UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Downloadable Items for Mappers => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Full Weapons => Topic started by: Bunz1102 on October 06, 2022, 08:46:09 pm

Title: Bunz's Titanfall Weapon Ports
Post by: Bunz1102 on October 06, 2022, 08:46:09 pm

Bunz's

Titanfall Weapon Ports
(https://i.imgur.com/YM81oOz.jpg)

​    
​    ​​​​​The Titanfall universe consists of futuristic warfare. This pack contains a collection of weapons that I was able port from both the Titanfall 2 and weapon skins from the Apex Legends series. I was able to recreate weapon animations and weapon mechanics to the best of my ability and to what COD5's scripting could allow. Another mechanic I was also able to recreate was Titanfall's ammo counter that appear on Titanfall weapon screens. This will be an optional feature you can implement into your map. I'll continue to update this pack every time I port a new weapon so in the mean time, this is what the it has to offer...

Weapons Currently in This Pack
  • P - 2016
  • R - 97
  • Hemlok
  • R - 201
  • L - Star
  • Smart Pistol MK6

Credits to The Project

mega.nz

Title: Re: Bunz's Titanfall Weapon Ports
Post by: Delta on October 09, 2022, 11:17:49 am
@Bunz1102 please add some images (looks like Weapon Showcase is incomplete) and fix the preview image - google images isn't working well!

Post by: GimmCity on October 15, 2022, 02:09:22 am
they look very good, hope there is coming more :sunglass-smiley:  
Post by: kielrgz on October 15, 2022, 06:12:25 pm
finally more weapons for waw, it is appreciated. I'll give you credits in my next maps, don't lose hope of bringing more if you want... haha ​​although it's laborious loss! I hope more things soon and if not everything is fine! it is appreciated
Post by: YoLeeroy on August 15, 2023, 05:15:46 am
yo did we just play derberg together?
Post by: rjmaxbutland@gma on April 12, 2024, 09:46:08 pm
The link seems to not be working anymore. Could you please update it?:thumbsup-smiley: