UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: Rollonmath42 on September 14, 2012, 09:55:52 pm

Title: More hidetags?
Post by: Rollonmath42 on September 14, 2012, 09:55:52 pm
Is there anyway to bypass the maximum amount of hidetags which is 8? I ported the Galil and tried hiding as much as I could, but it said maximum of 8 tags...

I tried porting again and this time in Maya I deleted all of the attachments but when I view the model, it still has the attachments. Any ideas?
Title: Re: More hidetags?
Post by: treminaor on September 14, 2012, 11:41:09 pm
Is there anyway to bypass the maximum amount of hidetags which is 8? I ported the Galil and tried hiding as much as I could, but it said maximum of 8 tags...

I tried porting again and this time in Maya I deleted all of the attachments but when I view the model, it still has the attachments. Any ideas?
I was not even aware that there was a maximum.... yet another one of the IW Engine's random pointless limits. You were correct in just deleting the attachments yourself, however the only reason it could have "not saved" is if you forgot to re-export the model or did not delete the meshes properly.
Title: Re: More hidetags?
Post by: Rollonmath42 on September 15, 2012, 01:39:54 am
Yeah there is a limit, it'll say in the game when you try loading the gun. I tried with a different gun earlier and it worked like a charm after removing the attachments (RPK). So more than likely I forgot something.