UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: daedra descent on August 19, 2012, 08:50:21 am

Title: UGX manager
Post by: daedra descent on August 19, 2012, 08:50:21 am
recently i wanted to play one of the UGX map's and found that the maps where not fully downloading, and would only download the mod file, as well as the map.ff. though maps like seelow work, i would still like to play these other maps.

does anyone have any idea why the manager is essentially screwing me over?
Title: Re: UGX manager
Post by: Aidan on August 19, 2012, 04:11:09 pm
Unless one of our admins messed up the download, there is no reason it should be doing that. What is the name of the map that is not downloading?
Post by: daedra descent on August 19, 2012, 07:31:08 pm
Unless one of our admins messed up the download, there is no reason it should be doing that. What is the name of the map that is not downloading?

they download, but not completely, and actually both UGX_cabin and UGX_ christmas
Post by: Aidan on August 19, 2012, 08:19:44 pm
Somehow, the download link got messed up. I'm fixing it right now, but it will take a while because my internet is really slow for uploading  :(

EDIT:

I see cabin is messed up, but Christmas appears to be fine. Make sure your downloading it right.
Post by: treminaor on August 19, 2012, 09:23:56 pm
The Cabin download has now been fixed. If UGX Cabin does not appear in your maps list in the Manager, go to:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods

and delete the ugx_cabin folder.