UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: geraldodrivia on August 13, 2021, 05:41:39 pm

Title: I need help with my mod tools
Post by: geraldodrivia on August 13, 2021, 05:41:39 pm
i need a little help with my mod tools, when I'm using "radiant" to develop my maps it keeps crashing without giving a reason, my hardware is good I use it a lot on the unreal engine, this only started to happen when I started using windows 10 and now windows 11 too, but that didn't happen on windows 7, I don't know what to do, I've tried searching for it, but I can't find anything, I'm sending you the link to a video I recorded for you to understand better! I thank you so much for your attention.

Title: Re: I need help with my mod tools
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on September 21, 2021, 08:59:26 pm
Wrong section, bud
Post by: LIGHTNING on September 22, 2021, 12:06:14 am
i need a little help with my mod tools, when I'm using "radiant" to develop my maps it keeps crashing without giving a reason, my hardware is good I use it a lot on the unreal engine, this only started to happen when I started using windows 10 and now windows 11 too, but that didn't happen on windows 7, I don't know what to do, I've tried searching for it, but I can't find anything, I'm sending you the link to a video I recorded for you to understand better! I thank you so much for your attention.

why r u even using windows 11 when they didnt finish making  and releasing it yet and also try to run the mod tools as administrator or verify the mod tools files on steam, maybe that will fix the problem
Post by: smasher248 on September 22, 2021, 05:05:46 pm
why r u even using windows 11 when they didnt finish making  and releasing it yet and also try to run the mod tools as administrator or verify the mod tools files on steam, maybe that will fix the problem
I doubt Windows 11 is the problem. I'm using it cause I like provide feedback and watch the product improve as it gets closer to launch. It's a lot faster at booting than W10 which is nice.