UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: ZombieSteven on May 09, 2021, 07:16:55 am

Title: Crucial files unable to be opened during compilation process
Post by: ZombieSteven on May 09, 2021, 07:16:55 am
Alright so I'm getting this whenever I try to compile my map in the launcher and I have genuinely no clue why. I know it's causing my game to not be able to read the mod as WaW simply stops responding after the loading screen when I try to launch my mod
Code Snippet
Plaintext
ERROR: Could not open 'clientscripts/nazi_zombie_vergessen.csc'
    failed loading 'clientscripts/nazi_zombie_vergessen.csc' of type 'rawfile' found in source file '../zone_source/nazi_zombie_vergessen.csv'
ERROR: Could not open 'clientscripts/nazi_zombie_vergessen_amb.csc'
    failed loading 'clientscripts/nazi_zombie_vergessen_amb.csc' of type 'rawfile' found in source file '../zone_source/nazi_zombie_vergessen.csv'
ERROR: Could not open 'clientscripts/createfx/nazi_zombie_vergessen_fx.csc'
    failed loading 'clientscripts/createfx/nazi_zombie_vergessen_fx.csc' of type 'rawfile' found in source file '../zone_source/nazi_zombie_vergessen.csv'
ERROR: Could not open 'maps/nazi_zombie_vergessen.gsc'
    failed loading 'maps/nazi_zombie_vergessen.gsc' of type 'rawfile' found in source file '../zone_source/nazi_zombie_vergessen.csv'
ERROR: Could not open 'maps/createfx/nazi_zombie_vergessen_fx.gsc'
    failed loading 'maps/createfx/nazi_zombie_vergessen_fx.gsc' of type 'rawfile' found in source file '../zone_source/nazi_zombie_vergessen.csv'
ERROR: Could not open 'maps/createart/nazi_zombie_vergessen_art.gsc'
    failed loading 'maps/createart/nazi_zombie_vergessen_art.gsc' of type 'rawfile' found in source file '../zone_source/nazi_zombie_vergessen.csv'
It's been working perfectly fine up untill now, all I did was change a couple textures and now it's unable to read any of the above files. Someone please help, I've spent months working on this map and I don't wanna lose all of my progress.