UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: Cod_ne on August 30, 2014, 11:09:26 pm

Title: Nazi Zombie Rats v2
Post by: Cod_ne on August 30, 2014, 11:09:26 pm
hello people of UGX mods this is the first map I get on this forum is a remake of counter strike is not exactly the same because would take more time and had some limitations  :troll:
PICTURES
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi58.tinypic.com%2F2dreyl1.jpg&hash=a7f8e6daf8411fab3e869be13b2f548869287019)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi60.tinypic.com%2Fiqm2kz.jpg&hash=48a32dda072cb3847b55d96894e904bc99b24a9d)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi62.tinypic.com%2F21jynic.jpg&hash=6d26460be3a9c1dbe286f9cabb2979128e55708c)
FEACTURES:
*11 perks
*multiplayer dogs
*death machine powerup
*custom zombies
*bo, bo2, mw2, mw3 weapons
*bowie knife
*claymores
*easter egg
*buildables with shader power/end game
*kino teleporter
*zombie boss
*soul chests
*custom characters
*special guns(mark2,thundergun,zap gun,Crossbow)

link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xc1fnb64ksyvih3/%5BUGX%5Dnazi_zombie_rats+v2.exe (http://www.mediafire.com/download/xc1fnb64ksyvih3/%5BUGX%5Dnazi_zombie_rats+v2.exe)

credits
*YaPh1l
*tito
*RumoreQuimico
*Sanya
*T-Max
*bamskater33
*BluntStuffy
*doon goony
*tom_bmx
*JR-Imagine
*javipotter
*shippuden1592
*spyroscope
*rmtpsr
*treyarch

Here a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTeJDuGKRHk&list=UUhsr4n_jXGBDWFrjQhy3oEw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTeJDuGKRHk&list=UUhsr4n_jXGBDWFrjQhy3oEw)
ENJOY  IT :D
Title: Re: Nazi Zombie Rats v2
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on August 31, 2014, 12:28:02 am
Hello thank you I'm a fan of CCM I and friends like your map :lol:
Post by: Cod_ne on August 31, 2014, 12:32:43 am
Hello thank you I'm a fan of CCM I and friends like your map :lol:
thank you  :)
Post by: Dust on August 31, 2014, 01:07:44 am
When are you planning on having the map uploaded? pictures look good
Post by: Studly on August 31, 2014, 01:10:34 am
Great Looking map Mate...Can't wait till you up load this. ;D

Post by: Cod_ne on August 31, 2014, 01:17:19 am
When are you planning on having the map uploaded? pictures look good
i'm uploading but my internet sucks  :lol:  in half an hour will be uploaded
Post by: sonicx161 on August 31, 2014, 01:19:49 am
Can't wait the map looks good  :D
Post by: Dust on August 31, 2014, 07:05:08 am
Pretty fun map just one thing, when you add custom songs make sure they come through on the music track and not sfx, that way youtubers can turn off the music track during the songs and can still hear gun sounds and stuff.
Post by: DeletedUser on August 31, 2014, 12:12:42 pm
really nice map!  :) ;) +1
Post by: TheScotchGuy on August 31, 2014, 01:43:00 pm
Great for a first map, but please tell me the model sizes were not intentional?...
Post by: Ramiabdh on August 31, 2014, 01:45:52 pm
Looks good, will try it out now. :D
Post by: DeletedUser on August 31, 2014, 05:50:57 pm
Great for a first map, but please tell me the model sizes were not intentional?...
has also made other maps  :) ;)
Post by: TheScotchGuy on August 31, 2014, 08:01:14 pm
has also made other maps  :) ;)

in that case the modelsizes are intentional?..
Post by: bkcarlito on August 31, 2014, 08:08:05 pm
I think this map could do without dogs. They don't die like normal zombie dogs do. Shot a clip in them point blank without ads and doesn't kill em, on round 6 and 12, and I had the honeybadger and HK. But that is just my opinion. Other than that map is pretty sick. Look forward to seeing the ending of the EE and ending of map. Play more of it later. Great job.
Post by: DeletedUser on August 31, 2014, 08:24:47 pm

in that case the modelsizes are intentional?..
this does not mean you know :(
Post by: Cod_ne on August 31, 2014, 10:22:42 pm
I think this map could do without dogs. They don't die like normal zombie dogs do. Shot a clip in them point blank without ads and doesn't kill em, on round 6 and 12, and I had the honeybadger and HK. But that is just my opinion. Other than that map is pretty sick. Look forward to seeing the ending of the EE and ending of map. Play more of it later. Great job.
yeah the dogs are a problem but if you get the zap gun or Thundergun before those rounds will be easiest  :D
you can get the zap gun completing the soul boxes

Double Post Merge: August 31, 2014, 10:25:46 pm
Pretty fun map just one thing, when you add custom songs make sure they come through on the music track and not sfx, that way youtubers can turn off the music track during the songs and can still hear gun sounds and stuff.
ok sorry about that, I'll fix it in my next map
Post by: chromastone10 on August 31, 2014, 11:50:07 pm
ok sorry about that, I'll fix it in my next map

no, you need to fix the songs audio track in THIS map, youtubers are gonna play this and not know about the audio and its gonna screw it up for them, go to your music/song sound alias and fix it then reupload the map and update the link

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fp6ocugR.png&hash=dea317961461ff59bdabef57418e564861afb0a8)
Post by: Dust on September 01, 2014, 01:45:22 am
Ya thats exactly why I posted it, screwed it up for me in my recording, had to mute that part of the audio
Post by: HitmanVere on September 01, 2014, 02:19:30 pm
JR is being a dumbass and he wanted me to tell, that you didnt credit him for the HUD
Post by: JR-Imagine on September 01, 2014, 02:21:39 pm
credits
*YaPh1l
*tito
*bamskater33
*BluntStuffy
*doon goony
*tom_bmx
*javipotter
*shippuden1592
*spyroscope
*rmtpsr
*treyarch
*cough* Forgot something? (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2264.0) *cough*
Not to be an annoying prick, but can mappers not keep a simple text document with names of people they need to credit?

JR is being a dumbass and he wanted me to tell, that you didnt credit him for the HUD
Lol.
Post by: TheGodofWendys on September 01, 2014, 06:21:10 pm
Just a question, what does the Nuka Cola perk do? I don't want to spend a lot of points on a perk that I have no idea what it does, and the icon is too harshly colored for me to see it.
Post by: TheScotchGuy on September 01, 2014, 08:17:23 pm
this map literally hurt my brain, died 3 times due to the stairs/ramps not being able to be ran on without flying 30000miles to your certain death..... music is also not under music tab and is NOT  good for youtubers :P
Post by: DeletedUser on September 02, 2014, 01:41:25 am
Oh yes!! Oh, looks cool, I like Rat map, things...whatever they are called...  :derp:
Post by: SoulTaker on September 02, 2014, 01:55:23 am
*cough* Forgot something? (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2264.0) *cough*
Not to be an annoying prick, but can mappers not keep a simple text document with names of people they need to credit?
Lol.
Lol this is why I keep a text document called Credits open when I look up tutorials.
xD
Post by: FreeFall on September 02, 2014, 01:54:18 pm
I think he also forgot to credit the people at CFGfactory for porting the weapons.
Post by: eliudjb on September 02, 2014, 08:44:21 pm
The map looks great! I'll try it on Saturday (i go to work and school, so i dont have time to play zombies as on my vacations :okay: ) Whatever, the map looks very detail 8)
Post by: Cod_ne on September 02, 2014, 09:21:04 pm
Just a question, what does the Nuka Cola perk do? I don't want to spend a lot of points on a perk that I have no idea what it does, and the icon is too harshly colored for me to see it.
the nuka cola gives you 5 times more points per death

Double Post Merge: September 02, 2014, 09:35:43 pm
sorry I forget that  :P
Post by: DeletedUser on September 02, 2014, 11:28:10 pm
Bugs and glitches; You can sprint-jump onto the banister on the 1st staircase down to the MP5K and get to the power panel - as well as getting trapped behind the soul box (zombies pathing effs up), you can sprint-jump onto the banister on the staircase to get to mule kick and jugg. The MP5 should be called the MP5K. When you go down, your starting pistol is the W@W colt instead of the BO1 one, and the viewmodel glitches. The colt has an extended mag, but the ammo in the clip is the same. Dogs still attack you when you are down. Only one player can handle the parts to power, otherwise it wont let you build it if more than one person has a part to power. You can jump onto the barrier in the 1st room. Monkeys sometimes don't work in certain areas. When you get the death machine it decreases your points to below -750000 points, it also has an ammo counter that reads 127 bullets in the mag even though its infinite ammo - and all the other players that don't get the death machine get infinite ammo in their current gun. There is also no shader for the death machine when it is obtained as well incorrect firing sounds. Nuka cola is not weapon clipped (bullets go through it). Players who die with a part to power keep forever (even while spectating) instead of dropping the part when down, or respawning where it can 1st be found.

Weird things I noticed; The player's quotes are still the 4 heros, which is weird because player 3 (the Russian guy) uses Takeo's quotes... All of the BO1 guns have weird camouflages/textures (im assuming you followed ZK's tut which effs the guns skins up and...), the guns have unnecessary attachments that don't work (M14 has a fore grip, colt has an extended mag, hk has a drum mag, ext), also happens because of his tut unless you remove them from the worldmodel. The MP5K had a FAST fire-rate by default, And lastly, when you get a death machine, rictofen's fire-sale music plays...

Thats all I found ATM... :P All-in-all it was a fun map except for the game-breaking issues (power building indecent) and took us a few tries until we gave up to try again another time, im happy to see a lot of the weapons had correct firing and reloading sounds. ;) :)   
Post by: Dust on September 02, 2014, 11:33:09 pm
Hex regarding the negative points with the death machine, I assume that was intentional so you cant use it to rack up a crap ton of points, it was also like that in awesomepiemans rocket base map. You get your points back once its finished anyway
Post by: DeletedUser on September 02, 2014, 11:37:06 pm
Hex regarding the negative points with the death machine, I assume that was intentional so you cant use it to rack up a crap ton of points, it was also like that in awesomepiemans rocket base map. You get your points back once its finished anyway
Alright, it still needs to be fixed... :P
Post by: bkcarlito on September 03, 2014, 12:03:00 am
I must be missing something. Playing solo and pretty sure I have all power parts but can't build power. I was able to put 2 pieces on but can't build the third, the panel. I am assuming there are 3 power parts; panel, cable, and button. I am stuck right now unless I am missing something big time. Any help is appreciated.
Edit: found a fourth part, the handle. But still can't build power. So I must be missing something still. Hopefully I can figure it out.
Well don't play this map on solo, a waste of time. Very disappointed. Hope it gets updated with all the issues fixed.
Post by: Dust on September 03, 2014, 12:45:57 am
There is 2 work benches, the one for the power is in a secret area next to phd
Post by: bkcarlito on September 03, 2014, 12:54:48 am
LOL. I get told this after I give up and quite. LOL. Oh well. Maybe another time then. Disregard my last post then. Sorry
Post by: Marine115 on September 03, 2014, 04:05:38 am
Good job on the map man. Had a lot of fun and you had a very sneaky spot for the power. Keep up the good work.
Post by: NascarFanatic24 on September 03, 2014, 01:17:33 pm
I'll play it for you man, looks like you put some time in. Good stuff man.
Post by: Ramiabdh on September 03, 2014, 04:19:08 pm
There 's a glitch, once I was in the very uppermost floor of the large cabinet, or just the second openable area,I stood in the corner next to the box location and got stuck.
Post by: LostLuigi on September 04, 2014, 06:46:13 am
i need some help regarding the easter egg. after i shot the 3 blue glowing stones, i shot 2 red glowing stones with the dsr, one right nnext to pap, and the other right on top of that crane next to the bowie knife. i cant seem to find the 3rd red stone, anyone know? give me a hint. i assume its somewhere on the ground floor.
Edit: I found the third red stone, now idk what to do. Apparently there's a third part to the work station next to speed cola. I have no idea where the additional parts could be.
Post by: laggin24x on September 05, 2014, 02:59:12 pm
Anyone know what to do with the Red Meteors ? I figured out what to do with the blue ones.
Post by: ConvictioNDR on September 05, 2014, 05:46:51 pm
Either the dogs or the "brutus" seems to be setting the health down to a 3 hit even with jug.
The DSR and Ballista should be obtainable again after a player drops it. It's a pain to be on round 20 and have to restart because someone died while holding the weapon. Either add them into the box or make them respawn if the weapon is lost.
Also the crossbow beeping is very loud for all players. You should really look into making it so the volume is based on how close the player is to the bolt.
Post by: Ramiabdh on September 05, 2014, 05:53:52 pm
This map is qiute awesome with multiplayer, ecxept the part that if a player downs and dies out, he respawns back at the very start of the map, which was really quite annoying.
Post by: shimafa on September 05, 2014, 06:40:22 pm
I found all three red meteors hint their locations make a triangle but I cant find all three blue ones, I have found the one by jug and the other by power but cant find the third. Please give me a hint

Ok i found the third blue meteor by spawn... finally but nothing happens when I shot it with balista?
Post by: Cod_ne on September 05, 2014, 10:00:14 pm
I found all three red meteors hint their locations make a triangle but I cant find all three blue ones, I have found the one by jug and the other by power but cant find the third. Please give me a hint

Ok i found the third blue meteor by spawn... finally but nothing happens when I shot it with balista?
dsr50 for red stones and ballista for the blue but no with PaP
Post by: ryanapt17 on September 05, 2014, 11:18:03 pm
Has anyone figured out what to do after you shoot all 3 of the blue and red meteors?

Post by: holz on September 06, 2014, 01:55:09 am
i shot the 3 blue and the 3 red stones, than i see them in the wall at start ... but what is to do than?
nice map, good job!
the v1 was one of my first custom maps i ever played.  :)

Post by: NSGZOMBIE80 on September 06, 2014, 10:02:56 am
!!!!!WARNING TO SOLO PLAYERS!!!!! This F**KING map SUCKS! and is absolutely NOT for SOLO players  >:( in fact there is NO way to pass this level on solo if you don't have a ray gun or a shit ton of luck OR A EFFING MIRACLE HAPPENS. ASSHOLE map makers need to think about making their maps appeal to ALL  PLAYERS. Or reduce the door prices and shorten the accomplishments for solo players. There is a REASON that SUCCESSFUL game companies (like Treyarch) apply this logic to the maps they produce.... because they don't want to alienate half their fan base.

ONE more thing any map that requires me to spend more than 15,00 points to get to the box and 20,000 points to get to the power... is a F**KING shitty map and the maker needs to rethink some shit!

Oh and one more thing WHAT THE F**K is the point of having quick revive on a map if when you go down the zombies just stand over you waiting for you to get revived so they can ASSF**K YOU WITHIN 1.5 SECONDS?!?!? (might as well re-name quick revive on this map to ZOMBIE BAIT)

other than that though this map has a nice layout and WOULD BE FUN TO PLAY IF THE PERSON THAT CREATED IT WASN'T AN IDIOT! :(
Post by: HitmanVere on September 06, 2014, 10:17:27 am
!!!!!WARNING TO SOLO PLAYERS!!!!! This F**KING map SUCKS! and is absolutely NOT for SOLO players  >:( in fact there is NO way to pass this level on solo if you don't have a ray gun or a shit ton of luck OR A EFFING MIRACLE HAPPENS. ASSHOLE map makers need to think about making their maps appeal to ALL  PLAYERS. Or reduce the door prices and shorten the accomplishments for solo players. There is a REASON that SUCCESSFUL game companies (like Treyarch) apply this logic to the maps they produce.... because they don't want to alienate half their fan base.

ONE more thing any map that requires me to spend more than 15,00 points to get to the box and 20,000 points to get to the power... is a F**KING shitty map and the maker needs to rethink some shit!

Oh and one more thing WHAT THE F**K is the point of having quick revive on a map if when you go down the zombies just stand over you waiting for you to get revived so they can ASSF**K YOU WITHIN 1.5 SECONDS?!?!? (might as well re-name quick revive on this map to ZOMBIE BAIT)

other than that though this map has a nice layout and WOULD BE FUN TO PLAY IF THE PERSON THAT CREATED IT WASN'T AN IDIOT! :(

Maybe shorter, more intellectual message would have been better and had made sense? Caps lock is not needed, just remove it from your keyboard and everything will be fine
Post by: C_Zilla80 on September 06, 2014, 01:26:16 pm
Has anyone figured out what to do after you shoot all 3 of the blue and red meteors?

Yeah I'm trying this solo and got all three of the blue and red rocks shot with the right weapons... but still haven't a clue what to do next? maybe a little hint from the creator of the map would be in order?

also for anyone struggling to get far in this map here is a hint: you don't have to fill all the soul chests to turn on the power, all you need are the 2 parts for the power bench (the panel and the handle) 1st chest and the one by double tap, and then you just make a b-line for the power bench, add parts, and then hit jug as fast as possible. hope that helps people?
Post by: Dust on September 06, 2014, 03:26:09 pm

Dont blame the map or the map maker just because you suck at zombies. I had no trouble playing it in solo, just buy the mp5 downstairs and use that for a few rounds, then go outside to where the mp9 is, and do a few more rounds. not that hard if your a average zombie player.

I get tired of people complaining that a custom map is too hard and they wont play it, then they blame the map creator for making the map when in fact its the players own fault for making stupid mistakes and being a noob at zombies.
Post by: treminaor on September 06, 2014, 05:23:28 pm

Please find a way to express your feelings about a map without flaming the mapper or insulting him or her. This is not constructive feedback.
Post by: Ramiabdh on September 06, 2014, 09:16:08 pm

Why did you have to include all this inappropriate language, I mean after all, we should thank the map the maker for sharing his map, instead of insulting him with rude words like you did, so, if your opinion about the map is what you sent, then, keep it for yourself, and don't post such thing to anybody on the forum, because I'm almost sure that when the map maker reads this, he will feel depressed and may quit the community.

Also your opinion is not as true as you think, I was able to play the whole map easily from the first few tries, and the dogs were the only hardness of the map. Also map maker I really enjoy playing your map also in coop, as it is very challenging and quit more like an arcade map. Thanks ;)
Post by: SoulTaker on September 06, 2014, 10:16:22 pm

I see this is your first post ever, did you just make an account to flame the map maker??
Also just because you're mad doesn't mean you have to and express your feeling in a immature type of way. You sound like those little kids who get mad when things don't go there way when playing COD, the map maker in my opinion created a fun map sure it's a challenge but you should respect the mapper he took his time making a map.
Post by: bkcarlito on September 07, 2014, 02:32:21 am

OP don't get discouraged by this idiot. He obviously doesn't have the skills to play this map the right way. I got upset about it as well but after someone assisted to find what I was looking for I disregarded the comment. This map is just great on solo, probably better except no help with EE. Just ignore this rude dis-respective comment and do not let it get you down at all. This is an amazing map and provided that no one has completed the EE yet seems to make it that much better. Keep making great maps.
Post by: HitmanVere on September 07, 2014, 05:05:18 am
Alright, people, why did I start this off-topic discussion :P I think we had enough, lets keep it on-topic now
Post by: zsftw115 on September 07, 2014, 12:39:50 pm

Oh I'd kill for a UJelly meme emote right now.
Post by: kouil on September 08, 2014, 03:19:36 pm
Did nobody know what to do after the red and blue stones? i want to finish the map :D i think it's one one my favorite maps so far :)
Post by: eliudjb on September 08, 2014, 07:43:24 pm
Im here just to see quotes about NGSZOMBIE80 *eliudjb take his popcorns and starts to eat*
Post by: C_Zilla80 on September 09, 2014, 12:50:21 am
Ok everybody I think I've figured this out!

After filling all the soul chests and getting the Ballista and shooting all the blue stones you have to PAP it so it shoots electric bullets.

Then you have to shoot the electrical nodes (the very ends of the 6 things that extend out from it) of the electrical tower by the first bench in the following order (bottom right, middle left, top right).

Then a teleporter beep is heard. But after this happens I don't know what you have to do to get the stones on the wall to go away though?

After this I grabbed the DSR and shot the red stones and then PAP'd it after shooting all red stoned.

While at the PAP I shot the flame symbol with the red stones underneath it and the whole screen shook violently and something was said in Spanish (along with a message in Spanish appearing on the screen).

After exploring for a bit I found another part for the bench on the left side of the oven near the Bowie knife (another teleporter pad) and took it down to the first bench and installed it.

And now I have no idea what to do from here. Hope someone else can figure out how to get the blue stones to go away and get the obvious part that's associated with that step. But I'm on round 22 and every round I'm getting the annoying dogs and the brutus boss now... so I really hope someone can tell me what I'm missing before I have to start this all over again...

Thanks and hope this helps people trying to solve this EE. By the way I think this map is awesome, and I'm doing it solo so I don't think it sucks.

C_Zilla

Post by: boblet051012 on September 10, 2014, 02:27:40 am
Ok everybody I think I've figured this out!

After filling all the soul chests and getting the Ballista and shooting all the blue stones you have to PAP it so it shoots electric bullets.

Then you have to shoot the electrical nodes (the very ends of the 6 things that extend out from it) of the electrical tower by the first bench in the following order (bottom right, middle left, top right).

Then a teleporter beep is heard. But after this happens I don't know what you have to do to get the stones on the wall to go away though?

After this I grabbed the DSR and shot the red stones and then PAP'd it after shooting all red stoned.

While at the PAP I shot the flame symbol with the red stones underneath it and the whole screen shook violently and something was said in Spanish (along with a message in Spanish appearing on the screen).

After exploring for a bit I found another part for the bench on the left side of the oven near the Bowie knife (another teleporter pad) and took it down to the first bench and installed it.

And now I have no idea what to do from here. Hope someone else can figure out how to get the blue stones to go away and get the obvious part that's associated with that step. But I'm on round 22 and every round I'm getting the annoying dogs and the brutus boss now... so I really hope someone can tell me what I'm missing before I have to start this all over again...

Thanks and hope this helps people trying to solve this EE. By the way I think this map is awesome, and I'm doing it solo so I don't think it sucks.

C_Zilla

thanks for this, its really help me ( the step with the nodes ). but I'm always blocked at the step with the DSR PAP'd!!! I shot everywhere i saw a flame symbol but nothing. please tell me when you shoot exactly.

PS: soory for the bad english but I'm french and I'm not bilingue haha
Post by: NSGZOMBIE80 on September 10, 2014, 08:46:59 am
thanks for this, its really help me ( the step with the nodes ). but I'm always blocked at the step with the DSR PAP'd!!! I shot everywhere i saw a flame symbol but nothing. please tell me when you shoot exactly.

PS: soory for the bad english but I'm french and I'm not bilingue haha

Hey dude I when you pap the DSR shoot the flame symbol that is over by spawn right in the dead center of it (the one with the rocks underneath it), then the screen shakes outta control and something is said in Spanish and the symbol and rocks disappear from the wall. After that you go to the left side of the oven to get the teleporter pad part for the first bench. But after that I couldn't tell ya what's next? I can't figure out how to make the lighting symbol by spawn with the rocks underneath it to disappear? and this probably has to be done with the PAP'd ballista.

Hope this helps! and let me know if you figure out anything new please.

C_Zilla 
Post by: boblet051012 on September 11, 2014, 07:40:16 am
Hey dude I when you pap the DSR shoot the flame symbol that is over by spawn right in the dead center of it (the one with the rocks underneath it), then the screen shakes outta control and something is said in Spanish and the symbol and rocks disappear from the wall. After that you go to the left side of the oven to get the teleporter pad part for the first bench. But after that I couldn't tell ya what's next? I can't figure out how to make the lighting symbol by spawn with the rocks underneath it to disappear? and this probably has to be done with the PAP'd ballista.

Hope this helps! and let me know if you figure out anything new please.

C_Zilla 

thanks I made this step now but after the last part for the bench is still missing. the audio message in spanish.....i don't understand but the written message is " text you want when the door is opened ". so in my mind this is just a message if you play without sounds.
I keep playing to search the last part and I come back to tell you if I find something

Double Post Merge: September 11, 2014, 08:37:29 pm
hello guys, i found what thing you have to do with the PAP'd ballista after shooting the 3 nodes like NSGZOMBIE80 said...... you have to shoot the lightning symbol with the 3 blue stones on the whole near spawn area ( not obviously from the PAP place ). but you have to shoot between the up left stone and the lightning symbol and it's opened a new wall with the last part of the first bench, is next to the DSR place in one of the " perk wall " ( jugg ). I'm not depose this part because i miss the wire part but on my screen it's seem like the last part ( between the teleporter pad and the wire ). i go place the 4 parts and i come back to tell you if this is the last step ( buyable ending ) or if there is another step

Double Post Merge: September 11, 2014, 08:40:55 pm
i loose :'(

Double Post Merge: September 11, 2014, 09:54:01 pm
So, I have remake this fucking map and I have made all the steps before engage the round 18 and..........I have really found the last step ( little thing but the last ) and when i have build the first bench it said you can escape the game for 85 000 points so i have make 3 rounds and i have now finish this map.

Thanks to NSGZOMBIE80 for the step with the nodes and shooting the flame symbol because i don't think i made this map without his help.

PS: NGS if you are blocked on another map tell me and i will try to help you or search ( again ) !!!
Post by: eliudjb on September 17, 2014, 07:46:43 pm
cod_nene: Se que no hablas mucho (o nada) el Ingles, y que fue la razón principal de que este mapa no lo subieras aquí con nosotros hace mas de un anio. En esta comunidad pertenecemos muchas personas de diferentes partes del mundo, incluso muchos solo se basan por completo en la traduccion de traductor Google.

Asi que no seas timido, nadie juzgara la forma en que trates de decirnos algo. Obviamente, no actúes como cani/mongolo/imbecil al momento de tratar de decir algo. Procura escribir decentemente. :nyan:

cod_nene: I know you do not talk much (or anything) English, and that was the main reason that this map does not upload with us over a year. In this community belong many people from different parts of the world, including many just rely entirely on the translation of Google translator.

So do not be shy, nobody will judge how they try to tell us something. Obviously, do not act like cani / mongolo / jerk when trying to say something. Try writing decently.

Post by: zombiepwner3456 on September 20, 2014, 09:46:13 pm
Norton wont let me download this
Post by: Dust on September 20, 2014, 11:32:46 pm
Norton wont let me download this

Disable Norton then download it.
Post by: Ryebread4 on September 21, 2014, 06:03:10 pm
I just got finished playing this map with my friend and i found a few glitched / bugs with the map and the drops. First off, you can get unlimited ammo forever. all you need to do is get the death machine drop and then get downed and then be revived. the game will be glitched and u are left with inf ammo and an inf death machine until you pick up another death machine perk. Also on some of the stair cases you can skip the door buys by jumping onto the ledge of the stair cases and then jumping over the wall where it blocks off the stair. i will make a video if u want me to show you what i mean. and on about round 20+ the zombie counter goes into negatives.
Post by: Ramiabdh on September 21, 2014, 06:52:32 pm
I just got finished playing this map with my friend and i found a few glitched / bugs with the map and the drops. First off, you can get unlimited ammo forever. all you need to do is get the death machine drop and then get downed and then be revived. the game will be glitched and u are left with inf ammo and an inf death machine until you pick up another death machine perk. Also on some of the stair cases you can skip the door buys by jumping onto the ledge of the stair cases and then jumping over the wall where it blocks off the stair. i will make a video if u want me to show you what i mean. and on about round 20+ the zombie counter goes into negatives.

Yeah the death machine glitch happened to me.
Post by: Ryebread4 on September 22, 2014, 01:49:07 am
Found out that the counter goes into the negatives because of the dogs that spawn on about round 16+
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 22, 2014, 02:04:12 am
We got the infinite ammo glitch, the first time we played ;)
Post by: djjoney01 on September 30, 2014, 02:12:39 pm
its an alright map the boss spawning every round gets tiresome , and the dogs can be annoying
Post by: Imirageraptor on October 12, 2014, 05:08:24 am
TO PASS THE MAP:
1. put all the souls needed into the boxes and pick up the parts behind them.
2. put the power pieces into the room left of the teleporter at the bottom of the map, (inside the arrow pointing to the gate.)
3. once the power is turned on, there will be a DSR-50 under fire where the Lever is first picked up. pick it up and shoot the rocks that are glowing red. the three are located: on top of crane, next to pack a punch, and on  top of the faucet. MAKE SURE TO KEEP THE DSR!
4. pick up the ballista and shoot the blue rocks. the three are located at: top of the box at spawn area, under the stairs near Jug, and off the road in power area, look off into the left when entering the fence to see it in a water-ish area.
5. Pack a punch both the snipers and shoot the flames/lightingbolt at spawn. for the Flame, shoot the very center of the fire, where the swirl ends. on the lighting bolt, shoot the very tip/top of the bolt.
6. after that, two doors should have opened, 1 next to the stove and one where the DSR-50 was first picked up, inside a box.
7. after all parts have been picked up, go to build them in the area where sleight of hand is.
8. (BALLISTA IS NEEDED FOR THIS) shoot the teslas from: bottom right first, middle left, then top right in that order.
9.85000 points needed to teleport and end the game.
i hope this helps those who couldnt do the map.
there is a glitch where everyone can get unlimited ammo by getting downed when using death machine, but you will no longer be able to buy weapons EXCEPT from the box if you got downed. wall weapons will no longer be a choice to you.
Also a tip on killing the FLAMING BOSS OF STUPID, is to Electric Cherry him, and while he is stunned, to shoot him, he will have the health of a normal zombie. Beware when getting close to him, he likes to double swipe.
GOOD LUCK AND TRY TO OPEN POWER ROOM AND GET JUG AND ELECTRIC CHERRY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!  :)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 12, 2014, 05:38:35 am
Not sure if the OP will b happy that you posted a walkthrough directly to the topic?

I might be wrong though
Post by: Imirageraptor on October 12, 2014, 06:15:14 am
Not sure if the OP will b happy that you posted a walkthrough directly to the topic?

I might be wrong though
i was trying to help everyone. ive looked ALL OVER on youtube and yet i still couldnt find anyone who completed the map successfully. me and my friends managed to do so somehow so i wanted to help instead of having people be completely lost and helpless like i was with my friend for about 4 hours.   :-\
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 12, 2014, 06:23:29 am
lol, thats ok, i was just saying im not sure if hed be happy about it being on this particular thread is all

But he might be fine with it. If he is, then disregard my comment ;)
Post by: vorpalblade on October 22, 2014, 05:23:31 pm
can yuo take out dogs? :alone:
Post by: Ramiabdh on October 22, 2014, 05:55:00 pm
can yuo take out dogs? :alone:

You can't just simply ask the map maker to take out dogs. It's his map, so if you are bothered from it, then SIMPLY don't play it.
Post by: alaurenc9 on October 23, 2014, 09:27:48 pm
Bro how do you beat this? I think i saw a utub video where the dude said you have to shoot this electric shock symbol wil a un-upgraded ballista but idk if there is more or what the fuck
Post by: pankaj360 on October 24, 2014, 04:00:26 am
@  Imirageraptor
Thanx man me and my friends have been stuck on this for some time now and yes there's nothing on you tube.You guys should make a video of it too.  :D ;D
Post by: alaurenc9 on November 05, 2014, 12:00:18 pm
@  Imirageraptor

sweet stuff man, i beat it solo! man that map was very stupidly secret. Im not hating on the map maker, i love the map with electric cherry, vulture aid, and bo1 perks by bamskater, and his custom double dew where he renamed to nuka cola and made points *5. But he made it even more secret to open parts then treyarch makes there easter eggs. Damn son that was annoying, but glad i did it. At least x5 points made 85000 easier to get, but i like a good points challenge, so that didnt bother me. Thanks again Imirageraptor, and the map maker.
Post by: Superyoshiegg on November 07, 2014, 09:42:17 am
Okay, awesome map, but a really big glitch happened to me. So, I got down as I picked up a death machine power up, so instead of the ray gun you get, I got a death machine whiled downed. When I got back up (I'm on solo) I had a free ray gun as a third weapon. I didn't have mule kick at all, but I had three weapons. Im not complaining about my free ray gun of course, but thought you would like to know. Good job on the map  :)
Post by: Stillmin on November 10, 2014, 12:09:49 am
wheres the link for downloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooad noooobs
Post by: Dust on November 10, 2014, 12:25:02 am
wheres the link for downloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooad noooobs

whos the noob now?

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FQ2Z0fHi.png&hash=65e348e2b3b46c7114b3a5c41a445f0b830045ea)

Found in the OP
Post by: kinquack69 on November 10, 2014, 12:28:22 am
good map but could you make the dogs hit boxes less hard to hit  :) :nyan:
Post by: Nukick on November 10, 2014, 08:09:32 pm
Whenever I play this map a fire overlay will always be on. the fire overlay also affects my other maps. :(  besides that very awesome map.  ;D
Post by: Lukkie1998 on November 10, 2014, 10:37:49 pm
Whenever I play this map a fire overlay will always be on. the fire overlay also affects my other maps. :(  besides that very awesome map.  ;D

Click here for the Fix! (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4460.0)

Lukkie1998
Post by: Nukick on November 11, 2014, 01:18:21 am
Thanks for the fix!   :D
Post by: mxtxm on November 11, 2014, 11:30:48 pm
I finally got this downloaded, played through it, and beat it on my third try. Definitely difficult on solo, but I'm not going to complain about that as the difficulty made it fun.
Now for some of the bad stuff I found.
1)The DSR and Ballista share ammo(DSR = .50BMG and Ballista = .338 Lapua Magnum, so ammo sharing makes no sense)
2)Monkey bombs dont work
3) If you pick up a death machine drop while you already have one, it can cause you to loose one of your weapons AND you to have infinite ammo(found out on my second try and quit the game after I gave up trying to stop having unlimited ammo) Picking up the second death machine  drop can also cause the player to have a permanent death machine(the player will loose it and the gun they had out when they picked up the first death machine drop if they switch weapons, which will also result in them loosing the death machine)
I think the solution for the death machine glitches would be
A) Find a way to make it so a player can only have one of them at a time
B) Take the weapon out altogether.
I'm not trying to be mean, but this is something REALLY game breaking, and should be fixed.
Post by: alaurenc9 on January 06, 2015, 10:54:28 pm
Guys check it out i beat rats!!!
Here are the screenshots:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368764471 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368764471)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368764521 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368764521)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368764558 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368764558)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368764593 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368764593)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368765639 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368765639)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368765683 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368765683)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368765710 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368765710)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368765744 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368765744)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368765781 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368765781)
Post by: mrshhh on January 15, 2015, 06:17:47 am
Guys check it out i beat rats!!!
Hey Alaurenc9 ty for the help on the one part i was stuck on....

Here it is the link to the easter egg completed video   http://www.twitch.tv/mrshhh79/c/5882707 (http://www.twitch.tv/mrshhh79/c/5882707)

players in video:
Me : Mrshhh
2: Razor69
3: GalacticDonut007
Post by: alaurenc9 on January 15, 2015, 10:44:22 am
Neat video.
I wish yellow player hadn't lagged out but still it was cool.
And no problem man.
Post by: Cod_ne on January 21, 2015, 04:37:46 pm
I finally got this downloaded, played through it, and beat it on my third try. Definitely difficult on solo, but I'm not going to complain about that as the difficulty made it fun.
1)The DSR and Ballista share ammo(DSR = .50BMG and Ballista = .338 Lapua Magnum, so ammo sharing makes no sense)
2)Monkey bombs dont work
3) If you pick up a death machine drop while you already have one, it can cause you to loose one of your weapons AND you to have infinite ammo(found out on my second try and quit the game after I gave up trying to stop having unlimited ammo) Picking up the second death machine  drop can also cause the player to have a permanent death machine(the player will loose it and the gun they had out when they picked up the first death machine drop if they switch weapons, which will also result in them loosing the death machine)
I'm not trying to be mean, but this is something REALLY game breaking, and should be fixed.
ok now i am working on a fixed version but i don't know how i will post the fixed version because i can't edit the post
Post by: HitmanVere on January 21, 2015, 06:40:51 pm
ok now i am working on a fixed version but i don't know how i will post the fixed version because i can't edit the post

Make one more post and then you can modify your posts :poker:
Post by: Fue on January 21, 2015, 10:24:13 pm
I know this is kinda late but the map was outstanding. I just beat it and it was great and well worth it. Kinda easy thought wish it would've been a bit more difficult but other than that great map!
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 22, 2015, 06:02:01 am
2)Monkey bombs dont work

1 - im guessing he made the DSR over the a weapon file that had the ballista in it before (or vice versa). Maybe forgot to change the ammo

2 - no idea

3 - Multitude of things wrong with that

Getting stuck with the death machine if you pick up two (second while still holding the first) is because it doesnt check if you already have one. It stores what weapon you use, and gives it back after,  but if you had the deathmachine when picking up the death machine - it detects the death machine as the weapon you had and gives you a proper weapon version back after in error

Everyone gets perm infinate ammo when 1 player picks up a death machine, and if that player goes down with it, keeps infinate forever too. I can look at that script if you want
Post by: Cod_ne on January 26, 2015, 02:17:08 am
1 - im guessing he made the DSR over the a weapon file that had the ballista in it before (or vice versa). Maybe forgot to change the ammo

2 - no idea

3 - Multitude of things wrong with that

Getting stuck with the death machine if you pick up two (second while still holding the first) is because it doesnt check if you already have one. It stores what weapon you use, and gives it back after,  but if you had the deathmachine when picking up the death machine - it detects the death machine as the weapon you had and gives you a proper weapon version back after in error

Everyone gets perm infinate ammo when 1 player picks up a death machine, and if that player goes down with it, keeps infinate forever too. I can look at that script if you want
yep all is fixed except the snipers that will not change (i think) :troll:
Post by: panajot on January 29, 2015, 02:52:57 pm
can i play this solo?
Post by: 62manolito on March 31, 2015, 07:30:13 am
One of the worst map that i`ve played

1- When you dead in solo, you get up and you have all the zombies around you
2- The dogs, if you dont have a Thunder are impossible
3- A lots of bugs with the death machine
4- You can put any clue to do the easter egg
5- 3 hits Juggernaut
6- There is an old map you can fix the errors, but you don`t care about your map
Post by: MrEngineer on April 05, 2015, 03:37:45 am
This is a really hard map by yourself, but it is still fun(well kinda)
Post by: Rory679 on April 07, 2015, 03:50:34 am
map looks great :) looking forward to playing it
Post by: GearZ469 on April 30, 2015, 01:11:50 pm
This map is really good and I like it but u have to be pretty good at zombies to pass dat boss... Nice challenge though
Good job man.. Nice map 8)
Post by: Wolfman2246 on May 12, 2015, 12:56:52 pm
I really dislike the dogs in this map... its really unfair because they are super fast and they dont really make any sounds when they spawn other than the spawning sound.. so I would recommend the original dogs or to just remove them completely its hard to get started with them.. good map other wise.
Post by: smasher248 on May 12, 2015, 11:21:01 pm
they dont really make any sounds when they spawn other than the spawning sound..

lol, wat?
Post by: Tyraim on May 13, 2015, 07:39:09 am
I really dislike the dogs in this map... its really unfair because they are super fast and they dont really make any sounds when they spawn other than the spawning sound.. so I would recommend the original dogs or to just remove them completely its hard to get started with them.. good map other wise.

To be fair the growling is quite low and the only other noise they make past the "idle" growling is when they go boom.
Post by: Wolfman2246 on May 13, 2015, 03:20:18 pm
lol, wat?

After the dogs have spawned they are completely silent other than when they attack you.. or from what i can hear.
Post by: SlimShadyBruh on May 16, 2015, 01:45:02 am
thank you  :)
   How do i download
Post by: Tyraim on May 18, 2015, 05:08:49 pm
   How do i download

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fpuu.sh%2FhRWv0%2F2ddd76dc30.png&hash=b75988e4ff87134ff2912a78c312fbb8e868f2c3)

;)