UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Content Reviews => General => Humourous Reviews => Topic started by: tomikaze on May 21, 2014, 11:50:13 am

Title: Custom Zombie "Bridge": The Review
Post by: tomikaze on May 21, 2014, 11:50:13 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJZdDmZKyOY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJZdDmZKyOY)
Title: Re: Custom Zombie "Bridge": The Review
Post by: fatboypro on May 21, 2014, 12:13:20 pm
lol good video  :D
Post by: MrSlagovich on May 21, 2014, 03:59:19 pm
GG
Post by: timelordalex on May 21, 2014, 04:51:59 pm
haha xd been waiting for this Tom
Post by: steviewonder87 on May 21, 2014, 05:29:38 pm
The Bigest and Bestest review in the world  ;D
Post by: DeletedUser on May 21, 2014, 06:25:20 pm
haha before i click on this i was thinking (oh no what is he going to say about this map)  then after watching all of the video your good at what you do (keep it up)  and well i even think this map is not really that good.  But after all the feed back i have gotten i know what not too do for my next map ;)
Post by: haxman123 on May 21, 2014, 06:38:01 pm
haha before i click on this i was thinking (oh no what is he going to say about this map)  then after watching all of the video your good at what you do (keep it up)  and well i even think this map is not really that good.  But after all the feed back i have gotten i know what not too do for my next map ;)
AY MEN XD
Post by: tomikaze on May 21, 2014, 06:42:39 pm

That was very mature of you Cowman. Most mappers aren't as understanding after I review their maps. I get the typical "I'm going to murder your whole family", or "I'm going to make a costume out of your skin" - just childish stuff like that. Not you though, thanks  :)
Post by: haxman123 on May 21, 2014, 06:47:42 pm
That was very mature of you Cowman. Most mappers aren't as understanding after I review their maps. I get the typical "I'm going to murder your whole family", or "I'm going to make a costume out of your skin" - just childish stuff like that. Not you though, thanks  :)

Yeah dude i was expecting cowman to rip into you like Gordan Ramsay on heat but the reply was shocking lol. Hence the "AY Men"
Post by: DeletedUser on May 21, 2014, 07:06:23 pm

Also i was thinking i don't want to fight anymore haha
Post by: haxman123 on May 21, 2014, 07:09:54 pm

Also i was thinking i don't want to fight anymore haha

lol but its funny when an argument happens on ugx. I think its an opportunity to boost your post count up, hence why yours is so high cowman lol
Post by: n123q45 on May 21, 2014, 07:26:11 pm
"I'm going to make a costume out of your skin"
can i have a costume of your skin?
Post by: tomikaze on May 21, 2014, 07:37:39 pm
can i have a costume of your skin?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpePWo56zm4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpePWo56zm4#)

I feel it too n123q45.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on May 21, 2014, 07:39:43 pm
Great review yet again Tom. Straight to the point, honest yet humorous.

Also Cowman, nice to see such a mature approach to it. Bravo!
Post by: DeletedUser on May 21, 2014, 07:53:50 pm
i know what not too do for my next map ;)
Will the next map be Bridge 2: Electric Boogaloo?
Post by: DeletedUser on May 24, 2014, 06:39:55 am
Will the next map be Bridge 2: Electric Boogaloo?

ye
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on May 26, 2014, 08:26:00 pm

Hey tomikaze, thanks for backing me and others up on that jumpscare bug @ 2:10  :)
Post by: haxman123 on May 26, 2014, 08:30:31 pm
Hey tomikaze, thanks for backing me and others up on that jumpscare bug @ 2:10  :)

Yeah the jump scare bug was a pain in the ass, basically he covered all bases of the map. And in my opinion thats what makes a great review :D
Post by: R34P312 on May 26, 2014, 09:45:44 pm
well i can say i won't be downloading LOL, Great video!!!