UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: CostasYT on August 24, 2021, 02:38:49 pm

Title: Untextured models
Post by: CostasYT on August 24, 2021, 02:38:49 pm
Random models I've added to my map have untextured parts on them, some of them only have small pieces that are untextured and some are fully untextured. I did add them from devraw model packs so I'm guessing its something to do with that, if anyone has any ideas i'd apreciate sharing the knowledge. Thanks.
Title: Re: Untextured models
Post by: zombieguy25 on August 27, 2021, 08:20:14 pm
Random models I've added to my map have untextured parts on them, some of them only have small pieces that are untextured and some are fully untextured. I did add them from devraw model packs so I'm guessing its something to do with that, if anyone has any ideas i'd apreciate sharing the knowledge. Thanks.
If you didn't already try this, did that model pack come with an images folder? Paste that into your mod's folder and they should work. May also want to see where else they might go, as in like the raw folder. :)

The textures may need converted too, you might check here (https://forum.modme.co/threads/fiber-easy-texture-import-bo3-mod-tools.2475/) for that:)

Let me know how it goes