UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: BazookaJimmy on January 02, 2023, 09:24:11 pm

Title: Empty Walls (T4M) (Plutonium Compatible)
Post by: BazookaJimmy on January 02, 2023, 09:24:11 pm
EMPTY  WALLS
​​​​​​
​​​​​Empty Walls is an original custom zombies map set NW of the Tiergarten in Berlin.

This map provides several ways to navigate these "Empty Walls" by changing up the oldschool gameplay loop with its dynamic visuals and environmental storytelling.

Be sure to stay alert!
This is an ACTIVE bombing zone!

drive.google.com

INCLUDES:

Unique Level-wide​​​ Bombing Event
"Dud" Bombs(Shootable Traps)
SP + MP WAW  Weapons
Sharable Mystery Box
Pack-a-Punch
BO1 Perks
FOV Slider On Pause Menu
Russian & German Zombies
NO BSP LEAKS

PLAYERS MUST KNOW:

Requires T4M
Map must be launched with textures set to "High" or lower
PHD only protects you from "dud" bombs NOT falling bombs
You can only hide under intact ceilings - Awnings, catwalks, rafter roofs do NOT count
Known Bugs: Mule Kick takes a random weapon when downed,
Russian zombies sometimes appear invisible and their ​​​​​legs
spawn in the player's head when killed by electric traps​​​​​​

(https://i.imgur.com/CAwIJBy.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/LfeEx5v.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/oGmgA9c.png)

(https://i.imgur.com/MsAGkD1.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/RQ7zAfE.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/WtF1Fa4.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/hGK38fW.jpg)

CREDITS (A-Z)

BazookaJimmy
cpt_johnson1
Gingerboi
MidgetBlaster
NGcaudle
RadimaX
Tom_BMX
Vertasea
YaF3li

Title: Re: Empty Walls (T4M)
Post by: ProfessorWeeWoo on January 03, 2023, 12:48:28 am
lets gooo!
Post by: NGcaudle on January 03, 2023, 01:00:10 am
Oof T4M... must be another tower map...
Post by: killersmorez on January 03, 2023, 06:32:47 pm
nice challenging classic map with unique bombing feature. added russian wepons slap to
Post by: TRex_01 on January 03, 2023, 08:15:04 pm
Very Epic Map
Post by: MidgetBlaster on January 03, 2023, 10:01:12 pm
The map was so good it emptied my balls. Sick map!
Post by: TEDDYRIFIC on January 04, 2023, 08:21:13 am
Absolutely loved the map! The bombing rounds were very interesting to experience lol gameplay video will be up today!
Title: Re: Empty Walls (T4M) (Plutonium Compatible) [UPDATED]
Post by: TUD on January 09, 2023, 05:55:05 pm
I love how this map feels like it could be a campaign mission. If you make more maps like this I will play them and make videos on them like I did with this one. Here is the video I recorded - https://youtu.be/Mgs8wcPdidY (https://youtu.be/Mgs8wcPdidY)
Post by: redknight_08 on February 28, 2023, 03:29:50 am
honestly this give's that verruckt feeling pretty well but there some issues i have with the game wich are not a  lot first the early door prices like dam why the starting gotta be 2000  this just put's the player in a disadvantage 2 issue is not that bad but why you put the ptrs 41 as a wallbuy couldnt the kar go there , problem 3 the bombers like dam they appear every 1 after surveving them while almost getting trap in a corner by the verruck sprinters and then after surviving all of then they appear again seconds later like come on i say they should appear every 6 or 7 rounds and issue number 4 the melee system i say you should try adding the bo1 knifing system cause dam the waw one is so buggy and could get you killed.

small recommendation: i say you could some other guns other game like bo1 2 or 3 or even mw(cod4 or any of the mw games) just to add more variety yea adding the cut waw zombies weapons is nice but it get's stale very quick and i say adding other different guns from other cods could be nice and would make more sence to the lore of the mystery box

but over all great custom map i say is a 8/10 :thumbsup-smiley:
Post by: MarkR on March 22, 2023, 01:12:15 am
when i press play it just crashes.HELP.

Post by: Bomba123 on March 27, 2023, 03:47:10 am
looks good :D  
Post by: LIGHTNING on April 24, 2023, 01:56:15 pm

Double Post Merge: April 24, 2023, 01:57:35 pm

when i press play it just crashes.HELP.
u need to have t4m installed or lower the texture quality in the texture settings for it to work
Title: Re: Empty Walls (T4M) (Plutonium Compatible)
Post by: Basil_the_leaf on June 28, 2023, 04:58:23 am
Extremely original concepty mixing the despair and gritty wartime astetic from waw's campaign and blending it with the horrifying and fear inducing nature of zombies with a very unique enviromental enemy. The bombing runs is something ive not ever seen in any other map giving this map a special place in my heart. I was slightly dissapointed you still die in one hit to the bombing runs with phd but that makes sense balance wise, couldave def had it shellshock you instead of killing you. The zombies being able to apear as russian troops also really help sell home the fact the map is based just after a bloody conflict soon turning into an even bloodier one. In short lots of orginal and unique concepts in this map and also alot of care was put into it, easily making it a perfectly casual and fun experience even for those who are new to custome zombies. 5/5 would most def play again.
Post by: EpicLayne on July 06, 2023, 05:11:07 am
Amazing concept for a map! I'm pleasantly surprised to see people still making maps for this janky, outdated game.
Post by: Arl the Grand on July 18, 2023, 03:32:16 pm
Hey man, amazing map. Felt like a classic Treyarch map from this era, and fit WaW's aesthetic really well. On the loading screen I saw the icon that mentioned something like "Mod Tools Definitive Edition". As someone who makes maps and content for WaW an extended version of the mod tools would be invaluable to me. Would you know how I can get access to these tools?
Post by: LIGHTNING on July 19, 2023, 05:04:47 pm

Double Post Merge: July 19, 2023, 05:06:07 pm

Hey man, amazing map. Felt like a classic Treyarch map from this era, and fit WaW's aesthetic really well. On the loading screen I saw the icon that mentioned something like "Mod Tools Definitive Edition". As someone who makes maps and content for WaW an extended version of the mod tools would be invaluable to me. Would you know how I can get access to these tools?
hey and the only way to get those tools, if ure a really good mapper and then u will be invited to a discord server from one of the elite mappers/modders, they will see how good u are
Post by: 12spiderweb on July 28, 2023, 03:33:34 am
Never have I ever had a map make me research irl events of ww2 but yet here we are, and frankly doing so only enhanced my experience. The fact I can contextualize that we play as German soldiers who have found themselves in a horrible situation fighting off the mysterious undead during the irl rapid bombings that Russia laid apon on Berlin, admittingly makes me squeal with excitement (as wrong as I possibly am, or am looking too much into) Heck. Finding out the building you start out in is based off a real thing that you get to run around in hold a lot of passion.

Jesus I'm having trouble keeping this formal cause of how many cool little things I was able to sink my teeth into this map. Mind you I DO NOT say lightly, rarely ever I'll say this about a map.

I don't even have a lot of bad things to say even. I really dig the bombing rounds and I can appreciate some design decisions such as making them more aggressive later in the game, keeping players deal with the tight indoor areas. Or how PHD doesn't even protect you, thus keeping the bombings a real threat. I truly feel like a lot of people would've made you invulnerable to them. They add a real and very unique challenge we haven't even seen Treyarch even do in their maps. It's stuff like this that makes map stand out!

I never got lost, I was worried this map would have a proper "door-galore" issue but I quickly found out stuff like power and pap are relatively easy to find, and whilst the map does have a lot of doors, a lot of pathways do anyway progress you through the map in someway. Of course it's very experimental but it doesn't take long to learn.

The atmosphere is *amazing*, I don't want to ramble on too much or else I'll come across as extremely fan-boyish but to keep it short, you've gotten those old WAW feels absolutely on point. No room feels lacking in detail and the map feels creepy and disturbing as you tread through the broken city.

If I had anything but any nitpicks, I feel like the bo3 ui like perks and power ups are a bit distracting since they stand out from all of the maps other elements. But it doesn't ruin the experience:)

I didn't think people would still be making maps for waw, but seeing this proved me wrong, and it's even better to know that they are coming out with great quality. If this was the last thing we ever got out of waw customs, then I'd say it would be a great note to finish. Thank you for putting the time to create this!