UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => General => Topic started by: jeffrey on September 06, 2023, 01:54:14 am

Title: Hello guys, I have returned
Post by: jeffrey on September 06, 2023, 01:54:14 am
Yooo, after so long I did return after all. I may finish up my Grabenkampfe WAW custom zombies map. It's been years since I was active and in the meantime I got my degree in CS so I'll be able to apply these skills for the future maps. I left the modding community in the past mainly due to the toxic community that demotivated me from going on. There was a lot of online targetted harassment from a bunch of popular users in the COD zombies modding community (I assume I cannot name them due to the rules) against me, all because they did not like my custom map idk maybe they were just bored instead of fixing their broken custom zombies map? It was unfortunate so I left the modding community ever since. But now I am back and I may finish up the map I was working on. I still preserved the source files of the map I believe so. If it works, I'll finish it up and release it to you guys!! :) Idk if I should say: "good to be back" considering what all happened but it's been a long time for sure!!
Title: Re: Hello guys, I have returned
Post by: LIGHTNING on September 06, 2023, 04:55:28 am
Yooo, after so long I did return after all. I may finish up my Grabenkampfe WAW custom zombies map. It's been years since I was active and in the meantime I got my degree in CS so I'll be able to apply these skills for the future maps. I left the modding community in the past mainly due to the toxic community that demotivated me from going on. There was a lot of online targetted harassment from a bunch of popular users in the COD zombies modding community (I assume I cannot name them due to the rules) against me, all because they did not like my custom map idk maybe they were just bored instead of fixing their broken custom zombies map? It was unfortunate so I left the modding community ever since. But now I am back and I may finish up the map I was working on. I still preserved the source files of the map I believe so. If it works, I'll finish it up and release it to you guys!! :) Idk if I should say: "good to be back" considering what all happened but it's been a long time for sure!!
hey and welcome back man :)
Post by: gympie6 on September 07, 2023, 05:24:33 pm
Welcome back! :)
Post by: Klaudeh on September 08, 2023, 08:06:13 pm
Welcome back! :D