UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: MZslayer11 on June 07, 2014, 08:31:20 pm

Title: Black Ops Weapon Sounds
Post by: MZslayer11 on June 07, 2014, 08:31:20 pm
I'm trying to add the correct black ops fire sounds to the black ops weapons however I don't know how to correctly set up the sound aliases. I already have the sounds I just need help setting them up.
Title: Re: Black Ops Weapon Sounds
Post by: JBird632 on June 07, 2014, 08:46:15 pm
I'm trying to add the correct black ops fire sounds to the black ops weapons however I don't know how to correctly set up the sound aliases. I already have the sounds I just need help setting them up.
The easiest way to learn how to use a sound alias would be to look at treyarchs.
Opening it in excel will line up all the columns so you can see what values mean what.

But you can easily just copy a normal fire sound out of treyarch's weapons.csv and change the alias name to whatever you want along with the directory to your sound file. Then just put that name of that alias into your weapons fire sound spot.
Title: Re: Black Ops Weapon Sounds
Post by: MZslayer11 on June 08, 2014, 02:24:41 am
The easiest way to learn how to use a sound alias would be to look at treyarchs.
Opening it in excel will line up all the columns so you can see what values mean what.

But you can easily just copy a normal fire sound out of treyarch's weapons.csv and change the alias name to whatever you want along with the directory to your sound file. Then just put that name of that alias into your weapons fire sound spot.

Do i have to put anything in the mod builder (in launcher)?