UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => General => Topic started by: Dark_Ninja on March 21, 2021, 11:47:01 am

Title: DLC3 textures missing.
Post by: Dark_Ninja on March 21, 2021, 11:47:01 am
I first noticed that some textures were missing when testing out a map I was making. Some parts of pack a punched guns are black or in case of the packed wunderwaffe completly black. Also when I shot myself with the wunderwaffe i got a checkered missing texture styled overlay rather than the shock effect. I loaded a game of Der Riese to test if it was just my map but these issues still occured. Was it something that happened when the modtools installed? Is there a way to get these textures back? Any help given is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: The shock effect works on Der Riese but most of the pack a punched Wunderwaffe is black still.
Title: Re: DLC3 textures missing.
Post by: theIJPmexican on May 19, 2021, 01:20:46 am
do you have the specular map turned on in your graphics settings?
Post by: GlueGun87 on May 19, 2021, 05:52:12 pm
Hello, original developers used C:/Cod5/cod/Cod5 as there making and testing & final version (public  release don't need to know about that says 3arc). Your using steams path witch is no where near correct address. (Open release). and you have to rebuild your whole mod again from scratch if your moving it to the original devs now you don't have to do this, you can just ignore it, but it is also Inorder to fulfill rasalghul's destiny. it's only up to you if you fulfill it.
Post by: Dark_Ninja on May 19, 2021, 06:43:35 pm
This was a long time ago and I had forgot I had found the fixes. For the PaP camos it was turning Specular map on but then it was buggy because terrible reflection probes and compiling the patch fixed the lightning fx being missing.