on September 13, 2014, 06:19:41 pm
i will play this, not sure if i will enjoy it though as it looks really plain... you could use ur skills to make a real map not just 4 surfaces that take different paths :\, anyway i will give it a shot and give feedback on it :) thanks for sharing
Post by: steviewonder87 on September 13, 2014, 06:51:05 pm
DO NOT PLAY THIS. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT CAN OR WILL HAPPEN TO YOU INCLUDING SEIZURES.  :lol:

You've just gotten home from work. You go to the bathroom and notice you've got a weird cut on your face, and you look extremely pale. The first thing that comes to your mind is powder.  ???

Details DO NOT MATTER in this map.  ;D

Monkey Cymbals MAY or MAY NOT work.  :poker:
Post by: DeletedUser on September 13, 2014, 06:52:42 pm
jumpscares  :please:
Post by: GTTClan on September 13, 2014, 07:00:43 pm
i will play this, not sure if i will enjoy it though as it looks really plain... you could use ur skills to make a real map not just 4 surfaces that take different paths :\, anyway i will give it a shot and give feedback on it :) thanks for sharing

Maps blank because this isn't a map that really deserves detail. It's got no real features like a city or even a normal road. It's just a fantasy map. Survive and enjoy the atmosphere I guess? :P
Post by: Niightmare on September 13, 2014, 07:09:50 pm
Your worst Niightmare !  ;D
Post by: GTTClan on September 13, 2014, 07:11:18 pm
Your worst Niightmare !  ;D

Lol I guess so. XD
Post by: FATKIDSLOV3CAK3 on September 13, 2014, 08:37:21 pm
120MG ia nothing for a map. I and alot of others have made or downloaded maps of up to 400MG and if this is a beta why is it in the release posts?
Post by: GTTClan on September 13, 2014, 08:45:11 pm
120MG ia nothing for a map. I and alot of others have made or downloaded maps of up to 400MG and if this is a beta why is it in the release posts?

Oops, not a BETA. :) Changed.
This description is taken FROM the beta :D
Post by: FATKIDSLOV3CAK3 on September 13, 2014, 08:46:46 pm
Ok just thought id say. Goes to show no one else read it all ;)
Post by: GTTClan on September 13, 2014, 09:01:38 pm
Ok just thought id say. Goes to show no one else read it all ;)

Heeeyyy ;) Thanks. lol
Post by: GTTClan on September 13, 2014, 10:48:41 pm
i coudnt see it in the comments anyway i just seen it in trem's quote

Oh alright. :)
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on September 14, 2014, 01:17:44 am
Looks awesome thanks man :troll:
Post by: GTTClan on September 14, 2014, 01:45:30 am
Looks awesome thanks man :troll:

No problem man. :D
Post by: ktownvagzy on September 14, 2014, 02:43:39 am
i love this map i hope you make more maps keep up the amazing work
Post by: GTTClan on September 14, 2014, 03:32:14 am
i love this map i hope you make more maps keep up the amazing work

Thanks man. :') I'm glad there's at least one guy who likes it.
Post by: SirSlickII on September 14, 2014, 06:15:28 pm
Was a great map! I had fun playing it. I always get scared at the jump scare part its always the sound that scares me lol
Post by: GTTClan on September 14, 2014, 07:34:20 pm
Was a great map! I had fun playing it. I always get scared at the jump scare part its always the sound that scares me lol

Thanks! :D
I'll make a much scarier one next time. :3  :cute:
Post by: chromastone10 on September 14, 2014, 08:01:52 pm
If you want a truly scary map it will be a map that doesn't rely on jumpscares and no detail, ive been working on a new map with lots of detail and people who have played it get more and more paranoid that there is a jumpscare and I honestly haven't added one yet, and when I do add one it will be a player activated one, not some walk into trigger and activate scare picture, I add fear to my map by atmosphere, sounds, FX, and gameplay, not by a ton of jumpscares :/ http://imgur.com/a/aWQ7B (http://imgur.com/a/aWQ7B)
Post by: GTTClan on September 14, 2014, 08:35:06 pm
If you want a truly scary map it will be a map that doesn't rely on jumpscares and no detail, ive been working on a new map with lots of detail and  who have played it get more and more paranoid that there is a jumpscare and I honestly haven't added one yet, and when I do add one it will be a player activated one, not some walk into trigger and activate scare picture, I add fear to my map by atmosphere, sounds, FX, and gameplay, not by a ton of jumpscares :/ http://imgur.com/a/aWQ7B (http://imgur.com/a/aWQ7B)

You see, You have all these Prefabs and models and so on that I don't. I can't even make those or export them because I'm not good at using Maya. My scary maps are also not going to be like "Actual" scary. There going to be like Indie Horror Games. Have you played any of those? That's what they are. I get what your doing and trying to say but your also not really talking about my map it looks like. Ton of jumpscares? I got one jumpscare :/
A map like this does not need detail because firstly, the lighting got messed up and made everything chrome and second, it's supposed to be more "fun" then detailed like hell.
Your map looks amazing by the way.
But so many people are about "Detail" in map that it's actually getting annoying -_- YAW played my map LWN and had NO complaints about "Detail" but you guys judged even the smallest mistake.
My next maps will have much more detail and things like the maps you guys make but for now, this one map should not even get a single complaint about detail. As I've written in the post. It's a fantasy map.
Thanks for your opinion.
Post by: DeletedUser on September 14, 2014, 09:06:13 pm
If you want a truly scary map it will be a map that doesn't rely on jumpscares and no detail, ive been working on a new map with lots of detail and people who have played it get more and more paranoid that there is a jumpscare and I honestly haven't added one yet, and when I do add one it will be a player activated one, not some walk into trigger and activate scare picture, I add fear to my map by atmosphere, sounds, FX, and gameplay, not by a ton of jumpscares :/ http://imgur.com/a/aWQ7B (http://imgur.com/a/aWQ7B)
well said chroma! +1  ;)
Post by: GTTClan on September 14, 2014, 09:10:49 pm
well said chroma! +1  ;)

:-\
Well said If only I actually had what he had...
Title: Re: Nightmare Stairs CO-OP FIXED!! [READ]
Post by: DeletedUser on September 14, 2014, 09:25:09 pm
if you want to add a map frightening atmosphere, sounds, FX (as he says chroma) of scary things as you say on the indie horror games without putting those stupid jumpscare unnecessary and unfunny that ruin the experience and gameplay of the map, then you decide ... :-\
Post by: GTTClan on September 14, 2014, 09:30:16 pm
if you want to add a map frightening atmosphere, sounds, FX (as he says chroma) of scary things as you say on the indie horror games without putting those stupid jumpscare unnecessary and unfunny that ruin the experience and gameplay of the map, then you decide ... :-\

How does it ruin the gameplay  :-\ Just puts "change" into the game.
It's not supposed to be "Funny" and necessary? What Indie Horror Game doesn't have Jumpscares... [-_-]
Look, I get people judge people and I'm taking his word a bit. But it's the way I like to make my map and a lot of people don't mind it. So far only you and him told me jumpscare is not needed and so on.
My future map will be better. You learn from your mistakes and my first mistake was this map didn't have enough scare in it's atmosphere.
Post by: DeletedUser on September 14, 2014, 09:34:43 pm
How does it ruin the gameplay  :-\ Just puts "change" into the game.
It's not supposed to be "Funny" and necessary? What Indie Horror Game doesn't have Jumpscares... [-_-]
Look, I get people judge people and I'm taking his word a bit. But it's the way I like to make my map and a lot of people don't mind it. So far only you and him told me jumpscare is not needed and so on.
My future map will be better. You learn from your mistakes and my first mistake was this map didn't have enough scare in it's atmosphere.
ok, then hope for the best for your next map...
Post by: GTTClan on September 14, 2014, 09:40:40 pm
ok, then hope for the best for your next map...

Thanks. :)
Post by: DeletedUser on September 14, 2014, 09:41:33 pm
Thanks. :)
  :P
Post by: HitmanVere on September 15, 2014, 06:51:11 pm
Topic again has unnecessary spam links
Post by: chromastone10 on September 15, 2014, 06:59:13 pm
I get what your doing and trying to say but your also not really talking about my map it looks like. Ton of jumpscares? I got one jumpscare :/

I wasn't sure, I did play it but after the first jumpscare I got annoyed/angry and left :/ and I saw people say the map has jumpscares so I thought there where more then one, especially after your safety warning post telling people not to play if they get seizures or easily frightened
Post by: GTTClan on September 15, 2014, 07:03:22 pm
I wasn't sure, I did play it but after the first jumpscare I got annoyed/angry and left :/ and I saw people say the map has jumpscares so I thought there where more then one, especially after your safety warning post telling people not to play if they get seizures or easily frightened

I see...  :-\ I guess your not a big fan of jumpscares apparently...

Topic again has unnecessary spam links

I think someone is messing with my post to be honest.  :-\ I'm not putting those up.
Post by: treminaor on September 15, 2014, 08:19:53 pm
I think someone is messing with my post to be honest.
Nope.
Post by: GTTClan on September 15, 2014, 08:31:37 pm
Nope.

Oh ok, thanks. I don't know what's going on then. :)
Post by: treminaor on September 15, 2014, 08:51:42 pm
Oh ok, thanks. I don't know what's going on then. :)
My guess would be you have a virus that either puts ad text on your clipboard or inserts into any textboxes it can detect on webpages you visit. They are html links so obviously someone is hoping you will put them in a textbox where they will be displayed properly for free advertisement.
Post by: GTTClan on September 15, 2014, 10:45:20 pm
My guess would be you have a virus that either puts ad text on your clipboard or inserts into any textboxes it can detect on webpages you visit. They are html links so obviously someone is hoping you will put them in a textbox where they will be displayed properly for free advertisement.

I scanned my comp with like everything. Didn't find anything serious or even minor really. Anyways hopefully this does not infect you guys. I don't think it should. There just links.
It's probably from me copying the work in progress version of this and reposting it on releases. I dont know. :)
Post by: allottedguide29 on September 30, 2014, 03:58:05 am
looks great downloading now
Post by: GTTClan on September 30, 2014, 09:41:23 pm
looks great downloading now

Remember to take Specular Map off ;) And turn up them headphones/speakers  :lol:
Post by: DeletedUser on September 30, 2014, 09:51:56 pm
And turn up them headphones/speakers  :lol:
so it takes a heart attack!  :troll: :lol:
Post by: GTTClan on September 30, 2014, 09:53:35 pm
so it takes a heart attack!  :troll: :lol:

Lol That's right  :lol: :troll:
Post by: chromastone10 on October 12, 2014, 03:38:34 am
oh so this is gttclan, the guy going around on mrdalekjds videos of him playing project viking and saying how bad the map is and making fun of redspace who's worked on the map for 4 months.... and this is your map.... wow dude, extremely rude to talk crap about someone elses map you havent even played and make fun of him for it

http://gyazo.com/e74b3ef424f03d8e7a4cb9b2e2c4b113 (http://gyazo.com/e74b3ef424f03d8e7a4cb9b2e2c4b113)

edit: also in your comment you said zombie library was a good map, you know the features in that map where done by redspace?
Post by: Dust on October 12, 2014, 03:54:24 am
oh so this is gttclan, the guy going around on mrdalekjds videos of him playing project viking and saying how bad the map is and making fun of redspace who's worked on the map for 4 months.... and this is your map.... wow dude, extremely rude to talk crap about someone elses map you havent even played and make fun of him for it

http://gyazo.com/e74b3ef424f03d8e7a4cb9b2e2c4b113 (http://gyazo.com/e74b3ef424f03d8e7a4cb9b2e2c4b113)

edit: also in your comment you said zombie library was a good map, you know the features in that map where done by redspace?

Hasnt respace worked on Project Viking for almost a year now? Where did this guy get 4 months from
Post by: chromastone10 on October 12, 2014, 04:04:13 am
Hasnt respace worked on Project Viking for almost a year now? Where did this guy get 4 months from

i dont know, thats why i was confused too
Post by: GTTClan on October 12, 2014, 04:38:36 am
The hell?
Made fun? I was stating an opinion on how cluttered a map is and how I didn't like that. How the hell is that being rude if I was stating my own opinion?
What I'd didnt notice until someone told me was that it was in production for over a year. Then I understood. Why don't you idiots read replies first?
I suck at making maps I stated this many times. I'm still learning I've only been doing this for what, 4 - 5 months?
So back off with your childish BS.
Its not like I said I make the best maps or some crap. Its not like I said my maps are better. Some people also agreed with me on that comment. ITS OUR OPINIONS! I hate a lot of maps and like a lot. We all do. I hated The Bedroom, I hated Custom Kino, and many more.
The only person rude is you finding my work and telling people my own business. This has nothing to do with you.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 12, 2014, 06:29:22 am
I have a dream... a dream of a world... where we all get along...

la... la la ;)