UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Topic started by: CaryOld on February 03, 2022, 07:14:46 am

Title: Big time Co-Op glitches (unplayable) Please help
Post by: CaryOld on February 03, 2022, 07:14:46 am
Hey guys

So i'm all done with my zombies map and I made a download for it today to test it out on co-op. The map works perfectly as I intended, however when I go to play my map via Plutonium with a friend, the player who is not the host experiences a couple of major game breaking glitches. The glitches go as follows

- The player cannot obtain a new weapon aside from the starting pistol, neither from a wall buy or the mystery box. When said player does either of those things the points are taken away, but the player remains with only the starting pistol.

- The game takes a 5 second lag spike everytime a zombie swings on the player that isn't the host. From the hosts perspective these are mere freezes but from the second players view it says connection interrupted.

These glitches make my map almost completely unplayable, and after 4 months of hard work its honestly very disappointing, but I don't even know where to look to fix these glitches, The solo experience works flawlessly. I dont know if this sort of thing is allowed on these forums, but I would be willing to pay someone in order to help me out with this, I really just wanna play my creation with my buds. If payment for help is a no-no on here than of course I'll refrain from doing so but I'd really appeciate any sort of guidance. Im listing The specs of my map below.

NOTE: I may be an idiot for this, but I was told not to compile my mapname_patch along with Bluntstuffys panzer, so tomorrow I'm gonna make a new release after compiling with the _patch file to see if this makes a difference. Will make sure to keep the forum updated on my progress

Game:
COD WAW

Assets from other creators:
Harrys Bo21 Perks
Bluntstuffys Panzersoldat
A mirage of weapons from CFGFactory
Bluntstuffys Soul Chests

Again, any help is so greatly appreciated, I can be reached on Discord at CaryOld#4452.
Title: Re: Big time Co-Op glitches (unplayable) Please help
Post by: CaryOld on February 22, 2022, 05:14:19 pm
Hey guys

So i'm all done with my zombies map and I made a download for it today to test it out on co-op. The map works perfectly as I intended, however when I go to play my map via Plutonium with a friend, the player who is not the host experiences a couple of major game breaking glitches. The glitches go as follows

- The player cannot obtain a new weapon aside from the starting pistol, neither from a wall buy or the mystery box. When said player does either of those things the points are taken away, but the player remains with only the starting pistol.

- The game takes a 5 second lag spike everytime a zombie swings on the player that isn't the host. From the hosts perspective these are mere freezes but from the second players view it says connection interrupted.

These glitches make my map almost completely unplayable, and after 4 months of hard work its honestly very disappointing, but I don't even know where to look to fix these glitches, The solo experience works flawlessly. I dont know if this sort of thing is allowed on these forums, but I would be willing to pay someone in order to help me out with this, I really just wanna play my creation with my buds. If payment for help is a no-no on here than of course I'll refrain from doing so but I'd really appeciate any sort of guidance. Im listing The specs of my map below.

NOTE: I may be an idiot for this, but I was told not to compile my mapname_patch along with Bluntstuffys panzer, so tomorrow I'm gonna make a new release after compiling with the _patch file to see if this makes a difference. Will make sure to keep the forum updated on my progress

Game:
COD WAW

Assets from other creators:
Harrys Bo21 Perks
Bluntstuffys Panzersoldat
A mirage of weapons from CFGFactory
Bluntstuffys Soul Chests

Again, any help is so greatly appreciated, I can be reached on Discord at CaryOld#4452.
Update:

Came to find that it was a bugged version of Harrys perks that was causing this bug. I uninstalled it and put in Gympie6 perks and it works on co-op flawlessly.