UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: Bunz1102 on April 23, 2021, 11:55:19 pm

Title: Courtyard of the Dead
Post by: Bunz1102 on April 23, 2021, 11:55:19 pm
= = = ​Courtyard of the Dead 1.2  = = =
(https://i.imgur.com/j3eVdxS.jpg)

Update
I'm really happy with the release of my first map :D . Thank you all for playing it. I really am. I'm a little embarrassed at some bugs that appeared as I continued to play it with others so I fixed major ones and will continue to patch and update this map as time goes on :) . I will also be hosting servers on Plutonium's T4 client so I can play with you guys as well. Once again I really appreciate all the positive responses and feel free to leave a bug report.

1.1 Updates
- Updated to a newer PAP Skin
- Fixed player 3's missing head playermodel
- Victory game over song should now play upon end
- Player can no longer buy Apothican Servant ammo from the crate (balancing purposes)
- Fixed Bslt's panzer grab bug (player was ignored by zombies on occasion after detaching from panzer claw)
- Faster melee animations in weapons
1.2 Updates
- Apothican Servant is now a buildable. Panzers drop 3 pieces to build it (more balancing purposes).
- New hud icons to track the number of pieces collected.
- Other bug fixes and updates.
About
     This map is a remake from an original map that goes by the same name, "Courtyard". The map is from a unity web player game known as "BeGone". This map includes a buyable ending along with BO1, MW1, and MW2 weapons along with some weapon sound effects from the original web player game! The original web player game also had playermodels that seemed heavily inspired from MW2's characters Ramirez and Simon Ghost Riley so I decided to port them in this map as well.

Recommendations
Set your textures to high or above for the best texture visuals before launching the mod

Weapons Included

WAW Weapons
- Thompson
- MP40
- FG42
- PPSH
- M1 Garand
- MG42
- SW 357 Revolver
- Trench Shotgun

BO1 Weapons
- M1911
- Commando
- RPK
- Spas 12

MW1 Weapons
- M249 Saw
- Benneli M1014 Shotgun

MW3 Weapons
- MP5
- MP7
- M4A1

Wonder Weapons ( Spoiler )
- WAW Ray Gun
- BO3 Apothican Servant

Perk Inclusions
WAW Original Perks
- Quick Revive ( BO1 Solo Styled Revive )
- Juggernog
- Double Tap
- Speed Cola

BO1 Perks
- Mule Kick
- Staminup
- Deadshot Daiquiri

BO2 Perks
- Electric Cherry

Weapon Credits
BO1 weapon Ports: UGX Rorke
MW1 and MW3 weapon Ports: WoLf_GoLd
BO3 Weapon Ports: shippuden1592

Scripting Credits
Buildable Scripts: DuaLVII
Better Movement Animation Scripts: Ray1235
Perk Scripts: gympie6
Zombie Counter: Dust
Panzer Soldat Boss: BluntStuffy

Other Credits
- Huge Credits for gympie6's perks as they are the most recent perk packs and work very well. Im truly greatful for his perk scripts.
- Weapon Models and Sounds: Treyarch, Infinity Ward and Nplay ( creator of the webplayer game "BeGone")
- Custom Music and UI Sounds: Infinity Ward and specifically Sarah Schachner, composer of MW2019's music
- Player Models: Infinity Ward
- Brown Crate Models: Salaj

Title: Re: Courtyard of the Dead
Post by: LIGHTNING on May 05, 2021, 02:11:40 am
cool :)
Post by: gympie6 on May 06, 2021, 06:46:23 pm
Very good map sir! :)

(https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1814365399379386880/29B3ACE65D75CD6B4AA36B6CA0F6A64EF74E911B/)
Post by: ExplodingUkulele on May 07, 2021, 06:06:54 pm
I love this map
Post by: Ascended Zombie on May 11, 2021, 01:49:56 pm
Here is our full playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx2wwtGLiLk&ab_channel=AscendedZombie (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx2wwtGLiLk&ab_channel=AscendedZombie) Definitely recommend the apothican servant for the final lockdown. Things get very intense! Thank you for the map @Bunz1102
Post by: qinjason on May 15, 2021, 09:04:56 am
very  cool map!!
Post by: Mist on June 11, 2021, 03:53:30 am
love the map
Post by: lbacon on June 16, 2021, 04:38:33 pm
I absolutely loved this, the mix of challenge and the unique playstyle was great to me. I also liked the ammo replenisher and I think more custom zombies maps could take a note or two from this. GG.
Post by: animekiller40 on July 09, 2021, 04:51:20 pm
man your map is one of the best maps i ever play
and i won at round 30
THX FOR THIS MAP
Title: good :)
Post by: austinjone5 on August 28, 2021, 10:08:27 pm
this was a very good map especially for your first ever map. 9/10 would reccomend.