UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: UltimateZenith on July 25, 2022, 07:43:11 pm

Title: Black Ops 3 Make Max Ammo Fill Clip
Post by: UltimateZenith on July 25, 2022, 07:43:11 pm
So basically, I've been trying to figure out how to get Max Ammos in Black Ops 3 to work how they do in Black Ops 4, by filling both the stock and the clip of your weapons. The most common way I've seen to try and do this is to copy the "_zm_powerup_full_ammo.gsc" script from root/share/raw/scripts/zm over to root/usermaps/[zm_map]/scripts/zm and then changing the lines:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
if ( players[i] HasWeapon( primary_weapons[x] ) )
    players[i] GiveMaxAmmo( primary_weapons[x] );
to
Code Snippet
Plaintext
if ( players[i] HasWeapon( primary_weapons[x] ) )
{
    players[i] GiveMaxAmmo( primary_weapons[x] );
    players[i] SetWeaponammoClip( primary_weapons[x], primary_weapons[x].clipSize );
}
Supposedly doing this overrides the existing _zm_powerup_full_ammo.gsc file, but after many attempts of linking and compiling and shifting files around, I've had no such luck in getting it to work in my map. Does anyone know what I'm missing?

Edit: I figured it out, it turns out that everywhere I went omitted the fact that for this to work you need to add the following line to the zone file along with having the new script file:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/_zm_powerup_full_ammo.gsc