UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: Ping998 on May 17, 2014, 05:56:56 pm

Title: Bunbury (A map by Ping998)
Post by: Ping998 on May 17, 2014, 05:56:56 pm
NOTE: This map CANNOT be changed due to the fact that I've lost the .map file (freaking virus  :( ) but you should hope for some new projects in the future  :D!

MAP DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/?u8qv09b3844h30w (https://www.mediafire.com/?u8qv09b3844h30w)

MAP DESCRIPTION: "When you thought a little village in the English countryside couldn't be a war zone..."

This is my second published map called Bunbury, it is a little different than your average zombie map and it might be fun.

I created this map for ZodiacFTW, he always wanted to make a zombie map but didn't know how and since he was busy I decided to make this map for him. He basically told me what location, what time and everything else about the map he wanted. At the time, I didn't have any ideas but this map definitely kept me interested in CoD WaW mapping.

This map is basically set at the same time as my previous map, Imminent.

In-game screenshots:

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2F2rntydc.jpg&hash=400beefa089fa7bf1920eaaf01eaeae840c7e1af)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi58.tinypic.com%2F16gg20y.jpg&hash=0570c1e661def0800d357f98825a67caf56aa32f)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi58.tinypic.com%2F200cwtd.jpg&hash=ec4188a6b8848525c07fb76a307e6bff7a30c26f)

FEATURES:
|Objectives (Make sure to read at the start of the game)
|3-Power Switches
|Black Ops Weapons
|Black Ops Perks (ALL 4 of them)
|WaW Perks (ALL 4 of them)
|Hidden Perk doors (You need to find switches to open the doors)
|bamskater33's Perk Fix
|MOVING Random Box (Finally)
|Hell-Hounds
|Secret Area (The Crypt)
|Buyable Ammo (For current weapon)
|Black Ops Quick Revive (For solo)
|Ray Gun in the box (MIGHT be missing some fx)
|Buyable Ending
|Black Ops Perk Bottles
|Searchable Crates
|Some WaW Weapons (Only found in crates)
|PACK-A-PUNCH
|Start With 0 Points
|Double Tap 2.0 (Costs 3500)
|The AUG
|Typewriter Intro
|And Many More!

CREDITS:

|Ping998

|bamskater33
|ZOMB1E-KLLR
|zombie madness
|Tom-Bmx
|Bluntstuffy
|The Rest of ZM
|Everyone who helped at GCZ

Any Feedback is greatly appreciated and I would ENCOURAGE people to make videos of this map  ;)

Ping998, out.
Title: Re: Bunbury (A map by Ping998)
Post by: daedra descent on May 17, 2014, 06:03:35 pm
Told you just to add the DL link to the first post. lol

Map looks good, downloading now.
Post by: Ping998 on May 17, 2014, 06:05:50 pm
Told you just to add the DL link to the first post. lol

Map looks good, downloading now.

Thanks please tell me what you think of it :)
Post by: xjonesy421 on May 17, 2014, 07:41:31 pm
this is a pretty cool map, i played it months ago and still go back to it from time to time
Post by: Dust on May 17, 2014, 08:04:22 pm
nice, i seen this map a few months ago on youtube but could never find it on zombiemodding, now i can finally play it :D
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on May 18, 2014, 11:34:16 am
Thank you for sharing 热爱cod的基友屌丝们QQ群145471670  :lol:
Post by: Andy808 on May 28, 2014, 09:23:34 am
great map thanks...keep up the good work
Post by: KeepACrawler on May 29, 2014, 12:09:03 am
So I know this is an older map but I cant get the download link to work. Is it still a working link or is it just me?? BTW, theres  a good chance it could just be me!  :-[
Post by: daedra descent on May 29, 2014, 01:01:54 am
So I know this is an older map but I cant get the download link to work. Is it still a working link or is it just me?? BTW, theres  a good chance it could just be me!  :-[

Its working for me. Must be something on your end.
Post by: KeepACrawler on May 29, 2014, 01:15:57 am
I just get a blank screen after hitting the DOWNLOAD button on mediafire. Ive done this about a hundred times before with no problem???
Post by: Alerion on May 29, 2014, 09:45:23 am
I just get a blank screen after hitting the DOWNLOAD button on mediafire. Ive done this about a hundred times before with no problem???

This doesn't seem to be related to the map though and mediafire is normally safe too. Are you sure that this caused the blackscreen?
Post by: KeepACrawler on May 29, 2014, 11:05:36 am
Well I just downloaded 2 other maps (from here) using mediafire and they worked flawlessly.  It's as though the poo up add that comes up once the download button is pressed is interfering with the download.  THAT'S when the map link page underneath the add goes blank, not black.  At the bottom, Windows says "waiting for download"  where the download status should be. 
But it's cool fellas, didn't mean to take over the man's thread.  And I swore Id never be THAT GUY.  😂
Post by: Alerion on May 29, 2014, 12:21:52 pm
Well in that case, sometimes you'll need to turn off your adblocker for mediafire to work properly, or if it's off try enabling it:D
Post by: Ping998 on May 29, 2014, 03:57:47 pm
Well in that case, sometimes you'll need to turn off your adblocker for mediafire to work properly, or if it's off try enabling it:D

Yeah, if your getting a black screen then configure your adblocker OR open the link in a new browser (e.g. If you use Firefox then try opening Google chrome and paste the link on that browser).
Post by: dadadodo on May 31, 2014, 04:46:09 pm
why no mark 2 or blundergat? but anyway good map
Post by: timelordalex on May 31, 2014, 06:51:30 pm

WWs are not easy to get hold off and pop in a map, especially the blundergat
Post by: steviewonder87 on May 31, 2014, 07:36:42 pm
You gotta love these noobs who just come on every map and request random wonder weapons/features without any clue of what it takes to actually add them  ::)
Post by: Ping998 on May 31, 2014, 09:11:05 pm

Why should there be? Is it a standard now for every mapper to have maya, black ops 2 and skills to port weapons? Maybe you could show me?  I didn't know about this. (seriously is this the way things are going in mapping nowadays? People don't care about the hard work, designing and implementing map features but all they want is a GUN??  This really annoys me about custom cod communities in general. Stick an extremely detailed, well thought out map on the releases page and no one cares at ALL.)
Post by: timelordalex on June 01, 2014, 10:36:14 am
Stick an extremely detailed, well thought out map on the releases page and no one cares at ALL.)

Well in the case of this, if its just a stock map, then rightly so few would care
Post by: KeepACrawler on July 10, 2014, 05:34:07 pm
So I finally got a chance to play this map and now Im stuck! I have all (at least I think) doors opened and reached to buyable ending, but for the life of me I cant seem to get Stamina Up opened. I have searched high and low and cant figure it out. :derp: Any help out there?? lol
Post by: JiffyNoodles on July 11, 2014, 12:10:45 am
Why should there be? Is it a standard now for every mapper to have maya, black ops 2 and skills to port weapons? Maybe you could show me?  I didn't know about this. (seriously is this the way things are going in mapping nowadays? People don't care about the hard work, designing and implementing map features but all they want is a GUN??  This really annoys me about custom cod communities in general. Stick an extremely detailed, well thought out map on the releases page and no one cares at ALL.)
I reckon that this map is fine without the blunder gat and mark 2. I liked the fact that you could get free weapons from boxes around the map as well as the fact that the switches for doors aren't near the doors themselves. Overall, a very nice map.