UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: DeletedUser on September 01, 2014, 07:16:31 am

Title: Porting weapons into Radiant so I can test them [Models from Rorek CFGfactory]
Post by: DeletedUser on September 01, 2014, 07:16:31 am
Okay, I need to port the weapons from Rorek's BO1 weapon pack into Radiant so I can make sure they work and then use them in a possible future map. But, the thing is ... I don't know how to port them into Radiant so I can make sure they work. If anyone knows how to do this let me know below or direct me to a tutorial.
Title: Re: Porting weapons into Radiant so I can test them [Models from Rorek CFGfactory]
Post by: SoulTaker on September 01, 2014, 07:22:11 am
Roreks weapons are already converted to work in WAW from what I know, and what do you mean by making them work in Radiant? Radiant is just the mapping tool. It's a simple one two three process of making the weapons work.
Step 1: Put all the assets in root/raw.
Step 2:Put the images in your mod images folder.
Step 3:Put the weapon file in the mod weapons sp folder.
Step 4: Make a sound alias for the weapon and include it in your mod.csv.
Step 5 Include the weapon in _zombiemode_weapons,dlc3code,and mod.csv.
Done.
Title: Re: Porting weapons into Radiant so I can test them [Models from Rorek CFGfactory]
Post by: n123q45 on September 01, 2014, 12:51:11 pm
Roreks weapons are already converted to work in WAW from what I know, and what do you mean by making them work in Radiant? Radiant is just the mapping tool. It's a simple one two three process of making the weapons work.
Done.
step 6: learn to stay consistant when making step processes ( aka either put a space after the colens or dont, no mixes )
Post by: Rorke on September 01, 2014, 03:29:40 pm
Done.
^^ this (plus i think it was you who i pm'd on cfg on instructions on how to install these files
Post by: SoulTaker on September 01, 2014, 06:12:39 pm
step 6: learn to stay consistant when making step processes ( aka either put a space after the colens or dont, no mixes )
It was like midnight when I posted that.
Post by: n123q45 on September 01, 2014, 07:54:23 pm
It was like midnight when I posted that.
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-Z41NRi1Ibyg%2FTb9TaPyoDGI%2FAAAAAAAAACE%2FNqKiwExs1zc%2Fs1600%2Fexcuses.png&hash=da73e52a7ff31583d432fd2bfaab1aef6a0cefba)dont be that person, man up for ur fuck ups  :troll:
Post by: Rorke on September 01, 2014, 08:52:35 pm
WTF is going on here?
Post by: SoulTaker on September 01, 2014, 08:54:33 pm
(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Z41NRi1Ibyg/Tb9TaPyoDGI/AAAAAAAAACE/NqKiwExs1zc/s1600/excuses.png)dont be that person, man up for ur fuck ups  :troll:
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi61.tinypic.com%2F2d7vb81.png&hash=219a34672a20620b97b12758439ad66ea6bbfb3c)

By the way.
*don't and *your  :troll:
Post by: Rorke on September 01, 2014, 09:03:52 pm
(http://i61.tinypic.com/2d7vb81.png)

By the way.
*don't and *your  :troll:
dont judge people im sure you fuck up sometimes  :please:
Post by: SoulTaker on September 01, 2014, 09:42:38 pm
dont judge people im sure you fuck up sometimes  :please:
Lol it's all fun and games man gotta have fun in life.
 :D
Post by: Alerion on September 02, 2014, 09:19:39 am
Could you all please stay on topic?
Post by: SoulTaker on September 02, 2014, 06:31:32 pm
Could you all please stay on topic?
Sorry about that.
Well I told him how to do what he asked and he never came back and replied or marked whoever as best answer so I guess he's m.i.a.
Post by: DeletedUser on September 06, 2014, 04:26:14 pm
Done.

Sorry, Ricardo, thank you, I'm going to check this out now! :)

Double Post Merge: September 06, 2014, 04:27:52 pm
^^ this (plus i think it was you who i pm'd on cfg on instructions on how to install these files
lol, why, yes it was, I mean why not ask for help with other people?  :poker:

Double Post Merge: September 06, 2014, 04:31:52 pm
Oh wait, so what is it that I put in_zombiemode_weapons, dlc3code and mod.csv?
Post by: SoulTaker on September 06, 2014, 04:48:57 pm
Watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xevEb8rZDJE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xevEb8rZDJE)
Post by: DeletedUser on September 06, 2014, 04:50:16 pm
Ew, ZK??? I hate his maps. I'm going to watch it anyway, (of course)
Post by: SoulTaker on September 06, 2014, 04:51:08 pm
Ew, ZK??? I hate his maps. I'm going to watch it anyway, (of course)
I know ZK is not really popular among a lot of people but some of his tutorials help with basic things like these.
Post by: DeletedUser on September 06, 2014, 04:53:41 pm
lol, I know
Post by: JR-Imagine on September 06, 2014, 06:20:12 pm
Ew, ZK??? I hate his maps.
You don't know ZK and I bet my bottom dollar he has far more knowledge about mapping than 99% of the people hating on him and his maps, so why hate on him in the first place? Disliking a map is personal preference but disliking a person because you don't like his maps is flatout stupid... Faith in humanity I had left was 0 already, so eh, this was probably pointless...
Post by: SoulTaker on September 06, 2014, 08:43:00 pm
You don't know ZK and I bet my bottom dollar he has far more knowledge about mapping than 99% of the people hating on him and his maps, so why hate on him in the first place? Disliking a map is personal preference but disliking a person because you don't like his maps is flatout stupid... Faith in humanity I had left was 0 already, so eh, this was probably pointless...
Honestly I feel bad for him. I know he made some mistakes on ZM from a video I watched on his channel but the dude seems like a all right type of person, plus his videos really help out beginners.
Post by: DeletedUser on September 07, 2014, 01:43:11 am
I didn't say I hated him.
Post by: SoulTaker on September 07, 2014, 02:05:07 am
I didn't say I hated him.
When you said "Ew ZK" you kind of made it seem like you had something against him, or at least that's what I thought.