UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Work-In-Progress => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Mods => Topic started by: DuaLVII on March 16, 2014, 11:02:48 am

Title: DuaLVII's Modifications
Post by: DuaLVII on March 16, 2014, 11:02:48 am
Hey guys,

As some of you know I've been threatening to start Buildables 2.0 to allow for multiple benches and so far have received good feedback from Buildables 1.0 with also some feature requests for the next Buildables release.

This topic however covers any additional requests as well as a few other things I'll be releasing very soon to you all.
Any other requests related to these which I'm releasing soon, post them in.

More possibly still yet to come. These modifications tend to come up as I develop maps and find new features to make.

Tutorials for these modifications will start to be released over the next few weeks so any requests, send them now before it's too late.

Thanks,
DuaLVII
Title: Re: DuaLVII's Modifications
Post by: n123q45 on March 16, 2014, 02:17:51 pm
sounds good. will this be all one mod or in seperate stuff? or both?
Title: Re: DuaLVII\'s Modifications
Post by: DuaLVII on March 16, 2014, 02:42:18 pm
sounds good. will this be all one mod or in seperate stuff? or both?

Separate to allow everyone full control over these features.
PhD Dolphin Dive will be the first I'll release since the others still need a little work (Except Buildables)
Since these are work in progress mainly there was no better category that I could see for this topic.

Post Merge: March 17, 2014, 03:57:56 pm
*Updated*
BO2 Round sounds released = >>Tutorial Posting Here<< (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2211.0)
Post by: Dust on April 06, 2014, 06:16:29 pm
wow i am looking forward to the dolphin dive. cant wait for that tutorial
Post by: DuaLVII on April 07, 2014, 02:27:53 pm
wow i am looking forward to the dolphin dive. cant wait for that tutorial

Just reminded me when I saw the email, been so caught up in other projects, I'll get it out very soon