UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Work-In-Progress => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Mods => Topic started by: jei9363 on May 01, 2014, 04:53:05 pm

Title: WIP Wunderfizz Standalone
Post by: jei9363 on May 01, 2014, 04:53:05 pm
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2F14ue3pz.png&hash=97837e3abcae4fd057655f246f7ea835bbba7b74)

will automatically adjust itself to the perks available in your map
Title: Re: WIP Wunderfizz Standalone
Post by: henkownd on May 01, 2014, 04:55:25 pm
looking good ;)
Post by: Dust on May 01, 2014, 05:03:34 pm
Nice! You are slowly getting through the epic stuff that was in bo2
Post by: jei9363 on May 01, 2014, 05:08:23 pm
Nice! You are slowly getting through the epic stuff that was in bo2

just trying to get rid of the WAW feel in WAW zombies haha
Post by: timelordalex on May 01, 2014, 05:11:17 pm

trying to get rid of the overused in WaW feel in in custom zombies, which is good
Post by: animallover on May 01, 2014, 05:13:06 pm
This is why i love you. I started getting bored of using the same tools and stuff! cause i dont have any other call of duty's.. so this is amazing :)
Post by: Dust on May 01, 2014, 05:14:48 pm

Ya at least someone is creating these epic easy to set up mods, if it wasnt for all the new stuff, waw custom zombies would have died a long time ago, luckily we can bring in new perks/weapons from other games to keep the game exciting
Post by: steviewonder87 on May 01, 2014, 05:19:53 pm
Ya at least someone is creating these epic easy to set up mods, if it wasnt for all the new stuff, waw custom zombies would have died a long time ago, luckily we can bring in new perks/weapons from other games to keep the game exciting

100% agree, I don't know how there's all these people who still crave for stock only, sure it can sometimes fit the theme of the map if it's WW2 era-ish (but still many Origins guns, Mauser, MG08, updated STG and MP40 do too, and no reason why you have to stick with the 4 standard perks) how they are not sick of using the same weapons and 4 perks 1000's and 1000's of times is beyond me...so I applaud you my friend  ;)
Post by: jei9363 on May 01, 2014, 05:23:05 pm
well I do have the ulterior motive of having everyone test this out on their own maps before I release mine but hey..  :troll:
Post by: daedra descent on May 01, 2014, 05:54:11 pm
If where talking about World at War in general, there are PLENTY of unused scripts that come with mod tools. Mappers just need to look.
Post by: jjbradman on May 01, 2014, 06:36:54 pm
If where talking about World at War in general, there are PLENTY of unused scripts that come with mod tools. Mappers just need to look.
you should make a list xD im not joking :l really i know theres unused stuff but i dont know which stuff
Post by: daedra descent on May 01, 2014, 06:42:56 pm
you should make a list xD im not joking :l really i know theres unused stuff but i dont know which stuff

Payload, Tranining, three other campaign level scripts that i can't think of, animations from cod2, 3, and 4, scripts from cod4, ETC. I can't make a super specific list ATM.
Post by: jei9363 on May 01, 2014, 07:46:11 pm
base script done! :D

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi58.tinypic.com%2F2q0ud5e.jpg&hash=137cf79b8a1a9b70d471cfedfcbc21bf6142ccd1)
Post by: steviewonder87 on May 01, 2014, 07:50:10 pm
Are you gonna add the electric fx and random cycling bottles when it's selecting the perk too?
Post by: Dust on May 01, 2014, 08:27:37 pm
you make these scripts so fast, its unbelievable
Post by: ProGamerzFTW on May 02, 2014, 02:58:58 pm
Will it have the ability to have multiple wunderfizz machines in the map, and moves like the mystery box (and maybe with the lightning FX which shows the location?) :P
Post by: jei9363 on May 02, 2014, 04:51:44 pm
you can have 200 of these on ceiling, walls.. other wunderfizz machines... and yes you can get the teddy bottle  :D
Post by: ProGamerzFTW on May 02, 2014, 04:57:33 pm
you can have 200 of these on ceiling, walls.. other wunderfizz machines... and yes you can get the teddy bottle  :D
Haha lol. Thats awesome! :D
Post by: jei9363 on May 02, 2014, 10:09:54 pm
needs some final fx detailing, but here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbTDiuk_8Po (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbTDiuk_8Po)
Post by: Dust on May 02, 2014, 10:19:29 pm
in your description it says "whos who will also be included in the future" does that mean your going to work on adding whos who into waw ;)
Post by: Cold_banana on May 02, 2014, 10:26:54 pm
The wunderfizz isn't something amazing that can make the custom zombies experience better. I'd rather you work on some custom stuff that can make playing much more fun like the poters punch perk you made! That was really fun and added a whole new experience to the game.
Post by: Dust on May 02, 2014, 10:28:43 pm
I'd rather you work on some custom stuff that can make playing much more fun like the poters punch perk you made! That was really fun and added a whole new experience to the game.

I agree! I would love to see a tutorial for porters punch
Post by: Ege115 on May 02, 2014, 10:34:11 pm
The wunderfizz isn't something amazing that can make the custom zombies experience better. I'd rather you work on some custom stuff that can make playing much more fun like the poters punch perk you made! That was really fun and added a whole new experience to the game.
I don't think it makes a better experience, as you don't need to explore around the map to look for the perks. Instead you can just take perks from the wunderfizz. Which makes the player to have so much less to explore.

This is just my opinion. :P
Post by: timelordalex on May 02, 2014, 10:38:21 pm
I don't think it makes a better experience, as you don't need to explore around the map to look for the perks. Instead you can just take perks from the wunderfizz. Which makes the player to have so much less to explore.

This is just my opinion. :P

which is likewise what i told you when you asked if adding it was a good idea -  and he was saying he doesnt give you a better experience, i dont even touch it on origins now anyway, my 4 perks are available in machine form
Post by: steviewonder87 on May 02, 2014, 10:41:20 pm
Well I think it's cool, nice work Bam/Jei  ;) But of course anyone thinking of adding it better put a perk limit on for obvious reasons lol  ;D
Post by: Cold_banana on May 02, 2014, 10:41:46 pm
I said it is NOT a better experience. In fact the wunderfuzz was probably the most boring thing added to black ops 2 the only thing that was good about it is how it looks and the teddy perk. Everyone was expecting an amazing new perk for the last map pack and all treyarch can come up with is the wunderfuzz!
Post by: Dust on May 02, 2014, 10:45:04 pm
I said it is NOT a better experience. In fact the wunderfuzz was probably the most boring thing added to black ops 2 the only thing that was good about it is how it looks and the teddy perk. Everyone was expecting an amazing new perk for the last map pack and all treyarch can come up with is the wunderfuzz!

The wunderfizz was pretty cool on bo2 because you had to use it if you wanted to get a perk that wasnt from machines like deadshot, phd and perks like that
Post by: timelordalex on May 02, 2014, 10:47:50 pm
The wunderfizz was pretty cool on bo2 because you had to use it if you wanted to get a perk that wasnt from machines like deadshot, phd and perks like that

which no-one bothers with on that map to start with, they finally gave us back PHD and its near useless on the map
Post by: Cold_banana on May 02, 2014, 10:48:24 pm
Yes its something new which is why im happy bam is releasing it but it doesn't change the game play or make it more fun

Post Merge: May 02, 2014, 10:49:20 pm
True i dont think ive every used phd to full effect on origins
Post by: Ege115 on May 02, 2014, 10:50:44 pm
I said it is NOT a better experience.
Opps sorry cold_banana, I misread. I am retarded. :-[.
which is likewise what i told you when you asked if adding it was a good idea -  and he was saying he doesnt give you a better experience, i dont even touch it on origins now anyway, my 4 perks are available in machine form
Yes when you told me that, I changed my opinion.
Post by: steviewonder87 on May 02, 2014, 10:54:14 pm
Actually PHD is pretty OP on Origins, the flopping effect changes to match whatever Staff you're holding and is pretty beast actually  ;)
Post by: ProGamerzFTW on May 02, 2014, 11:26:11 pm
needs some final fx detailing, but here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbTDiuk_8Po (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbTDiuk_8Po)

And what about sound? :P
Post by: RamboBadass on May 02, 2014, 11:30:58 pm
yes you can get the teddy bottle  :D
your welcome  ;D
Post by: jei9363 on May 03, 2014, 12:25:11 am
i was planning on Bo1 perks then Bo2 perks then Bam perks  ;D
Post by: Cold_banana on May 03, 2014, 12:37:41 am
I think you should consider working on the portal gun. I have seen it been implemented in mods for other games and i think you can take the model from portal it self. I'm not sure how hard it would be to script but it will probably be one of the best additions to W@W because it adds a whole new dimension to zombies!
Post by: SajeOne on May 03, 2014, 12:45:12 am
I think you should consider working on the portal gun. I have seen it been implemented in mods for other games and i think you can take the model from portal it self. I'm not sure how hard it would be to script but it will probably be one of the best additions to W@W because it adds a whole new dimension to zombies!
Best portal gun I've seen(script wise):
CoD Portal Gun Mod (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6VX18CO3Mw#ws)
Post by: RamboBadass on May 03, 2014, 01:59:58 am
Damn straight I seen that video before too.
Post by: pashan on May 03, 2014, 02:12:14 am
when is the estimated release date?
Post by: steviewonder87 on May 03, 2014, 02:34:44 pm
Not really a huge/difficult project or anything, but how about making an add-on for various traps mappers can use, would like to see something like the acid trap or the spinning blades thing from MOTD in a map...
Post by: SarcyMoFo on May 03, 2014, 06:28:13 pm
Nice job on Wunderfizz - granted PhD couldn't be used like it was in Ascension & CotD BUT it complimented the Ray Gun if you got into a jam

Only perk from Origins I tend to avoid is Electric Cherry - especially Solo - as it can be a game-ender as opposed to a life-saver

I'll admit I was surprised they didn't add a new perk or two in the last BO2 map but enjoyed the Wunderfizz nonetheless - pity they didn't hide more perks within it but what's to say it won't reappear in the future

As for the Portal Gun, truly astounding to see but it would need a lot of work to avoid exploits